*Approved* Information only and Spotify fallout

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Hey @BillStime, why dont you explain to us how the leftists that won't let Candace Owens or Ben Shapiro speak on a college campus or Jerry Seinfeld come tell jokes is noble but that Tennessee Pastor is a pro censorship nut job.

I'll hang up and listen.  

Lol Bill thinks burning books is the most vile form of censorship in 2022.

That’s my point - both sides play this game yet you cult leaders can’t see through your own hypocrisy. 

Don’t bich about Joe Rogan getting censored while your pathetic party is actually passing laws to sugarcoat history because you insecure nut jobs can’t deal with who you are.

40 minutes ago, BillStime said:

That’s my point - both sides play this game yet you cult leaders can’t see through your own hypocrisy. 

As you single out obscure pastors in Tennessee on obscure Twitter accounts. 

Tennessee will never recover from this.  

40 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Don’t bich about Joe Rogan getting censored while your pathetic party is actually passing laws to sugarcoat history because you insecure nut jobs can’t deal with who you are.

News.  Flash.  

Every single public school in every single nation on Earth in grades K-12 "sugar coat" history.

Your lunatic friends want to teach kids that being white and having parents that served in the military is privilege they need to apologize for.......after they're done with drag queen story hour in the library.....in 3rd grade.  

Some things aren't the State’s job.

Our education system is supposed to be producing American citizens that are heirs to Western Civilization - and are entrusted with continuing this democracy you fake concern over.  

Instead it's ramped up production of CCP apologists who by the time they're 30, wake up in moms basement everyday, mount up to the keyboard, and look to see who we can cancel today.   In a mask or two for sure.

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

As you single out obscure pastors in Tennessee on obscure Twitter accounts. 

Tennessee will never recover from this.  

News.  Flash.  

Every single public school in every single nation on Earth in grades K-12 "sugar coat" history.

Your lunatic friends want to teach kids that being white and having parents that served in the military is privilege they need to apologize for.......after they're done with drag queen story hour in the library.....in 3rd grade.  

Some things aren't the State’s job.

Our education system is supposed to be producing American citizens that are heirs to Western Civilization - and are entrusted with continuing this democracy you fake concern over.  

Instead it's ramped up production of CCP apologists who by the time they're 30, wake up in moms basement everyday, mount up to the keyboard, and look to see who we can cancel today.   In a mask or two for sure.

What would you do without conspiracies?

8 hours ago, BillStime said:

What would you do without conspiracies?

You're right.  Why do people persist in pushing these conspiracies?  Such as a crackpot conspiracy accusing a 2016 Presidential election campaign of colluding with Russia to steal the election from one of the worst Presidential candidates ever nominated by a political party that still has faithful believers after 5 years of no proof of anything.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 2/1/2022 at 5:07 PM, Big Blitz said:

Who does the approving?  The State?:

Spotify is claiming that their new "content advisory" label is for Covid discussion only.  Fearing the spread of misinformation!

You think this stops at just Spotify and Podcasts specific to covid discussion only? *Misinformation* like "just flatten the curve" or "get vaccinated get your life back."

Excuse me a second...

Cracking Up Lol GIF

This isn't just about Joe Rogan leaving the plantation.  This isn't just about Covid.  

This is no longer just about canceling someone because they used a racial slur. 

This is going to get much worse.....they want to cancel all OPINION in opposition to their insanity.  Usually when you're "right," or have the more appealing position the people gravitate to you.  We tend to not like misery.  But no one agrees with them.  Because they're miserable and support miserable things.  So censorship or threats is the new response via corporate cooperation.  Just like the Nazis!  

Joe Rogan interviewed someone who up until May of 2020 was one of the most respected professionals in his field of medicine on the planet.  As he told Rogan, if he isn't qualified to speak, no one is.

By the way.....per their own new standards of such concern about misinformation, CNN, The New York Times, the WaPo, MSNBC, Brian Williams, and our daily White House Press conferences, all fit the criteria of needing a "content advisory." 

These idiots don't get to dictate fact from opinion and silence anyone that they consider dangerous.  This road is unprecedented in this country.

The real danger is 70 million Americans would read Elvira here and nod in agreement.  

Screenshot_20220201-152628_One UI Home.jpg

That's capitalism for you.  Spotify chooses the amount of BS it will broadcast based on the tolerance of its customers for such things.  Don't like it?  Cancel your Spotify account.  

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

So is Joe Biden, but people nobody is looking to censor the guy for spreading COVID misinformation! 

I'm not sure about the 'many' right wingers advocating a return to time when women could not vote, but to be clear:

• I stand with my friends @muppy and @ComradeKayAdams and their right to vote!  Why?  Because they are smart and women smell nice!

@Irv please be sure to add "Let Women Keep Voting" to your PPP platform!

Thank you for noticing, Leh-nerd! And did you know that us vegan ones smell the best? Yes, I believe this to be factually correct! SCIENCE, Leh-nerd. Envision a stalking field scientist/home invader, with the narrating voice of Richard Dawkins:

“As the vegan female variant of h o m o sapien casually emerges from her urban porcelain nest, the olfactory splendors of her dietary remnants fill the open room. Her whole-foods plant-based diet begets a rich aroma that conjures memories of my adolescence in Oxfordshire, running through wondrous dewy spring fields of magnolia, lilac, and wisteria. It is THE delineating signature of her presence, in marked contrast with the effluvious residues of her male counterparts who subsist primarily on meat, dairy, and eggs.”

EDIT: silly language filter for "h o m o" sapien.

CKA-77.jpg

Edited by ComradeKayAdams
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

You're right.  Why do people persist in pushing these conspiracies?  Such as a crackpot conspiracy accusing a 2016 Presidential election campaign of colluding with Russia to steal the election from one of the worst Presidential candidates ever nominated by a political party that still has faithful believers after 5 years of no proof of anything.

Wait, does that mean Trump and 18 of his associates DIDN'T HAVE at least 140 contacts with Russian nationals and WikiLeaks, or their intermediaries, during the 2016 campaign and presidential transition?

Does that mean Manafort DIDN'T provide polling data in 2016 to Kilimnik AND others affiliated with Russian intelligence services?

Does that mean coordination between the Trump campaign, Roger Stone, Russian intelligence and Wikileak data dumps NEVER OCCURRED?

Does that mean that the meeting with two Russians with significant connections to the Russian government, including the Russian intelligence servicesDIDN'T MEET with Manafort; Jared, and Donny Jr in Trump Tower?

Is that what you're telling us, ALL “PRO” hack‽ 

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Wait, does that mean Trump and 18 of his associates DIDN'T HAVE at least 140 contacts with Russian nationals and WikiLeaks, or their intermediaries, during the 2016 campaign and presidential transition?

Does that mean Manafort DIDN'T provide polling data in 2016 to Kilimnik AND others affiliated with Russian intelligence services?

Does that mean coordination between the Trump campaign, Roger Stone, Russian intelligence and Wikileak data dumps NEVER OCCURRED?

Does that mean that the meeting with two Russians with significant connections to the Russian government, including the Russian intelligence servicesDIDN'T MEET with Manafort; Jared, and Donny Jr in Trump Tower?

Is that what you're telling us, ALL “PRO” hack‽ 

I thought I was pretty clear.  Its DOA.  Nobody cares about fake collusion stories at this point.  Is that clear enough?  

6 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I thought I was pretty clear.  Its DOA.  Nobody cares about fake collusion stories at this point.  Is that clear enough?  

Fake? So why was Trump running around saying "I love wikkileaks" right after the Russians gave wikkileaks the stuff they had stolen from the DNC? 

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Thank you for confirming Trump collusion is not conspiracy; but fact.

Your reading comprehension must be off today.  Please turn over all your Russian collusion evidence to the DOJ today so they can initiate prosecution of crimes.  Because for some reason after 5 years of investigation and accusations they don't seem to have anything solid for indictments and charges. 

34 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Fake? So why was Trump running around saying "I love wikkileaks" right after the Russians gave wikkileaks the stuff they had stolen from the DNC? 

That's not what happened.  You're misinterpreting history.  The bolded statement above is pure conjecture.  As no U.S. law enforcement or intelligence agency, such as the FBI, was granted access to the servers by DNC officials and there was never any evidence or conclusions from law enforcement about how the e-mails were hacked or download or copied along with who had perpetrated the actions.  So saying Russians gave it to Wiki is one possibility but that unverified.  Another is somebody on the inside downloaded or transferred the files and then provided them to Wikileaks.  How those e-mails found their way off the DNC servers and into the hands of Wikileaks has never been factually verified.      

Just now, All_Pro_Bills said:

Your reading comprehension must be off today.  Please turn over all your Russian collusion evidence to the DOJ today so they can initiate prosecution of crimes.  Because for some reason after 5 years of investigation and accusations they don't seem to have anything solid for indictments and charges. 

That's not what happened.  You're misinterpreting history.  The bolded statement above is pure conjecture.  As no U.S. law enforcement or intelligence agency, such as the FBI, was granted access to the servers by DNC officials and there was never any evidence or conclusions from law enforcement about how the e-mails were hacked or download or copied along with who had perpetrated the actions.  So saying Russians gave it to Wiki is one possibility but that unverified.  Another is somebody on the inside downloaded or transferred the files and then provided them to Wikileaks.  How those e-mails found their way off the DNC servers and into the hands of Wikileaks has never been factually verified.      

You can spin it all you want but Trump *did* collude with the Russians.  You cannot dispute the number of contacts and data passed between the parties.

You can also read the (redacted) Mueller Report and the GOP’s own Senate Report on Trump Collusion online.

Have fun! 

48 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You can spin it all you want but Trump *did* collude with the Russians.  You cannot dispute the number of contacts and data passed between the parties.

You can also read the (redacted) Mueller Report and the GOP’s own Senate Report on Trump Collusion online.

Have fun! 

Me spinning?  Okay then.  Please point me to a source that might provide a listing of all the convictions for illegal activity in relation to contacts with foreign nationals and government agents during and after the 2016 presidential campaign.  That should settle it.

3 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Me spinning?  Okay then.  Please point me to a source that might provide a listing of all the convictions for illegal activity in relation to contacts with foreign nationals and government agents during and after the 2016 presidential campaign.  That should settle it.

Oh, so you're moving the goal posts when presented with indisputable fact?

Loser.

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Oh, so you're moving the goal posts when presented with indisputable fact?

Loser.

Why is he not in prison with all these indisputable facts and the full force of the Democrat party digging and digging and digging?

Why Billy?  WHY??

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Why is he not in prison with all these indisputable facts and the full force of the Democrat party digging and digging and digging?

Why Billy?  WHY??

Why is WHO not in jail?  Trump?  Tell us when the last POTUS was jailed?

He was impeached; not once, but twice.

Why do you adore LOSERS?

44 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Why is WHO not in jail?  Trump?  Tell us when the last POTUS was jailed?

He was impeached; not once, but twice.

Why do you adore LOSERS?

Why is he (Trump)  not in jail?  Yes that was the question.  Answer it and not with a question.  

What were the final results of both of those impeachments?  

I adore Trump?  No I don't.  I love how he makes yours and people like you heads explode on a daily basis.  It's a ***** beautiful thing to watch.  Beautiful!!  

He's only a person Billy. He's not really inside your head.  You're a psychologist's dream!   

17 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Why is he (Trump)  not in jail?  Yes that was the question.  Answer it and not with a question.  

What were the final results of both of those impeachments?  

I adore Trump?  No I don't.  I love how he makes yours and people like you heads explode on a daily basis.  It's a ***** beautiful thing to watch.  Beautiful!!  

He's only a person Billy. He's not really inside your head.  You're a psychologist's dream!   

So you’re cool w Trump destroying our country because he pisses off people who care more about our country and it’s future than you?

Seek help.