I think this statement may have led to today’s defeat

BobbyC81

Bradley Gelber

@BradleyGelber

Something I don't think that has been talked about enough this season, has been Josh Allen protecting the football. He only has 3 INT and 0 lost fumbles to go along with his 20 TDs through the first 7 games. Continued growth from QB1.

1:46 PM · Nov 5, 2021·Twitter Web App

It’s like the announcer saying a kicker has made X field goal attempts in a row.

• Eyeroll 3

22 minutes ago, BobbyC81 said:

Bradley Gelber

@BradleyGelber

Something I don't think that has been talked about enough this season, has been Josh Allen protecting the football. He only has 3 INT and 0 lost fumbles to go along with his 20 TDs through the first 7 games. Continued growth from QB1.

1:46 PM · Nov 5, 2021·Twitter Web App

It’s like the announcer saying a kicker has made X field goal attempts in a row.

Lost fumbles.

The luck going to run out. 

2 hours ago, CSBill said:

Yeah, the arrogance of TBD has crept into the Bills locker room.

Next week is a season defining game. Lose that one and start looking forward to draft day.

Yeah!  How's that ridiculous post/poll about Tribusky's playing time looking now??  Never f%&$ing talk before doing!  We're lucky Lawrence didn't hurdle anyone...

Edited by cage
  • Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.