How much we’ve been too good and how much they’ve been so bad.

Italian Bills

It was a wonderful nite… a wonderful great outstanding game by our beloved Bills team. I went to sleep at 5:25am in the morning (i live in Italy you know), but stay up it wasn’t hard at all. I was freaking excited by what i was witnessing in front of my eyes. 

Like you, most of you here, i’ve been beaten up so many years in the last 30 or so that i couldn’t be less “hard” (clear metaphor) about my nite. 

That said, rationally, i was thinking about how much we are that good and how much the pats are that bad and missing few main players yesterday that generated that score. Obviously we are the better team by miles, no matter the injuries, but like many of us always said during the season, the pats were fool gold, analysts were pushing them like hell and so. 

At the end i got a point that we are a heck of a team with a superman at qb position, a devastating player that with that arm, legs and body can destroy every defense, just gave him the time to do that. 
Beside him all the pieces are clicking, OL, DL, DEFENSE, SECONDARY, RB… it is like we got our level… and this is a very high level of football. 

Like i said few days ago, there is a new sheriff in town… let’s see if this can keep going, no matter who we’ll be in front of us. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

They are healthier than they have been all year and playing well in all phases. If this team plays to its abilities, on both sides of the ball, doesn't turn the ball over, and doesn't commit critical penalties, their potential is what we saw last night. it doesn't matter who they play or where they play.

I think everyone is making too big a deal over our history w the Pats. Yes, the fan bases have decades long history but this current Bills team hasn’t been getting beat up by the Patriots for 20 years. Diggs said as much. McDermott hasn’t had to look up at Belichick for 20 years. It’s a new AFCE and these guys don’t carry all that baggage, they’re used to being the better team.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, ControllerOfPlanetX said:

As long as the Dolphins keep believing in Tua, and the Patriots keep believing in Mac N Cheese, we will remind the Beast of the East.

You forgot about the Jets.

Wait a minute, I guess that's easy to do!

Besides, the Jets are in permanent crash and burn mode.

🤪

4 hours ago, Italian Bills said:

It was a wonderful nite… a wonderful great outstanding game by our beloved Bills team. I went to sleep at 5:25am in the morning (i live in Italy you know), but stay up it wasn’t hard at all. I was freaking excited by what i was witnessing in front of my eyes. 

Like you, most of you here, i’ve been beaten up so many years in the last 30 or so that i couldn’t be less “hard” (clear metaphor) about my nite. 

That said, rationally, i was thinking about how much we are that good and how much the pats are that bad and missing few main players yesterday that generated that score. Obviously we are the better team by miles, no matter the injuries, but like many of us always said during the season, the pats were fool gold, analysts were pushing them like hell and so. 

At the end i got a point that we are a heck of a team with a superman at qb position, a devastating player that with that arm, legs and body can destroy every defense, just gave him the time to do that. 
Beside him all the pieces are clicking, OL, DL, DEFENSE, SECONDARY, RB… it is like we got our level… and this is a very high level of football. 

Like i said few days ago, there is a new sheriff in town… let’s see if this can keep going, no matter who we’ll be in front of us. 

They were not missing players capable of generating 30 points.  Bills were missing an all pro corner, they were missing their 2nd corner and starting left tackle.  They get their ass kicked even with those players.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.