January 6th 2021 FEDSURRECTION: The Corrupt Biden Regime: White House, FBI, DOJ, media, committee

BillsFanNC

3 hours ago, SUNY_amherst said:

you just realize that today? You guys have been blaming the cops and not the criminals since it happened. And this is more of that 

I am amazed you know how to type, I point out extreme Government incompetence and your response is this. What I did learn is the number of police agencies over the DC area is more than 30, I had previously been told it was about 10. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

I am amazed you know how to type, I point out extreme Government incompetence and your response is this. What I did learn is the number of police agencies over the DC area is more than 30, I had previously been told it was about 10. 

ITs like its got a script or something. not even on topic.

they went from "defund police, bail reform, prison reform" to "we love the police and huge consequences for trespassing."

11 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

The Capitol of the most powerful nation the world has ever known was breached by a bunch of disorganized, unarmed citizens.

To believe that this was a real threat that happened outside of any reason but gross negligence on the part of those responsible for security at the capitol is patently absurd.

The very same people who believe a successful insurrection and coup almost happened on J6  will also tell you:

That Joe Biden, by all accounts, speaks with more coherence and vigor than he did decades ago.

That there's zero evidence tying Joe Biden to a foreign influence peddling scheme through his son.

That elementary school students aren't being exposed to sexual content across the country.

That Donald Trump engaged in a golden shower fetish with Russian hookers.

That men can become women.

That nazi churches exist.

That masks will stop the spread of respiratory viruses.

That there's no problem at our southern border.

All patently absurd clown world stuff as well. But they'll go to their grave insisting it's all true. They are useful idiots. No amount of information staring them in the face will ever convince them to budge one nanometer from the absurdity, and certainly not from anonymous posters on a sub forum of nfl team message board.

So I ignore them and mock them for their useful idiocy.

Trump beating Hilly really broke their psyches.

• Agree 2

FBI Predicted Those Jan 6 Riots They Instigated

by Stephen Green

“Violent extremists” would be “very willing to take action” on Jan 6, the FBI correctly predicted two months before the riots the Bureau helped organize and instigate.

Funny how that works, isn’t it? It’s a predictably breathless report from NBC News examining an internal FBI analysis that determined the Stop the Steal protests would require “law enforcement preemption” but that the “disorganization” of extremist groups would “hinder widespread violence.” Unless, you know, the FBI stepped in to help organize things a bit.

https://pjmedia.com/vodkapundit/2023/09/26/uncanny-fbi-predicted-those-jan-6-riots-they-institgated-n1729812

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

FBI Predicted Those Jan 6 Riots They Instigated

by Stephen Green

“Violent extremists” would be “very willing to take action” on Jan 6, the FBI correctly predicted two months before the riots the Bureau helped organize and instigate.

Funny how that works, isn’t it? It’s a predictably breathless report from NBC News examining an internal FBI analysis that determined the Stop the Steal protests would require “law enforcement preemption” but that the “disorganization” of extremist groups would “hinder widespread violence.” Unless, you know, the FBI stepped in to help organize things a bit.

https://pjmedia.com/vodkapundit/2023/09/26/uncanny-fbi-predicted-those-jan-6-riots-they-institgated-n1729812

Funny then that they did nothing to prevent/quell the violence.

• 2 weeks later...

Officer Harry Dunn has not told the truth about a number of things related to Jan 6.

Now Steve has him dead-to-rights on his bogus story about the Oath Keepers.

Not only do these crisis actors lie under oath, they lie in books sold to the public.

Last month during sentencing for Proud Boys, I saw Ofc Dunn in the back of the courtroom. During a break, I asked him if he gets paid time off to attend so many J6 proceedings. He tried to avoid answering until I reminded him he’s a federal employee.

Dunn told me he gets paid leave to testify as a witness or give “victim impact” statements at sentencing. He had just given a statement for an Oath Keeper, doing his part to ensure the defendant rots in jail. (My words).

I then asked him about Oath Keepers who tried to help him. This is of course a fact. He said something to the effect of, “I don’t know about that.”  And I replied, of course you do.

He in turn confronted me (it was a very civil conversation for which I give him credit) as to why myself and others “attack” the police. He brought up Fanone. I said bc you are all misrepresenting the facts—Fanone and Ofc Gonell clearly embellished if not straight up lied about their injuries.

I asked him why they were angry at the wrong people. Why no anger or criticism of Nancy Pelosi? Instead of blasting her for failing to protect the Capitol, you guys are hugging her and accepting medals?

He sort of agreed with that. The discussion ended cordially and I am grateful he engaged bc most will not. But the falsehoods perpetuated by J6 propagandists are destroying lives. That’s why it’s absolutely necessary we keep pushing and exposing the truth.

• 3 weeks later...

A member of Congress was assaulted -- and suffered physical injuries as a result -- in her condo building several months ago.

The attacker was caught and prosecuted by the same DOJ in DC as is doing the J6 cases.  Has a long prior criminal record.

Beaten and injured.

Sentencing recommendation made by the Govt is for 3 years and 3 months.

I have a client who threw an object to break a window at the Capitol -- and injured no one -- facing 4-5 years.

Another client -- an Oath Keeper -- got 54 months for yelling at the police inside the Capitol.  

That is what J6 defendants face right now.

• Angry 1

12 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

Unabashed clowns.

They monitored this guy for three months before sending in a SWAT team.

We live in a police state. It's undeniable, except for useful idiots.

Re stories about FBI having had Todd Yetman under surveillance for an extended period prior to the day they tried to arrest him...

I have seen this patter in the discovery on many of my J6 clients.  

Frankly it shocks me how often they have done this.  

In 21+ years as an AUSA I can think of maybe 4-6 times when either FBI or DEA maintained ongoing surveillance of a defendant prior to arrest.  It was always because of fear the subject was aware of their impending arrest, and had resources to flee and a place to go. 

In these J6 cases I see it being done to people who have no idea they are being investigated.  Two of my clients were never even visited by the FBI prior to their arrest.  

Yet the FBI Field Offices are WASTING MAN HOURS -- hundreds of them -- following J6 subjects around for weeks/months for no particular purpose.

EXCEPT -- and this is ALWAYS on the list of unspoken reasons -- the man-hours devoted to surveillance by Agents and SSG personnel is a stat that justifies higher budget authorization for the next fiscal year.

Getting bigger budgets and more resources is a never-ending exercise in the Govt, and the FBI is no different.  They had dozens of measurable "metrics" by which Field Office productivity is measured.  Having Agents sit on their ass in the office is not one of them.  

Making "spot checks" on a susject's residence, or following them around in the morning to see what patterns there are get those agents out of the office and into a stat column.

What is SSG?  

Special Surveillance (?) Groups.

These are non-agents -- not gun carriers -- employed to conduct surveillance.  They follow you around with a camera and document your travels and habits. 

They do not operate out of FBI Offices -- they have "off-site" offices that are leased in the name of shell-companies.  It's really just a place for them to gather and organize, and do some paperwork at the end of the day.  They dress like anyone going to the grocery store, they never make contact with any subject, and they never ID themselves or what they are doing.  

SSG's follow people around.  J6 subjects give them a long list of things to keep them busy on a daily/weekly basis, and the FBI management in the Field Office they work in can say at the end of the year "We need approval of another SSG squad for next year." 

It almost beyond comical.