Marv Levy Leading the charge Saturday Night ?

Returntoglory

23 hours ago, Returntoglory said:

I would love to see Marv Levy "Lead the Charge" Saturday night.

One last hurrah for the greatest coach this organization has ever had. Marv's in his 90's now (WOW) and it would be a fitting thank you to a man that has meant so much to the rich history of this team. Those of us from that era know the amazing 4 SB run we went on, even with the losses, we had a euphoria that may never be matched by a fan base.

“Where else would you rather be…than right here, right now”

I would rather see him in Warm Southern California on February 16th enjoying his beloved Bills finally winning the most coveted Trophy - The Lombardi.  Go Bills!

22 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Remember Bud Grant doing it for a Vikings outdoor playoff game in short sleeves?  Awesome,  but Seattle won, thanks to a Blair Walsh missed FG. 

I don’t remember that but the fact that the Vikings lost at the end makes it most likely true. They are truly snake bit as a franchise.

On 1/11/2022 at 8:57 AM, Returntoglory said:

I would love to see Marv Levy "Lead the Charge" Saturday night.

One last hurrah for the greatest coach this organization has ever had. Marv's in his 90's now (WOW) and it would be a fitting thank you to a man that has meant so much to the rich history of this team. Those of us from that era know the amazing 4 SB run we went on, even with the losses, we had a euphoria that may never be matched by a fan base.

“Where else would you rather be…than right here, right now”

You mentioned the euphoria and I agree.

It is one thing missing during our current winning years.

I don’t feel that same energy coming from the fan base that I felt in the 90’s.

Maybe it’s just an age and interpretation thing, but it doesn’t feel quite as special as it did back then.

Cant quite put my finger on it.

• Agree 1

Just now, Einstein said:

You mentioned the euphoria and I agree.

It is one thing missing during our current winning years.

I don’t feel that same energy coming from the fan base that I felt in the 90’s.

Maybe it’s just an age and interpretation thing, but it doesn’t feel quite as special as it did back then.

Cant quite put my finger on it.

Agreed.  I have noticed and thought about the same thing a lot since this current run started.  I think it's just a generational thing.  Times are very different than they were then.  Social Media is actually strong and BUZZING though with Bills Fever so go figure lol...Just different times is all in my opinion. 

On 1/11/2022 at 7:21 AM, Big Turk said:

I know right?  How the hell does Cabot Cove, population like 500, have more murders than Chicago, Saint Louis and Detroit??  Are there even enough people for them to keep dying there?  If I was a resident of that town I would have gotten hell out of dodge before I am next simply due to there being nobody else left to kill 🤣🤣🤣

Same thing with In the Heat of the Night which was supposedly in a small Mississippi town

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.