WR or CB in round 1?

Rigotz

5 hours ago, BobBelcher said:

Assuming protection up front is good enough, let’s not underestimate how Allen is the type of QB that elevates the game of his weapons. I truly believe if we went into a game with Diggs-Davis-McKenzie at WR we could drop 30+… on ANY team.

CB on the other hand… if Tre white really isn’t available until week 6 like OP suggested… that HAS to be #1 priority as of now.

id even argue OL gets priority over WR as of now if we lose Ryan Bates.

if Bates creates a void on our OL then priorities should be

1. CB

2. OL

3. WR

I think it is reasonable to expect Tre White back at the start of the season.  I don't know where the week six thinking is coming from.

How about both? 

Honestly this team at this point only has 2 glaring holes... well... maybe 3:

CB2, WR depth (that might be your answer), and RB

We have 9 picks in this draft, right? Are there 9 spots for rookies on this roster? Heck, are there even 5 or 6?

I want to see Beane target 2 or 3 players (CB, WR, RB) and trade up to get them when he feels he should. Truthfully in terms of NEED I think the order goes CB then RB then WR. But I will be happy with those 3 in any order in our first 3 rounds.

I forgot we also need to draft a QB if we don't get one in FA... so there's that.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.