12/26/21 Week 16 Gameday Bills @ Patriots* Postgame Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

7 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

Jerry Sullivan actually commented on this a while ago; suggesting he (and them media) played a role in the Bills SB run, as the team had to prove something based on the media bating them.  Or something like that.

'bating them?  Hopefully you meant "baiting" them....

7 hours ago, Warcodered said:

At this point it might be a compulsion.

For a minute there, I thought she was going to jump on the card table....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, daz28 said:

If you need help with snow accumulation this winter, just call Josh "the shovel" Allen and Dion "the shnowplow" Dawkins.  

Scott Chandler says hi.

6 hours ago, Fixxxer said:

"run the ball more"

How good was it that we handed that Cheater a loss in his 800th game as an NFL coach?  ***** you, Belicheat.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

7 hours ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

It is really amusing to see this thin skinned kitty talking crap about someone else taking comments personally.  He went crying home after people were mean to him on this board.  Good riddance Timmah.

yeah, we lost Lori to this ‘Timmah’ tantrum-which was a huge loss for tbd. She was the best! -just wasn’t good at picking friends..🤷‍♂️

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, newcam2012 said:

I'm in the minority. I've always like Sullivan. Sure he's not always right and very critical as well. He does give credit when it's due. In many respects, some could say the same about other posters here.

You liking Sullivan epitomizes your standing here. The anti-Midas.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

We also seem to not only seem to always play the Titans but play them around the same time of year.

Off the top of my head, a rex year we played them in week 5, then week 5 in 2018, and then doing Chiefs-Titans back to back the last two years weeks 5 and 6. Yep. One or two of those might be wrong

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, The Wiz said:

I like how allen gains an inch of height every season. 

Look out for 6'7" Josh Allen next year. 

Josh Allen is seven feet tall!

Yes, I’ve heard. Kills men by the hundreds. And if he were here, he’d consume the English with fireballs from his eyes and bolts of lightning from his arse.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Anyone see this yet?

Or this?

Ha Fairburn's article read like one written by the Bills writer, not the Cheater's.  From the comments seems like a lot of the Cheater fans on the Athletic haven't loved his coverage - guess it hasn't been all unicorns and rainbows

7 minutes ago, stevewin said:

Ha Fairburn's article read like one written by the Bills writer, not the Cheater's.  From the comments seems like a lot of the Cheater fans on the Athletic haven't loved his coverage - guess it hasn't been all unicorns and rainbows

Not only are we taking the division from them, we sent them their very own Mike Rodak.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.