How much did you pay for gas and groceries today?

1 minute ago, Tommy Callahan said:

I live in your dirty noggin rent free.

Right next to binders of trump and binders of black guys laughing.

Oh no freakshow - I own YOU.

You are my shadow - you follow me everywhere I go and you leave special calling cards on every post I make.

image.thumb.png.abd112a3be8d0af40636a51d86a71924.png

image.thumb.png.c221c385e569f140527042628fc4b5e8.png

Here kitty kitty

F’n idiot

• Vomit 1
  • Dislike 1

14 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

$2.28 at Costco yesterday.

Yesterday?? Big whoop. Previously you made a bolded typeface declaration that this thread is about prices TODAY. You can see it at the top of this page. 

Still would like to hear about why you whitewashed Jews from your defense of university presidents and replaced them with imaginary white guys from Buffalo. 

Just now, JDHillFan said:

Yesterday?? Big whoop. Previously you made a bolded typeface declaration that this thread is about prices TODAY. You can see it at the top of this page. 

Still would like to hear about why you whitewashed Jews from your defense of university presidents and replaced them with imaginary white guys from Buffalo. 

Haha. I'll check Gas Buddy and tell you what it is today.

You need to learn about arguments by analogy.

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

Haha. I'll check Gas Buddy and tell you what it is today.

You need to learn about arguments by analogy.

I know about them. I also know that it’s not a useful tool when the entire crux of the matter is set aside. There had to be a reason you did that. I guess we’ll never know what it was. 

14 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

I know about them. I also know that it’s not a useful tool when the entire crux of the matter is set aside. There had to be a reason you did that. I guess we’ll never know what it was. 

You need to understand the upshot of your half-baked "argument."

Let's make it easy. 

You are Jewish.

Someone, somewhere - let's say in Harvard Yard - carries a sign saying "From the River to the Sea" and "Eliminate All Jews."

You live far away - let's say in Buffalo. Has this person "harassed" you? "Threatened" you personally? No.

Let's say that person comes to your house at night with a bullhorn and starts chanting the same thing that's on the sign. 

Has that person "harassed" you? I'd say yes. Has that person "threatened" you? I'd say yes.

The Harvard President said "it depends on the context."

See? It does depend on the context.

People who called on the Harvard President to resign imputed a different statement to her. A statement that was something like, "Should Harvard ban its students and faculty from calling for the elimination of the State of Israel?" Were the statements offensive? Yes. Should they be banned? Let's have that argument. Irv here wants to nuke Gaza. Should that be banned? Let's have that argument. But it's a different question than the one posed by Elise Stefanik.

Yes, I'm answering like a lawyer. Because it was a hearing and at hearings people are advised by lawyers to answer only the specific question that is posed. 

Edited by The Frankish Reich

4 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

You need to understand the upshot of your half-baked "argument."

Let's make it easy. 

You are Jewish.

Someone, somewhere - let's say in Harvard Yard - carries a sign saying "From the River to the Sea" and "Eliminate All Jews."

You live far away - let's say in Buffalo. Has this person "harassed" you? "Threatened" you personally? No.

Let's say that person comes to your house at night with a bullhorn and starts chanting the same thing that's on the sign. 

Has that person "harassed" you? I'd say yes. Has that person "threatened" you? I'd say yes.

The Harvard President said "it depends on the context."

See? It does depend on the context.

People who called on the Harvard President to resign imputed a different statement to her. A statement that was something like, "Should Harvard ban its students and faculty from calling for the elimination of the State of Israel?" Were the statements offensive? Yes. Should they be banned? Let's have that argument. Irv here wants to nuke Gaza. Should that be banned? Let's have that argument. But it's a different question than the one posed by Elise Stefanik.

Yes, I'm answering like a lawyer. Because it was a hearing and at hearings people are advised by lawyers to answer only the specific question that is posed. 

I’m not making an argument. Everyone in the world knows those presidents sh*t on themselves before Congress. I’m merely wondering why you phrased it as such originally:

The question was: Would calling for genocide constitute harassment or bullying?

The question was not: Would calling for genocide be offensive speech?

You intentionally left out the central point of contention which was harassment of Jews. You had a reason for doing so. You are unwilling to share that reason. So be it. 

Janet Yellen Throws Biden Under the Bus With Astounding Comment Destroying His Claims About Inflation

by Nick Arama

So many people have been crushed under the bootheel of "Bidenomics" and Bidenflation for so long. It's one of the main reasons Joe Biden's numbers are in the basement in terms of approval, particularly when it comes to the economy.

First, the Biden team denied the reality of the crushing inflation, calling it "transitory." Then they claimed it wasn't Joe Biden's fault, despite his excessive spending. They blamed it on Russia and greedy corporations, among others. Now Biden has been saying prices are coming down and claiming credit, even though prices are still up more than when he came in.

That's the shtick he's been rolling out at campaign events now. The problem, of course, the American people know how his words don't match up with how much more is still going out of their pockets each month for things like food and other essentials. 

Biden is trying to sell us on this fiction of how much he's doing to change what he broke, and no one believes him because he doesn't even understand the problem. Or he does and he just wants to spin us. 

But now, Treasury Janet Yellen just threw him under the bus with what she had to say about inflation. She was being interviewed by ABC when she was asked how she would convince people that prices might not go back to what they were before the pandemic. This is an astounding statement, especially in light of what Biden keeps saying now. 

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/01/29/yellen-inflation-comments-n2169361

2 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

$2.28 at Costco yesterday.

I am very interested in where this is because according to AAA the cheapest gas by state is still 2.66 a gallon. A 40 cent gap is a lot within a state and the average cost is still $3.12 a gallon as a whole.