The $2 BILLION dollar question: Why would MBS invest in Jared Kushner?

On 4/16/2022 at 7:34 PM, DRsGhost said:

It's been clear for years that this dolt has absolutely no intention of debating anything that comes even remotely close to an intellectually honest fashion.

Every accusation is a confession.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Speaking of this topic, it was great the way Joke went to SA and really roughed-up MBS over Khashoggi like all the Dems wanted Trump to do...oh, wait a minute, he didn't.  He went with dick in hand to beg for them to release more oil.  And because they respect him so much...they're going to cut production on October 1st, just in time for the election.  LOL!

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Speaking of this topic, it was great the way Joke went to SA and really roughed-up MBS over Khashoggi like all the Dems wanted Trump to do...oh, wait a minute, he didn't.  He went with dick in hand to beg for them to release more oil.  And because they respect him so much...they're going to cut production on October 1st, just in time for the election.  LOL!

Won’t be enough to save your pathetic anti-American cult come ROEvember.

ETTD

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/23/2022 at 12:06 AM, JaCrispy said:

Jared Kushner is one of the creepiest looking dudes ever...Reminds me of a Sith Lord...And I just get weird vibes about him...😉

No matter your political affiliation, he is the type of guy you'd like to punch in the face every time you see him. 

• Agree 1

On 5/23/2022 at 12:06 AM, JaCrispy said:

Jared Kushner is one of the creepiest looking dudes ever...Reminds me of a Sith Lord...And I just get weird vibes about him...😉

His father was indicted and convicted of 18 counts of tax evasion, witness tampering, and making illegal campaign donations by then US District Attorney Chris Christie.  Jared was instrumental in his firing when Christie ran the administrations transition team.  It was the first of several major personnel blunders Trump made in bringing inexperienced and unsuitable family members into positions of authority rather than building a professional team around him.   

8 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

His father was indicted and convicted of 18 counts of tax evasion, witness tampering, and making illegal campaign donations by then US District Attorney Chris Christie.  Jared was instrumental in his firing when Christie ran the administrations transition team.  It was the first of several major personnel blunders Trump made in bringing inexperienced and unsuitable family members into positions of authority rather than building a professional team around him.   

interestingly kushners super fraud convict pops was also a personal friend and donor to the Clintons. 

elites being elite. 

their family wiki page reads like an Amazon crime series 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kushner_family

2 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

interestingly kushners super fraud convict pops was also a personal friend and donor to the Clintons. 

elites being elite. 

their family wiki page reads like an Amazon crime series 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kushner_family

How much do you think Charles paid Trump for that pardon?

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

How much do you think Charles paid Trump for that pardon?

You raise a good question.  What did Trump get, if anything?  I have a good question too.  How much did the CCP pay Joe and Hunter in exchange for influence and information?  I know where the answer to my question is which is on the laptop the FBI is hiding. 

5 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

You raise a good question.  What did Trump get, if anything?  I have a good question too.  How much did the CCP pay Joe and Hunter in exchange for influence and information?  I know where the answer to my question is which is on the laptop the FBI is hiding. 

Well if you know the answer - why don’t you tell us - esp get the deets from Hunters laptop that has been in every MAGA cults hands including this nut job 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886rqxtpcz0ac1rin6j97

13 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Well, we know Joke got 10% of whatever it was...