Any chance Jerry Hughes takes a below market value offer to try and get that ring?

buffaloboyinATL

1 minute ago, BuffBillsForLife said:

I can't imagine his market value is very high at this point anyway.  He put in a lot of good years with the Bills but it's time to move on and hope Groot lives up to his billing opposite Miller.

How much do you think he’ll get?

i think he can rack up to 7-8M on a one year deal, but might settle for 3-4 with a true contender.  I’d hate to see him sign with an afc contender 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I wish people would realize a TD pass can still be accomplished after a hit, hurry or pressure. Sacks should be the only benchmark. 

usatsi_15000734_168386758_lowres.jpg

I think the Cardinals would beg to differ as they eat 9.4 million in dead cap.  He did have 9.5 sacks in 2019 though.

Sacks should not be the only benchmark.  Pressures lead to the QB getting the ball faster than they want to.  This can lead to picks, taking the check down as the down the field routes don't have enough time to develop, int's, etc...  They're valuable.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I wish people would realize a TD pass can still be accomplished after a hit, hurry or pressure. Sacks should be the only benchmark. 

I wish would realize that hurries, hits and pressure can still result in turnovers, incompletions and punts. 

theres 2 sides to the story. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.