2022 Free Agency - Around the NFL Thread

Draconator

Just now, MAJBobby said:

with 27 minutes into UFA and the trust of the FO has EARNED.  Yes I do like both DTs and the OG signing 

Knowing there is still MONTHS of the offseason.  And the Window WIDE open with an ELITE QB.

People want that instant gratification.

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

with 27 minutes into UFA and the trust of the FO has EARNED.  Yes I do like both DTs and the OG signing 

Knowing there is still MONTHS of the offseason.  And the Window WIDE open with an ELITE QB.

How long are we going to talk about the window, as opposed to cashing in and going for it during that window?

1 minute ago, BufBills83 said:

Well, we are the Superbowl favorite...

Great how many Super Bowls does that have us 

honestly lol allen played his best game ever and we still lost… now we are without Hughes but we are supposed to be excited about the moves so far lol

i guess man 

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

As long as 17 is the QB and playing at a high level.  

He needs HELP

he played more than good enough to advance and we still LOST 

great plan sit Pat and put more on Allen’s plate while the chargers and others are doing everything possible to support Herbert 

Edited by Jerboski
  • Vomit 1

Just now, Jerboski said:

honestly lol allen played his best game ever and we still lost… now we are without Hughes but we are supposed to be excited about the moves so far lol

i guess man 

And that opposing QB lost the next week to the other opposing QB that lost two weeks after.  So your point is what again?

Just now, Jerboski said:

i guess man 

I mean, Superbowl favorite means that in the eyes of many, we have the best roster and best chance to win THIS YEAR, nothing in the past matters.

Just now, MiltonWaddams said:

It's knee-jerk right now. Give it a day or two. Then, if the cupboards at DE remain 1/2 stocked, then panic away.

Yep, everyone needs something instant to offset the moves of other teams, even though we already had a head start as far as how good our roster is.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Jerboski said:

i guess man 

He needs HELP

he played more than good enough to advance and we still LOST 

So ALL teams need help.  What is your point again?  Mahomes lost the following week and Burrow two weeks after.  34 minutes in UFA and you ar having a meltdown it is really boring, tired and overplayed already

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Rough couple hours. Chandler Jones signs with the Raiders. Yannick Ngakoue traded to the Colts. Von Miller reportedly going to return to the Rams. Uchenna Nwosu (who we were linked to) signs with the Seahawks. And now Za'Darius Smith signs with the Ravens.

Starting to become real slim pickens at Defensive End. Highest ranked available in the PFT Top 100 being Jadeveon Clowney (who I don't see being a fit), Melvin Ingram, and... Jerry Hughes. 

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.