Trump's Hidden Papers Released by the Supreme Court

Kemp

14 minutes ago, Kemp said:

How can we know what's in the papers, beforehand?

That we now know that Trump threw out a lot of White House paperwork would seem to indicate that he believes it contains damning info about him. That's a crime, by the way.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/02/07/trump-records-mar-a-lago/?utm_source=alert&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=wp_news_alert_revere&location=alert&wpmk=1&wpisrc=al_news__alert-politics--alert-national&pwapi_token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJjb29raWVuYW1lIjoid3BfY3J0aWQiLCJpc3MiOiJDYXJ0YSIsImNvb2tpZXZhbHVlIjoiNTk3NGRjYWY5YmJjMGYxY2RjZmVmMjJlIiwidGFnIjoid3BfbmV3c19hbGVydF9yZXZlcmUiLCJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL3d3dy53YXNoaW5ndG9ucG9zdC5jb20vcG9saXRpY3MvMjAyMi8wMi8wNy90cnVtcC1yZWNvcmRzLW1hci1hLWxhZ28vP3V0bV9zb3VyY2U9YWxlcnQmdXRtX21lZGl1bT1lbWFpbCZ1dG1fY2FtcGFpZ249d3BfbmV3c19hbGVydF9yZXZlcmUmbG9jYXRpb249YWxlcnQmd3Btaz0xJndwaXNyYz1hbF9uZXdzX19hbGVydC1wb2xpdGljcy0tYWxlcnQtbmF0aW9uYWwifQ.uzBJJQBjSmOXoM7lmTluhgg8zpwwtBkDZegB2I6Eyh0

I remember when you folks were upset by Hillary's emails. You must really be upset about Trump destroying documentation. No doubt you've turned on him.

Isn't it funny that Hillary sat in front of Republicans for 11 hours and answered all their questions, yet Republicans are running and hiding. You're backing cowards. Congrats.

Guess you didn't see the job numbers.

Well seeing as what they were before the pandemic then to see how many were sent home because of it i think it's par that when the economy started to open up again you would see numbers that look really good but i'm not banking on it being because of Joe & his great economic plan that's for sure .

And seeing as i pay $100 to fill my gas tank now in comparison to $50 a little over a year ago i have to spend more & so does every one else so something has definitely changed & if you like paying double for nearly everything you buy that's great but i'm not liking what ever it is that's been changed and it's not for the betterment of we the people .

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

Folks like you toss around the word "Communist" proving you don't even know what the word means.

You keep calling those you disagree with "racist," you're going to get the same treatment back.  Except the "racism" cries are wearing thin on everyone.

2 hours ago, Doc said:

You keep calling those you disagree with "racist," you're going to get the same treatment back.  Except the "racism" cries are wearing thin on everyone.

What once was a horrific slur to call someone has become completely watered down by the Left’s overuse of the term. It’s really sad. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Kemp said:

How can we know what's in the papers, beforehand?

That we now know that Trump threw out a lot of White House paperwork would seem to indicate that he believes it contains damning info about him. That's a crime, by the way.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/02/07/trump-records-mar-a-lago/?utm_source=alert&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=wp_news_alert_revere&location=alert&wpmk=1&wpisrc=al_news__alert-politics--alert-national&pwapi_token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJjb29raWVuYW1lIjoid3BfY3J0aWQiLCJpc3MiOiJDYXJ0YSIsImNvb2tpZXZhbHVlIjoiNTk3NGRjYWY5YmJjMGYxY2RjZmVmMjJlIiwidGFnIjoid3BfbmV3c19hbGVydF9yZXZlcmUiLCJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL3d3dy53YXNoaW5ndG9ucG9zdC5jb20vcG9saXRpY3MvMjAyMi8wMi8wNy90cnVtcC1yZWNvcmRzLW1hci1hLWxhZ28vP3V0bV9zb3VyY2U9YWxlcnQmdXRtX21lZGl1bT1lbWFpbCZ1dG1fY2FtcGFpZ249d3BfbmV3c19hbGVydF9yZXZlcmUmbG9jYXRpb249YWxlcnQmd3Btaz0xJndwaXNyYz1hbF9uZXdzX19hbGVydC1wb2xpdGljcy0tYWxlcnQtbmF0aW9uYWwifQ.uzBJJQBjSmOXoM7lmTluhgg8zpwwtBkDZegB2I6Eyh0

I remember when you folks were upset by Hillary's emails. You must really be upset about Trump destroying documentation. No doubt you've turned on him.

Isn't it funny that Hillary sat in front of Republicans for 11 hours and answered all their questions, yet Republicans are running and hiding. You're backing cowards. Congrats.

Well, for starters, I would gladly stand with you if the plan was for unfettered access to all presidential notes, discussions and orders across the board--no (or precious few) redactions, no executive privilege, no parsing of data through political committees or the party in power.   Is that your plan, Kemp?  

As for not knowing what we don't know because it hasn't been released, well, Kemp, are you suggesting that you--individually--have had access to unrestricted notes and data from, oh I don't know, the long dead Russia investigation?   Keep it simple--answer "Yes" or "No" is such access exists.m

While you're arguing for unfettered access, you're using Hillary Clinton's actions and treatment as the lynchpin of your argument.  The challenge in your argument is that the facts show exactly the opposite of unfettered and unrestricted access.  Clinton and her legal team were allowed to review and delete any emails or correspondence of their choosing--somewhere in the range of 30,000+ as I recall.  The second challenge, of course, was that Comey indicated that while laws may have been broken (and really, the truth is that laws were broken), he unilaterally decided that prosecutors would not take up the case--something he acknowledged the FBI typically doesn't do.

On the other hand--oh seeker of truth, instead of sending out links that purport to report wrongdoing, just go ahead and send me the link to the website(s) that answer the questions about what Hillary Clinton said, and did, in toto:  How can we know what's in the papers, beforehand?

As to the latest dust up, again, I'm happy to stand with you should DJT be charged and convicted of a crime.  I get the thrill it might give you to include mic drop moments accusing people of being "cowards", but those are just words that mean next to nothing in context.  Here, I'll provide you context:

• All the wild a**ed investigations and accusations by politicians like Schiff, Pelosi, Schumer et all that Donald Trump is guilty of everything ranging from obstruction, tax dodging, money laundering, and on to treason and the slippery "collusion" narrative you likely gobbled down  like and intern in the Clinton administration have lead to...not one criminal indictment of DJT.  

What say you, Kemp, am I correct in this analysis?  Keep it simple--just answer Yes or No. 

It's one thing to suggesting another person might 'back cowards', but dude, you've been left standing out in the field titling at all those windmills long after the people who lead you there have moved on.  Have some pride. 

I'll pencil you in for a follow up in three weeks. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 1/20/2022 at 10:20 AM, Kemp said:

How many times will you avoid answering why no Republican has truly gone after Hunter Biden?

Why didn't Trump go after him?

If you know what really happened, they must know, too, right?

Every answer from your side still avoids that Republicans are terrified of being questioned about anything and everything. That's not exercising your Constitutional rights. It's punishable by a prison term. True or false? Bet you don't answer. 

Then again, Trump suing his way to the Supreme Court was the original topic.

The cult responds blah blah Hunter Biden blah blah. The fallback position whenever it's time to retreat.

Hahahaha.

All you losers have is clinging to nonsense about an ex president. 

Talk about a fallback position...

It is literally your only position.

You cnn bots have nothing else, except an incoherent president wallowing in a gigantic mess he's made

But you keep deflecting blah blah blah'ing about Trump, and everyone will keep laughing at you.

On 2/7/2022 at 9:46 AM, T master said:

Well seeing as what they were before the pandemic then to see how many were sent home because of it i think it's par that when the economy started to open up again you would see numbers that look really good but i'm not banking on it being because of Joe & his great economic plan that's for sure .

And seeing as i pay $100 to fill my gas tank now in comparison to $50 a little over a year ago i have to spend more & so does every one else so something has definitely changed & if you like paying double for nearly everything you buy that's great but i'm not liking what ever it is that's been changed and it's not for the betterment of we

Surprised to hear that someone believes that the President controls prices. Basic economics explains that it's about supply and demand. Perhaps you never took a class in economics.

On 2/7/2022 at 10:27 AM, Doc said:

What a snowflakey comment.

On 2/7/2022 at 11:20 AM, Albwan said:

Maybe it was on principle? But your side wouldn't know anything about principles.

A Trump supporter talking of principle. You can't make this stuff up.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 2/7/2022 at 1:23 PM, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Well, for starters, I would gladly stand with you if the plan was for unfettered access to all presidential notes, discussions and orders across the board--no (or precious few) redactions, no executive privilege, no parsing of data through political committees or the party in power.   Is that your plan, Kemp?  

As for not knowing what we don't know because it hasn't been released, well, Kemp, are you suggesting that you--individually--have had access to unrestricted notes and data from, oh I don't know, the long dead Russia investigation?   Keep it simple--answer "Yes" or "No" is such access exists.m

While you're arguing for unfettered access, you're using Hillary Clinton's actions and treatment as the lynchpin of your argument.  The challenge in your argument is that the facts show exactly the opposite of unfettered and unrestricted access.  Clinton and her legal team were allowed to review and delete any emails or correspondence of their choosing--somewhere in the range of 30,000+ as I recall.  The second challenge, of course, was that Comey indicated that while laws may have been broken (and really, the truth is that laws were broken), he unilaterally decided that prosecutors would not take up the case--something he acknowledged the FBI typically doesn't do.

On the other hand--oh seeker of truth, instead of sending out links that purport to report wrongdoing, just go ahead and send me the link to the website(s) that answer the questions about what Hillary Clinton said, and did, in toto:  How can we know what's in the papers, beforehand?

As to the latest dust up, again, I'm happy to stand with you should DJT be charged and convicted of a crime.  I get the thrill it might give you to include mic drop moments accusing people of being "cowards", but those are just words that mean next to nothing in context.  Here, I'll provide you context:

• All the wild a**ed investigations and accusations by politicians like Schiff, Pelosi, Schumer et all that Donald Trump is guilty of everything ranging from obstruction, tax dodging, money laundering, and on to treason and the slippery "collusion" narrative you likely gobbled down  like and intern in the Clinton administration have lead to...not one criminal indictment of DJT.  

What say you, Kemp, am I correct in this analysis?  Keep it simple--just answer Yes or No. 

It's one thing to suggesting another person might 'back cowards', but dude, you've been left standing out in the field titling at all those windmills long after the people who lead you there have moved on.  Have some pride. 

I'll pencil you in for a follow up in three weeks. 

Clinton deleted emails and you and Trump soiled your undies.

Trump shreds official government files and brings boxes of them to Mar A Logo.

To you, that's equivalent.

I'm sending the Gazpacho police to your house to check up on what's going on there.

On 2/7/2022 at 5:58 PM, Albwan said:

Hahahaha.

All you losers have is clinging to nonsense about an ex president. 

Talk about a fallback position...

It is literally your only position.

You cnn bots have nothing else, except an incoherent president wallowing in a gigantic mess he's made

But you keep deflecting blah blah blah'ing about Trump, and everyone will keep laughing at you.

No gazpacho soup for you.

2 hours ago, Kemp said:

Clinton deleted emails and you and Trump soiled your undies.

Trump shreds official government files and brings boxes of them to Mar A Logo.

To you, that's equivalent.

I'm sending the Gazpacho police to your house to check up on what's going on there.

Nice—an attempt at humor.  I don’t find underwear and pulverized vegetable soup humor funny personally, but you traditionally represent as a humorless curmudgeon so it’s a positive development.  

I had no strong feelings about the Clinton email scandal one way or the other, beyond these two issues:

•  In most other walks of life, I’d think a high profile  FBI investigation into potential criminal activity, and the resultant analysis that the subject was extremely careless with extremely sensitive material would be a disqualifier for employment where that skillset was absolutely necessary;
  • As I listened to Comey detail the mishandling of documents determined to be classified etc, I thought he was going to suggest a referral to the DOJ up until he provided the get out if jail free card and announced a prosecutor wouldn’t prosecute;

I wasn’t a fan of the “lock her up” chant, it was pedestrian and shallow, though I suppose fun to chant at a political rally if you’re into that sort of thing.    I thought Clinton would be president, that as an establishment politician she could do just about anything and would be protected as was her husband.  That’s why I was a bit surprised by Comey’s presser before he wound back around to business as usual. 

Thankfully, Clinton’s actions ultimately proved a disqualifier for enough sensible people and off she went to the dustbin of history, complaining about coups, fixed elections and Russian spies hiding amongst us.   

Where Trump is concerned, let’s see where your big conspiracy theory ends up.  You’re not off to a great start based on comments from those collecting documents.   My prediction?  You’ll end up wondering how and why you misread the tea leaves, again. 

Spoiler alert: We already know that extreme recklessness and careless disregard for extremely sensitive material isn’t a crime.  

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Kemp said:

Surprised to hear that someone believes that the President controls prices. Basic economics explains that it's about supply and demand. Perhaps you never took a class in economics.

I took several… please go on and explain how the global oil market is a simple unperturbed free market with pricing based simply and solely upon a the intersection of a basic unconstrained supply curve and a simple demand curve that entirely dictates gas pricing. 

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Nice—an attempt at humor.  I don’t find underwear and pulverized vegetable soup humor funny personally, but you traditionally represent as a humorless curmudgeon so it’s a positive development.  

I had no strong feelings about the Clinton email scandal one way or the other, beyond these two issues:

•  In most other walks of life, I’d think a high profile  FBI investigation into potential criminal activity, and the resultant analysis that the subject was extremely careless with extremely sensitive material would be a disqualifier for employment where that skillset was absolutely necessary;
  • As I listened to Comey detail the mishandling of documents determined to be classified etc, I thought he was going to suggest a referral to the DOJ up until he provided the get out if jail free card and announced a prosecutor wouldn’t prosecute;

I wasn’t a fan of the “lock her up” chant, it was pedestrian and shallow, though I suppose fun to chant at a political rally if you’re into that sort of thing.    I thought Clinton would be president, that as an establishment politician she could do just about anything and would be protected as was her husband.  That’s why I was a bit surprised by Comey’s presser before he wound back around to business as usual. 

Thankfully, Clinton’s actions ultimately proved a disqualifier for enough sensible people and off she went to the dustbin of history, complaining about coups, fixed elections and Russian spies hiding amongst us.   

Where Trump is concerned, let’s see where your big conspiracy theory ends up.  You’re not off to a great start based on comments from those collecting documents.   My prediction?  You’ll end up wondering how and why you misread the tea leaves, again. 

Spoiler alert: We already know that extreme recklessness and careless disregard for extremely sensitive material isn’t a crime.  

It's truly sad that an American can be pleased with a President like Trump, but these are sad times. America was founded upon not being under the thumb of an autocrat, but now some yearn for it. To not understand how that has turned out for other countries is pitiful. 

47 minutes ago, Doc said:

Says the one whining about needing to look up definitions.  :lol:

That's even weak for you.

43 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I took several… please go on and explain how the global oil market is a simple unperturbed free market with pricing based simply and solely upon a the intersection of a basic unconstrained supply curve and a simple demand curve that entirely dictates gas pricing. 

Oil is not a true free market, but the other rising prices are a direct result of supply and demand.

Since you have taken multiple economic classes, you already know this to be true.

3 hours ago, Kemp said:

Yah but when the POTUS makes stupid decisions to cut back the supply by stopping domestic drilling & other future possibilities of imports & goes back to asking OPEC to supply more oil at a higher price what happens then exactly what is happening now gas goes from $1.78 a gallon to $3.29 a gallon in a little over a years time .

It has nothing to do with covid because that was the price before the virus was around when every one was working & demand was at a high because every one was still working & then during the beginning when covid first hit if the same amount was still being brought in so there should have been a surplus .

But apparently because at 1 point the new POTUS had to dig into the US surplus then add his spending for their electric cars/infrastructure & such which is directly correlated with todays inflation add to that the stopping the potential of future oil being brought in from our neighbor then i believe putting the US back in all of the global warming summits had to cost us something .

You add all that together your supply & demand is although true has a lot more reasons for the price of gas over doubling in a little over a year because it shows there isn't as many people working now as there was prior to the virus so is demand higher now or is supply made to be less as to push the price back up ? 

I drive a diesel truck what use to cost me some where around $600 to fill it i filled up yesterday for $900 oh and they have a shortage of drivers so supply & demand 🤔 ??

So stupid decisions by the POTUS & politicians can control the price of fuel & that's basic politics 1 0 1 ...

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Why didn’t the FBI investigate Colin Powell?

49 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Oil is not a true free market, but the other rising prices are a direct result of supply and demand.

Since you have taken multiple economic classes, you already know this to be true.

Oh… interesting so in a not true free market what are some examples of things that can manipulate supply, artificially increasing price? 

53 minutes ago, Kemp said:

It's truly sad that an American can be pleased with a President like Trump, but these are sad times. America was founded upon not being under the thumb of an autocrat, but now some yearn for it. To not understand how that has turned out for other countries is pitiful. 

I can’t help you with your angst, or your silliness about autocrats and being under one’s thumb.  I think it’s the byproduct of a fixed mindset and a tendency to become anxious as people get older. 

What I can tell you is I’m as free as I’ve ever been, in no short order I’ll be traveling about the US and taking a trip to Turks and Caicos for a fun vacation with my wife and other family members. 

When Trump was in office pre-COVID, people were working, people seemed generally happy, and unemployment for all was at historic lows.   

Under Biden…seems to be victimization politics is back in fashion, inflation is on the rise, jobs reports suck, and a morose has set in as he fumbles and bumbles along.  He’s tapped out on COVID, seems to be clueless and thankfully for him, midterms are coming up and we’re hearing about getting past the vid!  

If the worst thing that happens today is you fret about who I might or might not vote for, my life is damn good. 

34 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Why didn’t the FBI investigate Colin Powell?

Why didn’t Eliot Spitzer go to jail?  

9 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I can’t help you with your angst, or your silliness about autocrats and being under one’s thumb.  I think it’s the byproduct of a fixed mindset and a tendency to become anxious as people get older. 

What I can tell you is I’m as free as I’ve ever been, in no short order I’ll be traveling about the US and taking a trip to Turks and Caicos for a fun vacation with my wife and other family members. 

When Trump was in office pre-COVID, people were working, people seemed generally happy, and unemployment for all was at historic lows.   

Under Biden…seems to be victimization politics is back in fashion, inflation is on the rise, jobs reports suck, and a morose has set in as he fumbles and bumbles along.  He’s tapped out on COVID, seems to be clueless and thankfully for him, midterms are coming up and we’re hearing about getting past the vid!  

If the worst thing that happens today is you fret about who I might or might not vote for, my life is damn good. 

Why didn’t Eliot Spitzer go to jail?  

Is this why you weren’t a fan of lock her up because you knew it was all BS?

And is that why you turn yourself into pretzel trying to defend your right to vote for Conald even though he went to market campaigning that Hillary is a national security risk? And as it turns out - Conald is even more of a risk to our security and our republic as well.

2 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I wasn’t a fan of the “lock her up” chant

Idiots