Freedom Convoy eh

wnyguy

4 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

The part after "now listen carefully..." 

Yeah, I know Jim - it is a shame the Trump years were so chaotic (by design) and his rhetoric incited white superracist organizations (by design) to stand down and stand by to “liberate” cities and states... And yes, several Boogaloo Bois and other extremists have been convicted of crimes committed during or after the riots and Trump's own Homeland Security Secretary acknowledged that white supremacist extremists played a role in this year’s urban violence in the United States, a revision of the administration’s public descriptions of the political motivations of violent protesters.

Read up on what's Trumps Homeland Security Secretary had to say:  Homeland Threat Assessment - October 2020 - he also told us in 2020 that threat from white supremacists as the deadliest domestic terror threat facing the U.S

Trudeau must have some really powerful puppet masters in his ear...His stance just doesn’t make sense from a logical standpoint...Everyone else is backing off of restrictions and mandates- even provinces within his own country...And yet here we are...

He’s put himself into such a small box, that the slightest reversal of position will make him look like the biggest bi#ch- which most people think he is anyway...He overplayed his hand from the start, and it will probably be his downfall...

Edited by JaCrispy

50 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Trudeau must have some really powerful puppet masters in his ear...His stance just doesn’t make sense from a logical standpoint...Everyone else is backing off of restrictions and mandates- even provinces within his own country...And yet here we are...

He’s put himself into such a small box, that the slightest reversal of position will make him look like the biggest bi#ch- which most people think he is anyway...He overplayed his hand from the start, and it will probably be his downfall...

What haven't they backed off federally. Travel restrictions and requirements at changing, truckers will not need to quarantine, but that matters little as they cannot enter into the US without full vaccination. The feds actually have little control of provincial rules, just like in the YS.

These protests have far more depth that a mask. 

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Read up on what's Trumps Homeland Security Secretary had to say:  Homeland Threat Assessment - October 2020 - he also told us in 2020 that threat from white supremacists as the deadliest domestic terror threat facing the U.S

Hey Billy Boy.  Please point out where, in the 26 page Homeland Threat Assessment report does it say that that threat from white supremacists as the deadliest domestic terror threat facing the U.S.    I'll save you the time.  It doesn't.  Where does it say that?  Let's go to the Googlebot shall we. 

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/06/politics/white-supremacists-anarchists-dhs-homeland-threat-assessment/index.html

Huh. Well well well.  It's our objective journalists over at CNN.  You've been had Billy Boy.  Hook, line and ***** sinker.  

• Agree 1

50 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Hey Billy Boy.  Please point out where, in the 26 page Homeland Threat Assessment report does it say that that threat from white supremacists as the deadliest domestic terror threat facing the U.S.    I'll save you the time.  It doesn't.  Where does it say that?  Let's go to the Googlebot shall we. 

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/06/politics/white-supremacists-anarchists-dhs-homeland-threat-assessment/index.html

Huh. Well well well.  It's our objective journalists over at CNN.  You've been had Billy Boy.  Hook, line and ***** sinker.  

Hey Chef Jim - you're right - I should have QUOTED RIGHT FROM THE REPORT BY TRUMP's SECRETARY of HOMELAND SECURITY

"As Secretary, I am concerned about any form of violent extremism. That is why we design our programs to be threat agnostic – ensuring that we can combat a broad range of domestic threats. However, I am particularly concerned about white supremacist violent extremists who have been exceptionally lethal in their abhorrent, targeted attacks in recent years. 

Domestic Violent Extremists (DVE)

Among DVEs, racially and ethnically motivated violent extremists—specifically white supremacist extremists9 (WSEs)—will remain the most persistent and lethal threat in the Homeland. Spikes in other DVE threats probably will depend on political or social issues that often mobilize other ideological actors to violence, such as immigration, environmental, and police-related policy issues.

Among DVEs, racially and ethnically motivated violent extremists — specifically white supremacist extremists (WSEs) — will remain the most persistent and lethal threat in the Homeland. Spikes in other DVE threats probably will depend on political or social issues that often mobilize other ideological actors to violence, such as immigration, environmental, and police-related policy issues.

WSEs have demonstrated longstanding intent to target racial and religious minorities, members of the LGBTQ+ community, politicians, and those they believe promote multi-culturalism and globalization at the expense of the WSE identity. Since 2018, they have conducted more lethal attacks in the United States than any other DVE movement. Other racially or ethnically motivated violent extremists could seek to exploit concerns about social injustice issues to incite violence and exploit otherwise peaceful protests movements."

Idiots

30 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Canadian Deputy PM Laughs About Her Totalitarianism in Disturbing Display

93f892b2-c76c-41af-a51f-ea5d1d16678c-860

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/02/17/canadian-deputy-pm-laughs-about-her-totalitarianism-in-disturbing-display-n523680

What are we even doing here??

From the article - spot on:

"What’s going on in Canada is not just sliding down a slippery slope. It’s strapping on skis and hitting a black diamond run — and that’s by design. Using the banking system to go after political opponents was always going to be the biggest threat to free speech in the future. That we are now seeing the first large-scale, government-sponsored steps in normalizing that from a supposedly free nation should disturb everyone. What’s the limiting principle here? Any honest onlooker will admit there isn’t one. Trudeau has given himself powers that essentially give him free rein to ruthlessly crush anyone who challenges his will.

Calling that totalitarianism may make some soft-spined conservatives feel icky, but that’s exactly what it is."

This means we're done.  They have passed the point of no return.  This is irreparable.  They have more in common with the CCP (Trudeau said he f...ing admired them!) then they do freedom loving supporters and heirs to Western Civilization.  Which of course to them is now being rewritten to mean - "meh, we really aren't free....the idea of freedoms was never real."

• Thank you (+1) 1

Hey Chef Jim - you're right - I should have QUOTED RIGHT FROM THE REPORT BY TRUMP's SECRETARY of HOMELAND SECURITY

"As Secretary, I am concerned about any form of violent extremism. That is why we design our programs to be threat agnostic – ensuring that we can combat a broad range of domestic threats. However, I am particularly concerned about white supremacist violent extremists who have been exceptionally lethal in their abhorrent, targeted attacks in recent years. 

Domestic Violent Extremists (DVE)

Among DVEs, racially and ethnically motivated violent extremists—specifically white supremacist extremists9 (WSEs)—will remain the most persistent and lethal threat in the Homeland. Spikes in other DVE threats probably will depend on political or social issues that often mobilize other ideological actors to violence, such as immigration, environmental, and police-related policy issues.

Among DVEs, racially and ethnically motivated violent extremists — specifically white supremacist extremists (WSEs) — will remain the most persistent and lethal threat in the Homeland. Spikes in other DVE threats probably will depend on political or social issues that often mobilize other ideological actors to violence, such as immigration, environmental, and police-related policy issues.

WSEs have demonstrated longstanding intent to target racial and religious minorities, members of the LGBTQ+ community, politicians, and those they believe promote multi-culturalism and globalization at the expense of the WSE identity. Since 2018, they have conducted more lethal attacks in the United States than any other DVE movement. Other racially or ethnically motivated violent extremists could seek to exploit concerns about social injustice issues to incite violence and exploit otherwise peaceful protests movements."

Idiots

Well well well what do you know.  I got Billy Boy to actually read something he posted.  You are right for once. Good job. See how easy it is to admit you’re wrong. Maybe some day you’ll grow up and admit you’re wrong too. But I doubt it. 

8 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Well well well what do you know.  I got Billy Boy to actually read something he posted.  You are right for once. Good job. See how easy it is to admit you’re wrong. Maybe some day you’ll grow up and admit you’re wrong too. But I doubt it. 

You didn’t even read it because if you did you would have NEVER responded the way you did.

smfh

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You didn’t even read it because if you did you would have NEVER responded the way you did.

smfh

The "white supremacists" font wasn't big enough.  We all missed it.  

I'm currently hiding under a desk right now I heard a few people at work talk about donating to the freedom convoy.

I'm shook.  

28 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

The "white supremacists" font wasn't big enough.  We all missed it.  

I'm currently hiding under a desk right now I heard a few people at work talk about donating to the freedom convoy.

I'm shook.  

What will they use the money for? 

smfh

Apparently neither did you seeing your “quote” highlighted in red didn’t appear in the report.  But my mistake was searching White Supremacists not WSE.  

Now what does the report have to do with Trump talking points?

54 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Pretty interesting that do many American truck drivers are  immigrants 

https://www.fleetowner.com/operations/drivers/article/21696194/immigrant-truck-drivers-shhhh-we-dont-talk-about-it

Hey did you know that most of the dishwashers in the US are immigrants too!  😱

Why do you feel this is interesting?  

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Apparently neither did you seeing your “quote” highlighted in red didn’t appear in the report.  But my mistake was searching White Supremacists not WSE.  

Now what does the report have to do with Trump talking points?

Everything.