Britney Griner

Doc

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

A time of active conflict, ha ha ha 

Ya, he can trade all those weapons Biden's weapons have blown up. Russia can't even keep the soldiers warm and fed, let alone trade away arms. 

It's almost like the cult was too depressed and quiet so Biden tossed the haters a bone to chew on. 

Is it a good idea to release a russian arms dealer during an active russian war? Can you just answer the question or do u just deflect like the other doughnut on this forum.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Is it a good idea to release a russian arms dealer during an active russian war? Can you just answer the question or do u just deflect like the other doughnut on this forum.

After we have wrecked the Russian army? Sure. 

You question answered. 

Is there a better time than now? 

Just a dumb point you are making, really. Not a real question, imo. You must of heard it on Fox News, ya I know, you don't watch, ha 

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

JFC - Donald Trump negotiated the release of 5,000 Taliban prisoners, including Commander Mawlavi Talib. They all returned to the battlefield to join the Taliban onslaught against Afghanistan.

Remembering the Shameful Trump-Taliban 'Peace' Agreement

DONALT TRUMP HANDED APGHANISANT TO F'n TERRORISTS - quit your bichin sock pocket.

Once again your one track mind goes to trump. Stay on topic sprinkles🍩🍩. Serious question.....what did u do with your life before trump ruined it? What was your purpose? 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

After we have wrecked the Russian army? Sure. 

You question answered. 

Is there a better time than now? 

Just a dumb point you are making, really. Not a real question, imo. You must of heard it on Fox News, ya I know, you don't watch, ha 

Wow im dumb but you just admitted letting out an arms dealer is a good idea because it was done by lord and savior joe biden. Thank you for proving that you are in fact a doughnut.🍩 have a productive day but you probably unemployed.

2 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Once again your one track mind goes to trump. Stay on topic sprinkles🍩🍩. Serious question.....what did u do with your life before trump ruined it? What was your purpose? 

Again, you guys make things personal when the topic is international politics. Strange 

3 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Wow im dumb but you just admitted letting out an arms dealer is a good idea because it was done by lord and savior joe biden. Thank you for proving that you are in fact a doughnut.🍩 have a productive day but you probably unemployed.

Again, personal

Dumb 

1 minute ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Hmmmm accusing me of watching fox news because i dont regurgitate lib talking points isnt a personal attack? Carry on doughnut.

No, it's just that you seem really stupid. You can't even punctuate right. Settle down 

5 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

What's the difference between Trump enabling and legitimizing the Taliban and Bout supplying arms to the Taliban?

giphy.gif

55 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, it's just that you seem really stupid. You can't even punctuate right. Settle down 

Wow personal attack again. But im not as stupid as someone who believes punctuation matters on a message board. Also not as stupid as someone who eats liberal talking points up without question. Carry on.....

2 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Wow personal attack again. But im not as stupid as someone who believes punctuation matters on a message board. Also not as stupid as someone who eats liberal talking points up without question. Carry on.....

Not one to answer questions, either. Though he asks them. Loser 

But hey, if you are not smart enough to answer questions, maybe don't ask some yourself? 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

A time of active conflict, ha ha ha 

Ya, he can trade all those weapons Biden's weapons have blown up. Russia can't even keep the soldiers warm and fed, let alone trade away arms. 

I know you have me on ignore but maybe someone can point this out to Tibs (if no one has of yet).  You do realize an INTERNATIONAL arms dealer get the arms he deals INTERNATIONALLY right?  He can buy and sell to and FROM whoever is will to participate.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Not one to answer questions, either. Though he asks them. Loser 

But hey, if you are not smart enough to answer questions, maybe don't ask some yourself? 

Did u eat paint chips as a kid? Holy hell what a mental midget you are. And u dont answer questions just deflect and throw tantrums like a child.

The collective butt hurt on the right to this women gaining here freedom is just so illuminating to the collective character of this failing political movement. It's ugliness is on full display 

Just now, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Did u eat paint chips as a kid? Holy hell what a mental midget you are. And u dont answer questions just deflect and throw tantrums like a child.

Oh look, it knows how to insult. 

"U" POS 

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I know you have me on ignore but maybe someone can point this out to Tibs (if no one has of yet).  You do realize an INTERNATIONAL arms dealer get the arms he deals INTERNATIONALLY right?  He can buy and sell to and FROM whoever is will to participate.  

He sells Russian arms to terrorists