The Party of Cowards and Hypocrites

On 2/29/2024 at 6:13 PM, BillStime said:

Hmmm

Maybe just maybe he's as sick & tired of hereing the BS from the POTUS that he doesn't have the power to send more officers there & that there isn't a problem at the border Blah Blah Blah which is why other states have decided to take matters into their own hands because the feds WILL NOT do anything to help .

Then you have past & present border patrol agents saying they need more help, sanitary cities saying they need money from the feds because the influx of illegals is more than they can handle both monetarily & wen if comes to space to house them .

So as true Americans would do they get behind the facts & the truth of the matter & take care of the problem rather than st back & make a bunch of lame excuses because it's hurting actual citizens when the gov't has to print more money that they don't have increasing the deficit so your grand kids, grand kids, grand kids, will have to pay for ALL of their stupidity .

But hey that's okay because we will be dead by then BT and it won't cost us a penny ain't that right ??

So if he is breaking the law as far as standing behind a politician he's in the right spot because the law is being broken all a long the border by letting the free flow of immigrants come in with out stopping them !! 

Edited by T master

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

did he win?

Weird, I can't find the score.

But anyway: why do we have separate men's and women's tournaments? The only question is where to set the tee, right? 

And why do we have men's and women's chess tournaments?

Just spitballin here 

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Hey, thanks for the link. I'll have to watch.

It's what I've been saying ever since I stumbled across DR's "The Deep State War Warms Up" 600-page thread. That's all the convincing I needed.

Two cheers for the Deep State! 

• Haha (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Hey, thanks for the link. I'll have to watch.

It's what I've been saying ever since I stumbled across DR's "The Deep State War Warms Up" 600-page thread. That's all the convincing I needed.

Two cheers for the Deep State! 

Its funny but factual at the same time.

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Weird, I can't find the score.

But anyway: why do we have separate men's and women's tournaments? The only question is where to set the tee, right? 

And why do we have men's and women's chess tournaments?

Just spitballin here 

I tried doing a search of said women's tournament.  I couldn't find it so I'm figuring it didn't happen.

14 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Well ... I guess it could be like this:

I don't agree with allowing transgenders to play in women's tournaments. But as long as it's allowed, I'm gonna take advantage of it.

Kind of like a person of color who doesn't agree with affirmative action, but isn't going to turn down a spot at Harvard that may or may not have been offered in part based on her race.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I don't agree with allowing transgenders to play in women's tournaments. But as long as it's allowed, I'm gonna take advantage of it.

Kind of like a person of color who doesn't agree with affirmative action, but isn't going to turn down a spot at Harvard that may or may not have been offered in part based on her race.

Much ado about nothing.

Bottom line: MAGA doesn't have a concrete plan for this country, aside from engaging in reactionary culture wars.

47 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Or maybe people change their minds when they realize what they're doing.  What else was Jenner's motivation, when it only ends up hurting "her"?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...