Bills OTAs

53 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

I hear the BBMB is taking a "let's not discuss the team" approach to message boarding........perhaps you should sign up over there.

And btw, speak when you are spoken to, broo.    It looks idiotic and weak to refuse to support your position......as you chose........ but go then jump in to complain further later in the thread.    Go away.   Never hearda ya'. :lol:  

hahah ok dokie there big boy.  Let me bow down to the all mighty Badolbillz.....   gtfo here....

I already commented how your arguments are invalid due to different variables. Just because you continue to ride high on your horse and beat it to death doesn't mean it garners any respect.

You are basing your argument on last years numbers.  Which is very idiotic (using your word) since according to that logic, Josh Allen would never improve because of last year or the year before or the year before that.  Or there is no chance of Gabe Davis improving, or Knox, or anyone for that matter because of...... wait for it.... Last years numbers.  

Which means ABSOLUTLEY nothing going into this year.  

As I said, let the season play out. But whom am I to give any advice to the almighty BBMB poster.  

7 hours ago, Logic said:

What a shocker. The Pessimism Twins are on the same page on this topic and BADOL is telling me I’m wrong. The more things change…

Lastly, BADOL, have you EVER been wrong? Like…even once? You must be on like a 40 or 50 year streak at this point. Very impressive.

LOL, that's gold Logic, GOLD!

Last year it was Beane and McDermott can't find a TE.  This year it's WR3.

6 hours ago, HappyDays said:

Come on. You know better than this.

Past 3 years of NY Jet starting QBs.

Darnold - 25 starts

Wilson - 13 starts

Flacco - 5 starts

White - 3 starts

Falk - 2 starts

Siemian - 1 start

Johnson - 1 relief game

Compared to the Buffalo Bills QB for the last 3 seasons.

Just some stats like Bado cited.  LOL.  I bet Crowder doesn't notice the difference.  (sarcasm)!

• Like (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

LOL, that's gold Logic, GOLD!

Last year it was Beane and McDermott can't find a TE.  This year it's WR3.

Past 3 years of NY Jet starting QBs.

Darnold - 25 starts

Wilson - 13 starts

Flacco - 5 starts

White - 3 starts

Falk - 2 starts

Siemian - 1 start

Johnson - 1 relief game

Compared to the Buffalo Bills QB for the last 3 seasons.

Just some stats like Bado cited.  LOL.  I bet Crowder doesn't notice the difference.  (sarcasm)!

I wonder how Beasley would have done in those schemes under those QBs with the Jets. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

I think it’s safe to say Von Miller will be playing both LB and DE this year seeing he’s being photo graphed with both groups.

There are A TON of photo graphs of Von Miller.......almost always a good thing........this is both one of the funnier and most prescient one's ever.   Who says PFF doesn't have a clue?

player-matchup_template.png

9 hours ago, HappyDays said:

If they had lost Aaron Donald or Jalen Ramsey they wouldn't have been so lucky. No team has great depth everywhere. The cap and limited draft picks means you have to accept some weak points. When you have the best QB in the league you can manage the loss of a starting outside WR better than most.

Right….meanwhile, after the AFCCG loss to the chiefs two years ago, all I read on here was “our WRs were hurt, that’s why our offense stunk”.   They weren’t wrong.  Our all world QB couldn’t do anything that game. 

our passing game is our bread and butter.  We should have a better outside wr3 imo.  We shall see

9 hours ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Either way, I’m already excited for Tavon to get a roster spot. Dude is darting all over the field and has raked in 4 TDs already. Allen will find his speed. 

It’s OTA’s…..  temper young padawan 

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

C1 still being a clown 🤡 I see.

Is he still looking for respect?

C1 isn’t a “he”.  If it were a he, it would be Erik Turner.  You should address this Twitter account as Greg Tompsett.  

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

No,  I guess you will have explain to me how Beasley has not been more productive than Crowder in 3 of the last 4 seasons?

He's literally had more catches and yards receiving than Crowder in 3 of the last 4 seasons.   And obviously the last two.

Just how far back do you want to go back to give the oft-injured Crowder credit for still being the same player he was?  

1 season was fair.   2 seasons was decisive.

This is such a poor comparison, focusing on yards only as if the team's offense and qb don't matter.

In 2019, Crowder had more yards than Beasley and was the leading receiver on a team that was dead last in offensive ranking.

In 2020, While Beasley had a career year on the #2 O with Diggs as the #1 WR, Crowder was once again the leading receiver on a team ranked dead last in O with no true #1 WR.

Certainly his durability is questionable relative to Beasley, but statistically there is very little difference between the two.

• Like (+1) 3

27 minutes ago, NewEra said:

meanwhile, after the AFCCG loss to the chiefs two years ago, all I read on here was “our WRs were hurt, that’s why our offense stunk”.   They weren’t wrong.  Our all world QB couldn’t do anything that game. 

That was part of it. Allen also just didn't play very well. He was forcing balls downfield instead of taking free yards that were available underneath. With Allen playing as well as he did in December and January last year, and I have no reason to think he won't continue that level of play, we don't need outstanding WR depth. And anyways every team with a top passing offense is in the same boat. No one can lose one of their top 2 outside WRs and replace their production. Most teams would have to insert a WR of the Tavon Austin caliber. It's a pointless nitpicking talking point that we inevitably dredge up every offseason.

Edited by HappyDays

4 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

No,  I guess you will have explain to me how Beasley has not been more productive than Crowder in 3 of the last 4 seasons?

He's literally had more catches and yards receiving than Crowder in 3 of the last 4 seasons.   And obviously the last two.

Just how far back do you want to go back to give the oft-injured Crowder credit for still being the same player he was?  

1 season was fair.   2 seasons was decisive.

I mean if you go all the way back to 2016 he and Tavon Austin put up over 1300 combined yards!    Time in a bottle, baby! :rolleyes:

Yep.......Tavon Austin,  Duke Johnson and Greg Mancz to the Jets for Breece Hall and a 3rd..........who says, no?    

Amirite @IronMaidenBills?    

Or are we afraid to face Tavon twice per year? ;)

Cmon man.  Don’t act like the QB/ OL and offensive play callers have given crowder even the slightest chance to keep up with Beasley statistically.  If we had signed crowder and the jets would’ve signed Beasley their stats would’ve been reversed.  And you know thisssss, man.  

edit:  and if you don’t know this, I’ve clearly given you too much credit and you still have much to learn. But….you know this

Edited by NewEra
  • Like (+1) 2