Democracy’s Fiery Ordeal: The War in Ukraine 🇺🇦

Tiberius

1 hour ago, meazza said:

Of course it’s wrong .  What if the party doesn’t deliver or shifts from what made you a voter ? 

This is precisely why the US is stuck voting for Pepsi or coke.  Because no matter what your party does, you will defend them by saying « what about the other party ».

Silly argument. Sure if Dems started to take away health care, election rights, stopped supporting Ukraine and dismantling environmental laws, but they are not. 

You think there is no difference between Biden and Trump? Than Pelosi and McCarthy? 

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

LMAO - you're not very bright.

https://www.billsfans.com/search/?q=billstime&quick=1

Yes I think you're a nutjob.  A special kind of nutjob to be honest. Of course I also focus on the other nutjobs.  

If it makes you feel good about yourself that you're getting attention, good for you.

You also seem to be obsessed with the site since you know what's going on when you already spend enough time crusading here but you do you bro.

12 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Silly argument. Sure if Dems started to take away health care, election rights, stopped supporting Ukraine and dismantling environmental laws, but they are not. 

You think there is no difference between Biden and Trump? Than Pelosi and McCarthy? 

There you go again proving my point.  

Edited by meazza
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, meazza said:

Yes I think you're a nutjob.  A special kind of nutjob to be honest. Of course I also focus on the other nutjobs.  

If it makes you feel good about yourself that you're getting attention, good for you.

Awe, cute.  I'm touched.

Go back and play with DR at your safe place. 

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Awe, cute.  I'm touched.

Go back and play with DR at your safe place. 

You mean because you've been wasting time replying to my posts instead of polluting this sub-forum?  

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, BillStime said:

What does that say about YOU if I am as you describe?  

:doh:

I'm not sure if this is you thinking you're "winning" whatever discussion we're having.  

Good luck stalking the other forum you were banned from to see what your so called enemies are discussing.  I'm sure it's great on your mental health Kris.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, meazza said:

I'm not sure if this is you thinking you're "winning" whatever discussion we're having.  

Good luck stalking the other forum you were banned from to see what your so called enemies are discussing.  I'm sure it's great on your mental health Kris.

Oh, is this a competition?  My bad.

If It were a competition, I'd def be winning considering how many times you've referenced me at DR's safe place..

Have a great day NOUSE...

I HOPE YOU WIN

giphy.gif

Just now, BillStime said:

Oh, is this a competition?  My bad.

If It were a competition, I'd def be winning considering how many times you've referenced me at DR's safe place..

Have a great day NOUSE...

I HOPE YOU WIN

giphy.gif

Ok kris.  You keep lurking the so called safe space your so called enemies are at. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, meazza said:

You also seem to be obsessed with the site since you know what's going on when you already spend enough time crusading here but you do you bro.

There you go again proving my point.  

What point is that? 

I don't think you really have one 

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

This was well outside of the range of HIMARS. How did the Ukrainians pull off these strikes?

There has been talk that the HIMARS have been attached to aircraft, but I do not know anything for sure