Von Miller's First 24 Hours as a Buffalo Bill

T&C

On 3/21/2022 at 5:35 PM, BillsShredder83 said:

I enjoyed it for being candid. Get to see what things look like behind the scenes day to day. One of the better views ive seen of the training facility.

anybody else catch that little chamber/pod...... was that an oxygen tent? cryogenic therapy? something else?

first time seeing the hot yoga room too, thats pretty cool.  enough things there that why would you need to go home other than sleep? thts not by accident.

also, lol'd how he ripped his jersey off the hanger... just another dude at the end of the day

hyperbaric oxygen therapy pod

On 3/21/2022 at 6:14 PM, eball said:

The comments…geez.  I watched the whole thing and appreciated it.  This isn’t a wide-eyed rookie, it’s a 12-year veteran checking out things at his new digs.  Welcome to the Bills, Von.

And you could tell he's a pro, gathering info and getting his bearings, questions about practice field surfaces, and especially his willingness once or twice to deviate from his tour guide to check out a defensive meeting room, for example (an impactful space, internally, but very unspectacular, externally/on film). The whole time he's trying to get a sense of what his workdays will look like. 

7 hours ago, Richard Noggin said:

And you could tell he's a pro, gathering info and getting his bearings, questions about practice field surfaces, and especially his willingness once or twice to deviate from his tour guide to check out a defensive meeting room, for example (an impactful space, internally, but very unspectacular, externally/on film). The whole time he's trying to get a sense of what his workdays will look like. 

I really liked the moment when he went out to the field and was obviously either praying or self-reflecting on the days to come.  The man takes this very seriously.  I think I would have found it off-putting if Von was bouncing around the place, all giddy.

On 3/21/2022 at 1:56 PM, Mango said:

Unpopular opinion alert. 

As good as our media dept has been the last year or so, that was one of, if not the most anticlimactic videos they have ever put out. 

Dude looked like he was just showing up to sign the contract then GTFO of there. Not a criticism, just an observation.

Well we can’t all be settle

whooooooo

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.