Happy Festivus, 2021

Ridgewaycynic2013

12 hours ago, SinceThe70s said:

You couldn't smooth a silk sheet if you had a hot date with a babe...I lost my train of thought.

He might have really lost his train of hought and they left it in.I saw outtakes and they were saying that  Stiller's stammering sometimes was him searching for his next line, not written.

16 minutes ago, Wacka said:

He might have really lost his train of hought and they left it in.I saw outtakes and they were saying that  Stiller's stammering sometimes was him searching for his next line, not written.

I actually suspected that. If so, it worked because he stayed in character. 

Every day is Festivus on Bills message boards with a daily airing of grievances.  One day the Bills will go 17-0, sweep the playoffs and shut out all their opponents except for the Super Bowl where they'll give up 3 points & someone will blame the coach for ruining a perfect season.  

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Every day is Festivus on Bills message boards with a daily airing of grievances.  One day the Bills will go 17-0, sweep the playoffs and shut out all their opponents except for the Super Bowl where they'll give up 3 points & someone will blame the coach for ruining a perfect season.  

Frank Costanza bless us, everyone!

what on earth LOL wow I will definitely google festivus and edit

Edit: lol how cute! I love it! Im not a huge fan of seinfeld I totally missed that reference.

next will be a dyngus day thread too 🙂 .I hear that is major in BFLO city polish bars/restaurants

Edited by muppy

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.