Steamroom Podcast with Ernie Johnson and Charles Barkley - special guest Josh Allen

CorkScrewHill

It is 55 minutes, but Ernie and Charles are awesome. Josh starts at  15 minutes in and goes for 15 minutes.

• Josh's music choices
  • The Match - will be called by Charles, Earnie and JJ. Watt
  • Relationship with Mahomes
  • Charles on being a pseudo-Bills fan and the Bills fans
  • Charles on Josh Allen being cheap
  • Playing in bad weather - Josh hates it but likes the advantages he gets from it.

Nice interview and Charles and Ernie are great at engaging the conversation.

• Like (+1) 4

18 minutes ago, eball said:

Can anyone name a great QB who ever claimed to “like” playing in bad weather?

"Bro only macho men drive their Ferraris in blizzards, whattu a wuss"

We're not getting a dome, buuuuut speculation is the sides of stadium will provide wind cover. Bit of an over hanging ledge at the top.

Those open air toaster coils. 

It's not my #1 pick but I'll be very pleased

55 minutes ago, eball said:

Can anyone name a great QB who ever claimed to “like” playing in bad weather?

Exactly. Wind, rain, snow all increase the chances of a bad throw/interception/fumble. No QB "likes" this type of weather. Yet if one QB has been practicing in this bad weather for a few days, maybe he has an advantage that Josh is alluding to here.

8 hours ago, CorkScrewHill said:

• Playing in bad weather - Josh hates it but likes the advantages he gets from it.

One of the bigger reasons I really wanted a covered stadium of some kind... I'd LOVE to see what Josh's stats would be if he had a guaranteed 8+ games in a dome. I feel like this version of the Bills would be like the Greatest Show on Turf 2.0.

• Dislike 1

4 hours ago, BigDingus said:

One of the bigger reasons I really wanted a covered stadium of some kind... I'd LOVE to see what Josh's stats would be if he had a guaranteed 8+ games in a dome. I feel like this version of the Bills would be like the Greatest Show on Turf 2.0.

They're already a great show on grass. One of, if not the most exciting team to watch right now.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.