Democracy’s Fiery Ordeal: The War in Ukraine 🇺🇦

Tiberius

22 minutes ago, ALF said:

Putin has to be stopped just like Hitler had to be stopped . Both guilty of crimes against humanity , war criminals.

So, when Hiter was removed, it included removing that government as well. Then the trials, for transparency. then hanging the rest of the government leaders.

are you advocating for that?  the "removal" you mention saw 20-50 million deaths to achieve that.  

13 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Oh, you have seen losing...in 2020! 

And I would add that we have seen losing since 2020.

The end of Afghanistan was a disgrace. A total mismanaged debacle that has resulted in a bunch of death to people that trusted us and it continues.

17 minutes ago, sherpa said:

The end of Afghanistan was a disgrace. A total mismanaged debacle that has resulted in a bunch of death to people that trusted us and it continues.

No, we had to get out of Afganistan. The disgrace was invading countries we had no business invading. 

You really think we should be nation building there? Seriously? 

25 minutes ago, sherpa said:

It sure was a disgrace... and Biden should NEVER have been put in that position.

Trump ignored the Afghan government, negotiated with the Taliban, released 5,000 terrorists, and handed Afghanistan over to the Taliban after US taxpayers spent TRILLIONS weeding out terrorists that took the lives of 2,462 US service members.

All those people died for NOTHING.

Thank you, "patriotic" Trump voters.

31 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, we had to get out of Afganistan. The disgrace was invading countries we had no business invading. 

You really think we should be nation building there? Seriously? 

Go to the 4:58 mark and find out what people think of this idiotic, grossly mismanaged abandonment. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71zuh9I1K7w

53 minutes ago, sherpa said:

That was just the tip of the iceberg...

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Do you think we should still be there? 

It doesn't matter what I think about still being there.

What matters is that a US President abandoned allies and his own military folks in a disgraceful escape that he was warned about, and lied about, and a bunch of them died unnecessarily

It is simply inexcusable.

The man is a lying clown, and that is the issue.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, sherpa said:

It doesn't matter what I think about still being there.

What matters is that a US President abandoned allies and his own military folks in a disgraceful escape that he was warned about, and lied about, and a bunch of them died unnecessarily

It is simply inexcusable.

The man is a lying clown, and that is the issue.

The invasion is what caused their deaths. The withdrawl saved lives in our military. If we were still there our troops would still be getting killed. 

Biden did the right thing. 

38 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The invasion is what caused their deaths. The withdrawl saved lives in our military. If we were still there our troops would still be getting killed. 

Biden did the right thing. 

There is simply no help with you guys.

The "invasion" was the result of a rogue regime supporting and assisting terrorists who attacked our civilian population.

They were warned it was coming if they didn't cease and turn them over.

Your logic is akin to blaming the Challenger disaster on Kennedy.

The fact is that military decisions are made at the time they need to be made.

He screwed this up horribly, just as he screwed up his view of the bib Laden mission.

The man was incredibly incompetent a decade ago, and now can barely hold his head up, let alone walk or complete a sentence.

"God save the Queen, man."

• Thank you (+1) 1