The $2 BILLION dollar question: Why would MBS invest in Jared Kushner?

7 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

You really think they’re gonna do an investigation of Kushner?  Have you heard how Republicans have been answering that question?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/house-oversight-investigating-2b-saudi-investment-jared-kushners-firm-rcna31805

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

The f'in Saudis now own the PGA.  We all know what the A stands for.

The players were bought.  Except for Tiger, who reportedly turned down almost $1B to join LIV.

Edited by Doc

18 minutes ago, Doc said:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/house-oversight-investigating-2b-saudi-investment-jared-kushners-firm-rcna31805

The players were bought.  Except for Tiger, who reportedly turned down almost $1B to join LIV.

Geyt your facts straight.  A few of the players were bought.  Then the PGA was bought by the Saudi's under threat6 of constant , crushing lawsuits.  It was actually a pretty small op[eration and they couldn't match the Saudi's.  But trump and Kushner opened the door and pushed them thru.  That's why it was worth billions to them.

6 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Geyt your facts straight.  A few of the players were bought.  Then the PGA was bought by the Saudi's under threat6 of constant , crushing lawsuits.  It was actually a pretty small op[eration and they couldn't match the Saudi's.  But trump and Kushner opened the door and pushed them thru.  That's why it was worth billions to them.

Get your facts straight.  There's no LIV without the players agreeing to play for them.  This is so basic even you should understand it.

39 minutes ago, Doc said:

I will say this, if Republicans in the house do do a legitimate investigation like they are doing into a Hunter Biden on Jared Kushner, they will gain some respect from me

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

I will say this, if Republicans in the house do do a legitimate investigation like they are doing into a Hunter Biden on Jared Kushner, they will gain some respect from me

The DOJ can go after Kushner right now but I'm wondering if they aren't because of his dad, Charles?  At one point Charles was a big-time Democratic donor so maybe the deal is hands off Jerod?  Chris Christie locked up Charles while he was in the DA's office.  When Trump "won" in 2016 Jerod had Chris dumped from Trump's team and that I expect is the key reason Christie is gunning for Trump.  For revenge.  

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Did you read the article (it's from NBC News so you should be fine with it)?  The Dem-controlled House investigated him in June last year.

Edited by Doc

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Did you read the article (it's from NBC News so you should be fine with it)?  The Dem-controlled House investigated him in June last year.

Well, that wasn’t comber‘s response to this he didn’t mention anything about the Democrats investigating Kushner whenever he was asked this question he just brushed it off

3 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

The DOJ can go after Kushner right now but I'm wondering if they aren't because of his dad, Charles?  At one point Charles was a big-time Democratic donor so maybe the deal is hands off Jerod?  Chris Christie locked up Charles while he was in the DA's office.  When Trump "won" in 2016 Jerod had Chris dumped from Trump's team and that I expect is the key reason Christie is gunning for Trump.  For revenge.  

Just now, John from Riverside said:

Well, that wasn’t comber‘s response to this he didn’t mention anything about the Democrats investigating Kushner whenever he was asked this question he just brushed it off

Probably because it was already investigated?  And "journalists" should know that?

Or maybe the Kusners are crooks and the trumps helped them and threw Christie overboard....Anbd he's now running to expose them or out of spite.  Doesn't matter.  How much is owning one of the most prestigious US sports leagues worth to the Saudis.  And Donnie and Kushner made it possible.  I think they got it cheap.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Or maybe the Kusners are crooks and the trumps helped them and threw Christie overboard....Anbd he's now running to expose them or out of spite.  Doesn't matter.  How much is owning one of the most prestigious US sports leagues worth to the Saudis.  And Donnie and Kushner The players made it possible.  I think they got it cheap.

FIFY.  If you still feel differently, go start your own league in any sport and try to line up sponsors and venues and see how far it goes without the players.

Edited by Doc

11 minutes ago, Doc said:

Probably because it was already investigated?  And "journalists" should know that?

That’s not what a politician would say if it was in their best interests, he would’ve said something to the effect of this is already been investigated by the Democrats, and nothing was found and you know that

4 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

That’s not what a politician would say if it was in their best interests, he would’ve said something to the effect of this is already been investigated by the Democrats, and nothing was found and you know that

I don't know what to tell you John.  I gave you a link from NBC that says the Dem-controlled HOC investigated it a year ago in June.  And nothing came of it.  That means far more than what Comer is saying, or more precisely not saying.

Edited by Doc

17 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Or maybe the Kusners are crooks and the trumps helped them and threw Christie overboard....Anbd he's now running to expose them or out of spite.  Doesn't matter.  How much is owning one of the most prestigious US sports leagues worth to the Saudis.  And Donnie and Kushner made it possible.  I think they got it cheap.

Or maybe you have a blind spot and can only envision that associates of Trump are engaged in shady activities while Democrats such as the Biden crime family are squeaky clean unless they personally supply a notarized written confession with a complete ledger of payments and accounts witnessed by 100 independent auditors filmed live by all the major networks?  

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Or maybe you have a blind spot and can only envision that associates of Trump are engaged in shady activities while Democrats such as the Biden crime family are squeaky clean unless they personally supply a notarized written confession with a complete ledger of payments and accounts witnessed by 100 independent auditors filmed live by all the major networks?  

Why are you exaggerating it? You know that it wouldn’t take that much in order to be able to get an impeachment they’re not even coming close to that as far as evidence.

They can’t find what they’re looking for so now they’re trying to subpoena an alternate email address. The Joe Biden has been using if they had what they needed. They wouldn’t need to go through all that and they can’t even say for sure that what they need is in that alternate email address. 

I don’t have a problem with them investigating it but to exaggerate things like that it’s just silly

2 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Wait, you mean this isn't how   criminal enterprises are brought to justice?

I was under the impression they make no efforts to hide what they're up to and instead meticulously document all shady and illegal activities in order to deliver an eventual open and shut case against them. 

25 minutes ago, Doc said:

I don't know what to tell you John.  I gave you a link from NBC that says the Dem-controlled HOC investigated it a year ago in June.  And nothing came of it.  That means far more than what Comer is saying, or more precisely not saying.

Yeah.  NO.  This is the current number one in golf.  McElroy is 2 I believe.  They've both made their displeasure for LIV well known.  So have lots of other honorable and decent players

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/golf/jon-rahm-money-tour-championship-30794867?int_source=nba

"It's one of my pet peeves when they make this tournament all about money because I think it takes away from it," Rahm said. "When you win a green jacket [at the Masters], I can tell you right now that any major champion this year might not remember how much money they made. And that's the beauty about this game, and I think that's kind of how it should be."

Shortly after, Scottie Scheffler verified Rahm's statement when he was inquired about his awareness of the prize money he had secured from his victory in the previous year's Masters. "I'm not sure," Scheffler responded. "I appreciate the opportunity to play golf professionally, but that's not what drives me. It's as straightforward as that."

13 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Why are you exaggerating it? You know that it wouldn’t take that much in order to be able to get an impeachment they’re not even coming close to that as far as evidence.

They can’t find what they’re looking for so now they’re trying to subpoena an alternate email address. The Joe Biden has been using if they had what they needed. They wouldn’t need to go through all that and they can’t even say for sure that what they need is in that alternate email address. 

I don’t have a problem with them investigating it but to exaggerate things like that it’s just silly

You think they don't have even as much "evidence" as they did of Trump's phone call?  Seriously? 

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Yeah.  NO.  This is the current number one in golf.  McElroy is 2 I believe.  They've both made their displeasure for LIV well known.  So have lots of other honorable and decent players

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/golf/jon-rahm-money-tour-championship-30794867?int_source=nba

If you still aren't convinced, look at XFL and USFL.  They have sponsorships and venues to play in.  But they are dead leagues walking.  Care to guess why?

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Charles Kushner plead guilty, dude.  So there's that...

https://www.chicagotribune.com/nation-world/ct-nw-charlie-kushner-pardoned-20201224-6dlgp6ukkzggznmlj7ah3mkg44-story.html

14 minutes ago, Doc said:

If you still aren't convinced, look at XFL and USFL.  They have sponsorships and venues to play in.   But they are dead leagues walking.  Care to guess why?

because their product sucks.  The best golfers in the world will always draw a big crowd.    LIV may have met the same fate had the shysters not sold out the PGA for $2 billion.  Those leagues don't have the best players.   So what was your point?  You don't care that the Saudi's just bought a beautiful piece of American culture?

https://www.yardbarker.com/golf/articles/has_liv_golf_attendance_viewership_improved_since_the_masters/s1_13132_38816259#:~:text=As Golf Week pointed out,Hills Country Club last year.

• Eyeroll 1

14 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

because their product sucks.  The best golfers in the world will always draw a big crowd.    LIV may have met the same fate had the shysters not sold out the PGA for $2 billion.  Those leagues don't have the best players.   So what was your point?  You don't care that the Saudi's just bought a beautiful piece of American culture?

https://www.yardbarker.com/golf/articles/has_liv_golf_attendance_viewership_improved_since_the_masters/s1_13132_38816259#:~:text=As Golf Week pointed out,Hills Country Club last year.

What are you talking about?  They drew many of the top players to LIV.  Most notably Dustin Johnson who is one of the best golfers and whose wife Paulina Gretzky draws a lot of attention.  Here is a list:

https://golf.com/news/liv-golf-players-who-have-joined-rival-series/

If LIV drew just the bottom feeders, no one would have cared about the league.  Instead they threw a bunch of money at the top golfers, some of who decided to join them, along with bottom feeders to round out the roster.  Again if the top guys didn't go, there's no league and thus no merger with PGA and ownership by SA.  So put the blame where it belongs: the players first and foremost.

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Charles Kushner plead guilty, dude.  So there's that...

https://www.chicagotribune.com/nation-world/ct-nw-charlie-kushner-pardoned-20201224-6dlgp6ukkzggznmlj7ah3mkg44-story.html

Who gives a  F about golf? This is a Bills Board.

• Haha (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

apparently the saudi's do.  This a thread about Kushner.  In actuality, only Jarod.  But someone wisely introduced his scumbag father into the thread...

it reads more like some blue anon conspiracy thread devoid of any actual conspiracy.

1 minute ago, SUNY_amherst said:

Kushner is the most corrupt dude.

His dad is a criminal, his father in law is a criminal, only a matter of time until he gets booked

you talking about Biden, Clinton, Pelosi?

You would like the state to arrest everyone you dont agree with, eh

Edited by Chris farley

9 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

He thinks if he says blue anon 50k times it will catch on.  As if the left is even near the same level of conspiracy mongering.   Another lame fail.

I mentioned it before Jerod's father was a big Democratic party donor.  That is probably why DOJ under Garland hasn't investigated this arrangement. 

Comically, many cling to the belief the Democrats are ethically and morally above such acts but they are truly corrupt snd morally bankrupt through and through.

And what y'all are getting for supporting it all beyond being taken for the ride of your life is unclear. 

That's not to say the other side is clean.  They're dirty too.  It's not a left vs right thing anymore.  It's you tolerate and accept big corrupt government or you don't.  That's the divide here.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I mentioned it before Jerod's father was a big Democratic party donor.  That is probably why DOJ under Garland hasn't investigated this arrangement. 

Comically, many cling to the belief the Democrats are ethically and morally above such acts but they are truly corrupt snd morally bankrupt through and through.

And what y'all are getting for supporting it all beyond being taken for the ride of your life is unclear. 

That's not to say the other side is clean.  They're dirty too.  It's not a left vs right thing anymore.  It's you tolerate and accept big corrupt government or you don't.  That's the divide here.

I wouldn't say dems are above crime.  It's lesser of two evils.  And if I'm being taken for a ride you're being shot off into space.  Crime on the right is so common you twist yourself into a pretzel defending the side you support.  Biden taking millions while Kushner took billions is a perfect analogy.  Not saying either is proven or necessarily guilty.

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

I wouldn't say dems are above crime.  It's lesser of two evils.  And if I'm being taken for a ride you're being shot off into space.  Crime on the right is so common you twist yourself into a pretzel defending the side you support.  Biden taking millions while Kushner took billions is a perfect analogy.  Not saying either is proven or necessarily guilty.

One side is actively trying to dismantle the election system which is the basis of our country.  The other is trying to defend it.  nuf said.

Unlimited money to shady PACS promoting shady politicians. Using same PACS to harvest and deliver ballots. Using the state against one's political opposition. donor corps censoring information.

and they think they are defending the election system. 

Hypocrites. 

Edited by Chris farley
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1