BILLS Store Outlet

Gisele

15 minutes ago, Gisele said:

Yeah, looks like I got burned for a couple hundred.  Thank goodness I used Amex.  They're the best at disputed charges

That sucks, man, I'm sorry.  Worst that's happened to me is that my card got hacked after shopping from a Chinese jersey shop.  Got my jerseys and charge disputes were easy ... it's just a pain in the ass if the card is hooked up to other things (bills, paypal, amazon, etc.).

But these people just took your money.  That is a real bummer.

On 11/4/2021 at 2:50 PM, Gugny said:

That sucks, man, I'm sorry.  Worst that's happened to me is that my card got hacked after shopping from a Chinese jersey shop.  Got my jerseys and charge disputes were easy ... it's just a pain in the ass if the card is hooked up to other things (bills, paypal, amazon, etc.).

Wow!  I am shocked! 😉 

For some reason, strange reason... I have a lack of empathy reading this little missive of a post. I don't know why! Really, I am not a cold uncaring person. 🤣

I think as punishment, for whatever man-love jersey you currently wear... It should cost you 2x over full NFL price AND have a conspicuous Union label sewn into it where everybody can see!  😉...That'll fix your scab shop hunting azz!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

7 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Wow!  I am shocked! 😉 

For some reason, strange reason... I have a lack of empathy reading this little missive of a post. I don't know why! Really, I am not a cold uncaring person. 🤣

I think as punishment, for whatever man-love jersey you currently wear... It should cost you 2x over full NFL price AND have a conspicuous Union label sewn into it where everybody can see!  😉...That'll fix your scab shop hunting azz!

I’m never opposed to bargain hunting, but you definitely have a point. Having said that, I’d guess that the margins on NFL merchandise are ridiculously in favor of the seller, so it’s hard to blame average fans for seeking a more reasonable alternative.  Always found it strange that a global superpower like China would struggle so much with accuracy and legitimacy in jersey manufacturing 

10 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Wow!  I am shocked! 😉 

2 hours ago, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

I’m never opposed to bargain hunting, but you definitely have a point. Having said that, I’d guess that the margins on NFL merchandise are ridiculously in favor of the seller, so it’s hard to blame average fans for seeking a more reasonable alternative.  Always found it strange that a global superpower like China would struggle so much with accuracy and legitimacy in jersey manufacturing 

I ordered my blue Allen jersey about a week after he was drafted and it still look like new.  Great quality, looks just like the top of the line NFL.com jerseys and it cost me about $30.  Zero regrets and a hell of an investment!

3 hours ago, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

I always hear the phrase “knockoff Chinese jersey”, but are authentic NFL jerseys made in America? It’s much like Amazon where there’s a ton of low end Chinese made products, but the “good” decently made stuff is also produced in China, it just comes from more reputable companies.

30 minutes ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

Ridge I didn't know Eskimos was a slur so they had to change their name to Elks. Damit they will always be Warren Moons Eskimos to me

What?  Have you been living on the moon! 😏 

4 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

I always hear the phrase “knockoff Chinese jersey”, but are authentic NFL jerseys made in America? It’s much like Amazon where there’s a ton of low end Chinese made products, but the “good” decently made stuff is also produced in China, it just comes from more reputable companies.

Cheap "Chinese knockoff jersey." But...  I kinda do see @Gugny wanting to run around town with a Josh Allen "Wuhan Flying Bats" jersey. 😬... Of course,  the non-licensed one. For a guy who works in licensing and registration why should he be forced to follow the same rules and pay more money?

• Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

What?  Have you been living on the moon! 😏 

Cheap "Chinese knockoff jersey." But...  I kinda do see @Gugny wanting to run around town with a Josh Allen "Wuhan Flying Bats" jersey. 😬... Of course,  the non-licensed one. For a guy who works in licensing and registration why should he be forced to follow the same rules and pay more money?

MY WALLET, MY CHOICE!

• Haha (+1) 1

17 hours ago, SirAndrew said:

I’ve told this story before and I’ll tell it again. There was a game years ago that I could see seven people in my section, all wearing the same players jersey.  Not a single one was the same as another.  Either the font used for the player name was different, the size and placement of the logo, width of the sleeve striping.  Yet I bet if you asked each person, they’d all say “it’s just like a real one but cheaper.”

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/4/2021 at 3:50 PM, Gugny said:

Same here. RE hack 

the Jersey showed up 35 days after I ordered it. 

3 hours ago, Just Jack said:

.  Not a single one was the same as another.  Either the font used for the player name was different, the size and placement of the logo, width of the sleeve striping.

image.png.1790daf3457a246b4f1a35637a0337d2.png

For $50   
I can live with it

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.