January 6th 2021 FEDSURRECTION: The Corrupt Biden Regime: White House, FBI, DOJ, media, committee

BillsFanNC

37 minutes ago, Doc said:

Oh you mean like...remdesivir?  I don't know, what percentage prescribed that (expensive) "magic bullet"?

Obviously once the vaccines came out, almost a year after the pandemic started, the game changed.  I was talking about the early stages where we had nothing.

And LOL, put it back in your pants.  I have nothing to prove to you.  Everyone here has known I'm an MD for years before you showed up (which was not even 5 months ago).

Why?  it should be fun.  You're supposedly an anesthesiologist, right.  Let's ask EKG questions.  You must read dozens of preop EKG's every week.  "New" sometimes equates to fresh perspective.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1

31 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Why?  it should be fun.  You're supposedly an anesthesiologist, right.  Let's ask EKG questions.  You must read dozens of preop EKG's every week.  "New" sometimes equates to fresh perspective.

Nothing "supposedly" about it.  But it you want to whip out your Dubin, be my guest.

• Haha (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Doc said:

Oh you mean like...remdesivir?  I don't know, what percentage prescribed that (expensive) "magic bullet"?

Obviously once the vaccines came out, almost a year after the pandemic started, the game changed.  I was talking about the early stages where we had nothing.

And LOL, put it back in your pants.  I have nothing to prove to you.  Everyone here has known I'm an MD for years before you showed up (which was not even 5 months ago).

Related news, I’m doctor shopping.  Anabolic steroids,  I’m pretty jacked upper body but have the legs of a 12 year old girl.   HMU if interested, but I want to be clear—I’m not interested in putting the work in to improve, so if you’re into all that “Put the work in” new age mumbo jumbo BS it’s not going to work. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Related news, I’m doctor shopping.  Anabolic steroids,  I’m pretty jacked upper body but have the legs of a 12 year old girl.   HMU if interested, but I want to be clear—I’m not interested in putting the work in to improve, so if you’re into all that “Put the work in” new age mumbo jumbo BS it’s not going to work. 

I have the same legs.  Never done nor would I recommend much less prescribe steroids.  I tried putting in the work and it only got me so far.  My wife doesn't care so I stopped caring as well.

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Why shop. That Erin profile and others created apps that show all the clinics that will give them out or prescribe without judgement.

1 minute ago, Chris farley said:

Why shop. That Erin profile and others created apps that show all the clinics that will give them out or prescribe without judgement.

Just to be clear, I'm not judging. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Doc said:

I have the same legs.  Never done nor would I recommend much less prescribe steroids.  I tried putting in the work and it only got me so far.  My wife doesn't care so I stopped caring as well.

I have a friend with a receding hairline, surely something can be worked out in that regard?   Fact—I’ve never seen a bald doctor. 

2 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Part of my thing is I’m a bad boy.  I should have mentioned that.  I have a Harley, or would if the wind didn’t make my eyes tear up.  

• Haha (+1) 1

I have a friend with a receding hairline, surely something can be worked out in that regard?   Fact—I’ve never seen a bald doctor. 

Finasteride (the medication in Propecia available pretty cheap if you can get someone to prescribe it).  More expensive options are hair transplant and a plastic surgeon friend says that he's had good success with Nutrafol. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Doc said:

Nothing "supposedly" about it.  But it you want to whip out your Dubin, be my guest.

13 minutes ago, Doc said:

you go first.  Let's post  2 "bread and butter" EKG's and interpret them.  You can even have your Dubin's right by your side, with a time limit.  Dali's mustache is a great metaphor, forever remembered.

• Eyeroll 1

10 minutes ago, Doc said:

Finasteride (the medication in Propecia available pretty cheap if you can get someone to prescribe it).  More expensive options are hair transplant and a plastic surgeon friend says that he's had good success with Nutrafol. 

@redtail hawk  

I decided to dig a little bit into your allegations about Doc and his medical background.  My last few posts to him represent a condensed version of a screening tool I’ve developed over a number of years specifically for Internet forum use, and directly target the veracity of claims made by posters. 

I can say with a high degree of confidence that Doc is, in fact an MD, though there is a slight possibility he is a Volvo-Certified Master Mechanic.  There is some crossover there.  

• Haha (+1) 1

@redtail hawk  

I decided to dig a little bit into your allegations about Doc and his medical background.  My last few posts to him represent a condensed version of a screening tool I’ve developed over a number of years specifically for Internet forum use, and directly target the veracity of claims made by posters. 

I can say with a high degree of confidence that Doc is, in fact an MD, though there is a slight possibility he is a Volvo-Certified Master Mechanic.  There is some crossover there. 

Or I might be sleeping in a Holiday Inn Express every night.

• Like (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

@redtail hawk  

really, based on a "cure" for baldness?  Find another gold standard.  Oh, and now veracity is appropriate?  Almost every bald guy in America has googled "cure for baldness".

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1

Back to the thread:

Ashli Babbitt’s shooter housed at Andrews for six months
by Paul Bedard

The U.S. Capitol Police lieutenant who shot and killed Jan. 6 protester Ashli Babbitt was housed for six months in a hotel suite reserved for top brass at Joint Base Andrews in Maryland, according to newly released Air Force records.

Capitol Police paid for a suite for Lt. Michael Byrd and a “pet” at the hotel inside the fenced base from July 2021 to January 2022 for thousands of dollars, according to documents obtained by Judicial Watch.

Byrd, who did not face any charges in the killing of the unarmed Babbitt, revealed his role in August 2021 and said that he had been threatened for his actions. Capitol Police did not immediately explain why they housed Byrd at the Presidential Inn, a military-only facility on Andrews.

Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton told Secrets he was surprised that Byrd was housed at the base at taxpayer expense.

“How in Lord's name does the Defense Department get involved in providing security?” he said. “So now the Defense Department is at the beck and call to help manage someone involved in a police shooting? It’s crazy."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/washington-secrets/ashli-babbitts-shooter-housed-at-andrews-for-six-months

https://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/JW-v-DOD-DOJ-Byrd-Andrews-02948.pdf

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

really, based on a "cure" for baldness?  Find another gold standard.  Oh, and now veracity is appropriate?  Almost every bald guy in America has googled "cure for baldness".

I did not ask for a “cure”, I asked for “something”.   That something was sound, professional medical advice from a physician who placed patient needs above his own, which is exactly what I received from @Doc.  This is the simple elegance of my approach.  

I must  now question everything about you.  

As for “veracity” don’t you dare, sir. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I did not ask for a “cure”, I asked for “something”.   That something was sound, professional medical advice from a physician who placed patient needs above his own, which is exactly what I received from @Doc.  This is the simple elegance of my approach.  

I must  now question everything about you.  

As for “veracity” don’t you dare, sir. 

Question away, Lenny.  Been retired for over a year but I'll bet I can still pass the boards (actually still boarded).  I can certainly read EKG's.  Anesthesiologists often brought unusual ones to me for a second opinion.

Simple, I agree with.  Elegant, no.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1