Jersey reveal for Miami game. Yes, It's Halloween

Draconator

Just now, Chandler#81 said:

Ha! I’m aware of the origin of the city, but the red grazing Buffalo which adorned our helmets from ‘62 to ‘73 represented the city the team plays in and is represented by statues throughout the city still. Personally, I don’t care for the ‘swoosh’.

I've grown used to the swoosh. Our current unis are great, but the standing buffalo is the best helmet in the league.

On 10/27/2021 at 10:38 PM, Draconator said:

For some reason, I'm thinking the Monday Night game against New England is a good possibility for Red helmets. 

Per the Uniform Gridiron Database website. If you scroll to week 13 it shows the Pats wearing their all dark blues and the Bills wearing their white throwbacks again.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 10/27/2021 at 10:55 AM, Dr. Who said:

Seriously, if we make it to the SB, they need to rock the throwbacks. The standing buffalo helmet is absolutely classic and its the one we wore in victorious championship games. 

Never lost a Super Bowl with the standing Buffalo either. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

Starting next year we can officially get the red helmet 90's throwbacks

I wouldn't mind seeing this uniform combo worn at home next year if they bring back the red helmets. I actually like the white over blue with red helmet better than blue over white with red helmet.

download.jpg

Edited by Greg S

On 10/27/2021 at 11:42 AM, Jester said:

Am I the only one that doesn't like white on white?  They look like the Pillsbury Dough Boy.  

Nope. I dont understand the obsessiveness with the white. We have colors. Use them. White is for away.

Edited by What a Tuel
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.