Bills pass rush question…

LabattBlue

20 minutes ago, BTB said:

I don’t have access to all-22, do the Bills use many stunts when rushing the passer, or is it all stay in your lane and try and beat the guy in front of you?

Are you really Bill Belichick ? If so, No we never Blitz, your boy is safe

• Haha (+1) 6

Not trying to be sarcastic, but you can watch Dline play without the All-22.  If you pull up a recent Bills game on youtube you should be able to get a good enough idea without the Coach's film.     Without going back and watching it myself, I can guarantee you they stunt and twist, because High School teams even use those concepts.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Ethan in Portland said:

I think they do everything you can imagine and more.  They drop defenders in coverage and bring pressure from the linebackers.  They rush Edmunds from the middle and from the outside.  They stunt. I will say I can't recall a single jail break blitz where they send 7 guys and play quarters behind them.  

Everything is right.  Leslie Frazier has tried his best to manufacture a pass rush through blitzing or delays or stunts.  The problem is they only seem to get pressure when they blitz.  The front four usually is not very at generating a rush.  

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, HOUSE said:

Are you really Bill Belichick ? If so, No we never Blitz, your boy is safe

Are you a frustrated comedian?  Every thread I read has some bizarre attempts at humor by you,  that most of the time fall flat. I don’t get it?

Edited by BTB
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

I think they do everything you can imagine and more.  They drop defenders in coverage and bring pressure from the linebackers.  They rush Edmunds from the middle and from the outside.  They stunt. I will say I can't recall a single jail break blitz where they send 7 guys and play quarters behind them.  

all teams do this..dropDL into short coverage and over stack one side of a line where someone isn’t blocked.

3 minutes ago, djp14150 said:

all teams do this..dropDL into short coverage and over stack one side of a line where someone isn’t blocked.

Yes I know that was my point. Frazier is doing everything everyone else is doing. The lack of qb sacks is not scheme its talent up front. And a little bad luck as they get pressure but don't get sacks

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.