πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Biden's Corruption: $20M+ bribes. All the evidence that isn't evidence.

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

And why does BillSy keep posting Trump memes when this entire story literally has NOTHING to do with Donald Trump?Β 

Β 

Because you didn't'/don't care about ACTUAL EVIDENCE and INDICTMENTS against Trump and have yet to provide any EVEIDENCE on Biden.

Β 

Hypocrite much?

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

13 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Β 

Try again.

Why haven't Republicans released the transcript that supposedly offered proof against Joe Biden?

The most obvious reason is the media blackout, pretending the story doesn't exist so they'd never cover any such release.Β  Besides its a matter of following the process.Β Β  Prosecutors and investigators building a case don't run to the microphone every time they find a piece of incriminating evidence.Β  What they'll do is use testimony like yesterday's to corroborate other pieces of evidence they've collected independent of each other.Β  Do the dates and times everybody states match?Β  Are the same people confirmed to be involved?Β  Do all the witness statement tell the same story?Β Β 

Β 

Rather than make a series of public statements the House Committee will refer a series of indictable offenses to the DOJ for prosecution.Β  That's when you'll start hearing details.Β  That will put the pressure squarely on the DOJ and AG Garland to do something.Β  Ignoring the thing for the media or the justice department won't be an option at that point.Β  Lots of people will be surprised when they hear the story for the first time!Β  My guess is Garland will recuse himself and appoint a special prosecutor.Β  There won't be any softball plea deals at this point either.Β Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Β 

Because you didn't'/don't care about ACTUAL EVIDENCE and INDICTMENTS against Trump and have yet to provide any EVEIDENCE on Biden.

Β 

Hypocrite much?

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Once again….is THIS story about Trump? No it is not.Β 

43 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Try again….why did that nitwit run out there to say it was all about the weather? Hmmmm?

And why does BillSy keep posting Trump memes when this entire story literally has NOTHING to do with Donald Trump?Β 

Β 

Still waiting.

Why haven't Republicans released the testimony that supposedly proves Biden took a bribe?

36 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

The most obvious reason is the media blackout, pretending the story doesn't exist so they'd never cover any such release.Β  Besides its a matter of following the process.Β Β  Prosecutors and investigators building a case don't run to the microphone every time they find a piece of incriminating evidence.Β  What they'll do is use testimony like yesterday's to corroborate other pieces of evidence they've collected independent of each other.Β  Do the dates and times everybody states match?Β  Are the same people confirmed to be involved?Β  Do all the witness statement tell the same story?Β Β 

Β 

Rather than make a series of public statements the House Committee will refer a series of indictable offenses to the DOJ for prosecution.Β  That's when you'll start hearing details.Β  That will put the pressure squarely on the DOJ and AG Garland to do something.Β  Ignoring the thing for the media or the justice department won't be an option at that point.Β  Lots of people will be surprised when they hear the story for the first time!Β  My guess is Garland will recuse himself and appoint a special prosecutor.Β  There won't be any softball plea deals at this point either.Β Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

So, your position is that Republicans have the goods on Biden but aren't releasing it?

The contortions you people have to put yourselves through.

6 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

It’s an illness. Some compassion please.Β 

The walls must really be closing on Biden because BillSy started posting old Trump stuff like mad today. As if that’s somehow going to make this all go away. I think I can! I think I can! I think k I can…said the Little Anti-Trump Engine.Β 

• Haha (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

The walls must really be closing on Biden because BillSy started posting old Trump stuff like mad today. As if that’s somehow going to make this all go away. I think I can! I think I can! I think k I can…said the Little Anti-Trump Engine.Β 

I know there are millions like him but can you imagine having a politician/reality tv host sucking up so much of your mental energy? Every hour of every day. All my best to those afflicted.Β 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Why do I say he let his guard down, or alternatively decided - late in life, when his "knew" his public life was coming to an end - to cash in?

Because he did, by modern DC standards, live a fairly modest upper middle class existence throughout his years in the Senate. In fact, if I remember correctly, he was one of the "poorest" members of the Senate by net worth.

But people are waving money at you and you've already run your last race? (Or so you think?) Why not take it!

He reportedly led a modest life. Β Again, the assumption that he lost his way in January 2016 seems completely implausible to me. Β It’s completely inconsistent with his personality, that of a bragadocious blow hard occupying a seat of power.Β 
Β 

Besides, there were countless ways for him to cash in as a consultant, lawyer, pretend author, whatever, none of which has the sketch factor of his role in Hunter’s business deals. Β 

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Besides, there were countless ways for him to cash in as a consultant, lawyer, pretend author, whatever, none of which has the sketch factor of his role in Hunter’s business deals. Β 

Did you know he was a professor at Penn? Not a joke.Β 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1