Top Five Places for People Who Don't Value their Time?

TheCockSportif

15 hours ago, Limeaid said:

One doctor's office has a policy if you are late that you need to pay a $50 fee if you are late or cancel within certain period even if it was unavoidable.

The doctor was late once and I was sitting in office for over an hour before seen.

When I paid my bill I paid less stating doctor was late and deducting $50 per policy.

I had them call a couple of times and I stated I wrote on bottom of acceptance form doctor's office would be charged $50 whenever doctor was late; receptionist accepted form but I guess she did not read but just filed form.  

I was asked about $50 at next appointment and paid it but repeated practice on next bill.

Next appointment I was asked to pay it but they also wanted me to sign a new form which I refused.

I stated I would not agree so I was told I was not going to see doctor and I said I was planning on changing doctor anyways so fine.

I told office they were welcome to send it to collections but since they would have to provide paper to collector and it had my caveat on it would be hard to collect on but please do so I can dispute it and post a copy of the dispute on every doctor's review I could find.

I later got a call that the $50 was waived and they would not impose fee on me (I had never been late) but I told them I am not returning.

They never filed with collection.

Nobody values their spite more than you.

• Haha (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, BTB said:

Timeshare sales presentation.  

How was that dinner though?

My house. She takes so damn long to get ready for anything I might as well go and take a nap. She also hates when people leave at the designated time when there were Hours to get ready for a dateline and she has to drive herself... lol.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.