What needs to be done to get us here?

Awwufelloff

8 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

Fine. Go sign one or make a trade. No more high picks on edge rushers. I have next to zero faith Beane can find an edge worthy of a high pick. 

Most dominant edge rushers are off the board by the time we have picked.

I really think that all the Bills need to do is tweak a few things to be lugging the Lombardi Trophy past City Hall.  Why do I think this:

*  I don't believe they're going to go 0 - 5 in one score regular season games.  If they go 3 - 2 they'll finish 14 -3 and have home field locked up.

*  The Bills have a large number of young players ascending who will be even bigger contributors next season.  These include Oliver, Harrison, Groot, Singleterry, Knox, Brown, Davis & Allen.

*  yea I said Allen is still ascending and I believe it.  It's amazing to think where his ceiling might be.

*  I believe that on the offensive side of the ball they will have better coaching next season.

*  A couple of modest free agent signings and the draft will be enough to fill in any holes.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Get Chandler Jones to come to Buffalo...He's a UFA...Last contract...He's already made 100 million dollars in the NFL and he's from Endicott...Go get him...Draft at DT and CB early. Add weapons in the 3rd Rd on like Austin and Cook that do specific jobs to boost the Offense...Re-build the O-Line depth a bit...That's what I'm looking at right now...But we'll see...B-)

2 hours ago, Joe Ferguson said:

He already did that the last two times. He was cowardly conservative against KC in the AFCCG and a boneheaded moron in the Divisional playoff against KC. Let's see what Hell he'll put us through this time.

I'm not letting him off the hook for the Jagoffs or the Texans game, either.  McVay just won the Lombardi we handed him.  Why the ***** do we have to get stuck with the coach that has to "learn" how to win the big one?  That game yesterday just pissed me the ***** off.

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Irv said:

So you skipped reading comprehension in 3rd grade.  Nice.  

Not sure why you’re getting personal about your bad take.  Kupp is able to get open consistently, even vs double coverage. Diggs gets shut down by some of the better corners.  There’s no sense throwing to him repeatedly if he’s not open.

22 hours ago, mannc said:

Not sure why you’re getting personal about your bad take.  Kupp is able to get open consistently, even vs double coverage. Diggs gets shut down by some of the better corners.  There’s no sense throwing to him repeatedly if he’s not open.

You know nothing about football.  Bored.  

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.