PPP = RT

716er

On 2/21/2022 at 4:15 PM, 716er said:

A bunch of pro-Russian trolls rule a subpage of the best Bills forum on the internet.

what a mess

Might I suggest not spending a whole lot of brain cells trying to  untangle the mental spaghetti posited as 'viewpoints'... God love 'em. 

Something about Mexico???

Something about Africa- You Racist!...???

Who cares about Ukraine getting run over by an imperialist, psychotic, strong-man, in charge of the world's scariest nuclear-deployment arsenal???

https://www.defenseworld.net/news/29908/Russia___s_Nuclear_tipped_Drone_Carrying_Submarine_K_329____Belgorod____Out_on_Sea_Trials__Reports#.YhUixBaIbYU

Re-opening public highways blockaded by international freight-haulers, hell-bent on the notion that spreading disease=Freedom! ... and the mental 4-D chessing needed to prove future tyranny???

In the end, the entire pro-democracy, anti-authoritarianism, pro-peace, sane world knows the Russian invasion of the Ukraine is horrifying madness. The rest are in love with Trump and his boyfriend. 

• Like (+1) 1

The global power brokers know that this planet can't support an exponentially growing population. 

Since the pandemic started this has been a restructuring of the flow of the world's resources. It's the ruling class making sure they get theirs before the rest of us think we are going to get a piece of the pie. 

This isn't about Russian propaganda on two bills drive. It's not about countries. It's about the sharks eating the minnows 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Boy, this is true. Pure Russian propaganda all the time. 

Would you like to share with the class, specifically, what you’ve seen as Russian Propaganda on this forum?

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

I've been and will continue to point it out. Did you miss where I called it out? 

You said McFaul’s tweet was “fake” and “Russian Propaganda”, so give us some actual examples of Russian Propaganda… not make believe ones you’ve been misled on. 

14 minutes ago, SCBills said:

You said McFaul’s tweet was “fake” and “Russian Propaganda”, so give us some actual examples of Russian Propaganda… not make believe ones you’ve been misled on. 

A faked tweet attributed to the former U.S. Ambassador? Sounds like propaganda to me 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

A faked tweet attributed to the former U.S. Ambassador? Sounds like propaganda to me 

Except it was a real tweet that he deleted.  

No idea why you keep saying it was fake.   Here’s his apology:

Edited by SCBills
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Except it was a real tweet that he deleted.  

No idea why you keep saying it was fake.   Here’s his apology:

Fair enough on that one. There's been other obvious Russian propaganda. I will continue to point it out 

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I was told worrying about the Russians was ridiculous 

So Obama was wrong. 

• Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So Obama was wrong. 

To quote Mr Hand from Ridgemont High…”I’m going to put this up on the board for all my classes to enjoy.”

May I ask that somebody take over re-posting this day after day after day after day!  Yes…OBAMA WAS WRONG! 

• Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

To quote Mr Hand from Ridgemont High…”I’m going to put this up on the board for all my classes to enjoy.”

May I ask that somebody take over re-posting this day after day after day after day!  Yes…OBAMA WAS WRONG! 

So what? 

17 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So Obama was wrong. 

Dead wrong.

6 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

When did he say this?  Was it when he was president and it didn't happen on his watch

Yeah but he allegedly weakened NATO and that's what Putin wanted, even though NATO has nothing to do with Ukraine...

36 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

When did he say this?  Was it when he was president and it didn't happen on his watch

So you can reference Obama but can’t swallow what Conald said?

Why are you a Putin apologist?

Innocent people are being killed for no reason in Ukraine and you cult freaks keep carrying Conald and Putin’s water.

Why?

Edited by BillStime

On 2/24/2022 at 6:48 PM, Big Blitz said:

Ukraine is Russia without nukes.  

Are you saying Ukraine would be one of the three major world superpowers if it had nukes? 

10 minutes ago, Doc said:

Dead wrong.

I hope that loop is playing around the clock at the Obama compound. How embarrassing for him. 

I got caught up wishing we had 8 years of Romney instead of any years of Obama or Trump yesterday. What a better country we would live in. 

1 minute ago, John Adams said:

Are you saying Ukraine would be one of the three major world superpowers if it had nukes? 

Russia is not on the same level as USA and China, but to minimize them is also dumb.. They essentially control the entire power grid of Europe with their oil production. 

5 minutes ago, John Adams said:

I hope that loop is playing around the clock at the Obama compound. How embarrassing for him. 

I got caught up wishing we had 8 years of Romney instead of any years of Obama or Trump yesterday. What a better country we would live in. 

I agree.