Jordan Poyer & Isaiah McKenzie Mic’d Up versus Patriots

JohnNord

7 hours ago, section122 said:

I'm not a murphy hater but that was not exactly an exciting call for the 1st td pass by josh.  

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again…Murphy sucks.  On the first TD he says Josh “fires it” — what a moron.  It’s a shame this is the best we can do for a PBP guy on the radio.  Murph is a super nice guy and a terrible announcer.  He does an awful job of “painting the picture” — the primary job of a radio guy.

Oh well — if that’s the biggest criticism I can find about the Bills organization these days we are in pretty good shape.

The video was awesome.  This team is locked in.

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, eball said:

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again…Murphy sucks.  On the first TD he says Josh “fires it” — what a moron.  It’s a shame this is the best we can do for a PBP guy on the radio.  Murph is a super nice guy and a terrible announcer.  He does an awful job of “painting the picture” — the primary job of a radio guy.

Oh well — if that’s the biggest criticism I can find about the Bills organization these days we are in pretty good shape.

The video was awesome.  This team is locked in.

Murph is clearly in decline, and he needs to step aside.  It's painful listening to him stumble to call passes complete or incomplete.  There's this long pause every time because he clearly can't see what's happening, and the spotters are not helping him.  They should just say complete or incomplete in his ear, call out the yard lines, how big the gain is, etc.  But the closer the ball is to the end zone, the worse Murph gets on the calls.  He's pretty much fallen off the cliff this year.

Van knew when it was time to call it quits, but they always hang on too long.  Same problem with Rick Jeanneret, who should have retired 2-3 years ago, although in his case it's more because his voice is shot.  It's time for the Bills to get a new PBP guy, but it wouldn't shock me if Murph is still here next year.

1 hour ago, ndirish1978 said:

Did it kind of look like they had Oliver mic'd up as well? There were several plays where the D-line was focused on and sounded like they had sound on them. 

Yes on the site it says he was mic’d up but for some reason they used hardly at of his audio

• Thank you (+1) 1

• JohnNord changed the title to Jordan Poyer & Isaiah McKenzie Mic’d Up versus Patriots

That was the best thing I’ve seen since the game. 

I’ll be pissed by if we lose Mckenzie. He’s a big part of this culture and offense.  Just don’t put him on returns 

Jerry has passed the torch to Poyer as my favorite Bill not named Josh Allen.  That speech to open the game got these guys fired up.  Those things are often overlooked but can definitely play a part in a teams success.  

We hit.  We strap and we talk ****!!!  💙 ♥️ 

His hit on Hunter Henry (iirc) after the Levi interception was gold. POW!  Legendary Ice Cube Knockout GIF

edit:  it’s says Ed was mic’d up too…… 

He must have been x rated all game!

Edited by NewEra

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.