January 6th 2021 FEDSURRECTION: The Corrupt Biden Regime: White House, FBI, DOJ, media, committee

BillsFanNC

28 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Question away, Lenny.  Been retired for over a year but I'll bet I can still pass the boards (actually still boarded).  I can certainly read EKG's.  Anesthesiologists often brought unusual ones to me for a second opinion.

Simple, I agree with.  Elegant, no.

It’s funny the way it is.  Some people are asking you for a second opinion, others not all that interested in the first.  

Dave Matthews is right.  

Congrats on your retirement-I’m 5 or 6 years out though after today, I may push it up to, we’ll, today.

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

It’s funny the way it is.  Some people are asking you for a second opinion, others not all that interested in the first.  

Dave Matthews is right.  

Congrats on your retirement-I’m 5 or 6 years out though after today, I may push it up to, we’ll, today.

I give it 5 stars.  Highly recommended although cold, snowy weather sucks even now.  Maybe i should move to the Villages and pick up an STD.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/florida/articles/2022-08-20/why-is-the-villages-known-as-the-std-capital-of-america

It's a fascinating case study in microbiology and sociology.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Haha (+1) 1

Her testimony was total hearsay and would never be admissible in a serious proceeding. I would have been dying to ask her how she knew Trump didn’t want to go to the Capitol to STOP the riot? To which she’d have answered…”I never thought about that.” Clueless pawn of the clown show. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Doc said:

LOL!  That tweet if from last June.  Before it was confirmed that she's a liar.

De ja vu - amazing how the truth came out after Cassidy stopped receiving legal counsel paid by Trump.

Really an inconvenient fact the cult doesn’t want to accept.

#winning 

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Again, just leave @BillStimealone and he will always self own. No need to interact with him at all.

Hilarious how your simps refuse to acknowledge your orders to ignore me but they can’t help it - they are so easily triggered; just like you, precious.

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886062fabc17e0df54ea2

DR hates when anyone discredits his keepers.

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

Funny, the Dems initially called Trump a liar and a coward for not going to the Capitol with the protestors.  Now they believe he was so hell-bent on going, he assaulted a SSA.

Here's a question: was there a stage set up at the Capitol for him to speak on?