Rookie TE Quintin Morris elevated from PS

YoloinOhio

Wow! IR for Feliciano..... I don't like it....

Get we'll soon, big fella!

I think Bates is our swing OT, then Doyle is below him.....

At guard, Ike will probably get the start and Ford backs up at guard.

Get a free taco if you know who our backup center is.....

Ugh, lotsa work to do to get this OL up to decent. Gotta Get our starters back first. That's gonna take three weeks minimum now. Then, I think, they need to play together for awhile. I don't even think Feliciano has left guard down yet at all.... It takes time switching sides.....Plus they all have to get used to each other again. Hopefully Brown is still adjusting things in his mind watching, etc.

Anyhoo, I haven't given up yet that our OL can be decent by the playoffs.....and it could be a blessing in disguise that Spencer Brown is not playing now. While he definitely needs the practice this little "vacation" for him may prevent him from hitting the rookie wall.

Go Bills!

2 minutes ago, billybrew1 said:

Ugh, lotsa work to do to get this OL up to decent. Gotta Get our starters back first. That's gonna take three weeks minimum now. Then, I think, they need to play together for awhile. I don't even think Feliciano has left guard down yet at all.... It takes time switching sides.....Plus they all have to get used to each other again. Hopefully Brown is still adjusting things in his mind watching, etc.

Anyhoo, I haven't given up yet that our OL can be decent by the playoffs.....and it could be a blessing in disguise that Spencer Brown is not playing now. While he definitely needs the practice this little "vacation" for him may prevent him from hitting the rookie wall.

Go Bills!

Bates, send cash.

• Haha (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, billybrew1 said:

Go Bills!

Bates can play all across the line.  In preseason he took most of his game snaps as the #2 center.

Blackened fish taco please, garlic aioli and cabbage.

Ike will start at LG and Ford at RG, unless they go with Douglas who was also just elevated from PS

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

One and done for Warring. Maybe Morris "Wally Pip's" him and we takes full advantage of the opportunity....I hope, I like his athleticism.

As for the oline, let Bates "Wally Pip" Feliciano as well. No ill will towards him, but I'm the CEO of the Ryan Bates Fan Club.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.