Who Do The Democrats Run in 2024?

Irv

7 hours ago, ALF said:

Her chief advisor would be Barack , 8 years of experience won't make the same mistakes. He has the connections and who to trust. Unless you insist on Harris

She'd be much better than Harris.  As POTUS after Joe steps down soon after election?  No thanks.

6 hours ago, Gregg said:

tenor.gif

This.  She doesn't want the job.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Doc said:

She'd be much better than Harris.  As POTUS after Joe steps down soon after election?  No thanks.

This.  She doesn't want the job.

It would end up being Barack's 4th term anyway. I think he is the one calling the shots right now as the drooling vegetable doesn't even know his name half the time. He would definitely be calling the shots if she got elected. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/31/2023 at 9:42 PM, Doc said:

DeSantis would destroy him over what he's done to California and how, despite Prager U being added to the list of vendors (so what?), they're moving there from California.

This^^. Yet we have numbskulls saying you think “ blank” would vote for DeSantis given what he’s doing in Florida ? Lol .. He’s only running the best State in the nation , and yes they will. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I would like to see some younger blood

I’m quite sure there are several hear that won’t like her but I actually like Katie Porter but she’s got her eyes fixed on being a senator. At least it’s for my state.

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Honesty Alert !!!

CNN's Van Jones Says Democrats Are Worried About Biden, but Afraid to 'Go on TV and Say It'

By Mike Miller 

https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2023/08/25/watch-cnns-van-jones-says-democrats-are-worried-about-biden-but-too-afraid-to-go-on-tv-and-say-it-n2163044

I think that’s accurate
Not that I don’t think he can’t beat Trump. I think you could run anybody against Trump and win at this point.

Biden is slowing down very fast. I am quite sure that the majority of the work being done is his cabinet and he is more of a figurehead at this point.

It doesn’t look like the Democratic Party is going to run anyone against him that’s got a chance

• Disagree 2

6 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I would like to see some younger blood

I’m quite sure there are several hear that won’t like her but I actually like Katie Porter but she’s got her eyes fixed on being a senator. At least it’s for my state.

I think that’s accurate
Not that I don’t think he can’t beat Trump. I think you could run anybody against Trump and win at this point.

Biden is slowing down very fast. I am quite sure that the majority of the work being done is his cabinet and he is more of a figurehead at this point.

It doesn’t look like the Democratic Party is going to run anyone against him that’s got a chance

Katie is a hack   partisan as they come. Baggage for miles.  

We need people that don't see other Americans as the enemy. We need Americans that are not propped up by the money machine 

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I think that’s accurate

Even Trump would beat Joke and Kammy because everyone knows that Kammy would be POTUS soon after the election, and people want that even less than Trump as President again.

• Like (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

They should look to get younger for sure

I think Arizona Senator Mark Kelly would be a great candidate. Young, strong, he actually served our nation and didn't claim to have bone spurs.

He served heroically actually with a very distinguished career and a wife with a heroic career of her own. They would be something to be proud of in the White House for once. 

Did Joke serve?

If You Think Joe Biden Will Make It Much Longer, Read This

BY MATT MARGOLIS 

d6f095a2-73dc-4039-8ee0-479cd7408bf5-860

Have you noticed that the time in between embarrassing moments for Joe Biden seems to be getting shorter and shorter? On Wednesday, Biden nearly knocked over the Brazilian flag while walking on stage before giving a speech launching the “Partnership for Workers’ Rights” program. Later, he gave an awkward salute to the audience while appearing somewhat lost before exiting the stage.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2023/09/22/if-you-think-joe-biden-will-make-it-much-longer-read-this-n1729004

CORRECTION: COULD BIDEN’S HANDLERS DECIDE FOR HIM NOT TO RUN? 

Could Biden Decide Not to Run?

Things must be pretty panicky in Washington when Jonathan Alter has written a fantasy conversation of big-name Democrats trying to talk Biden into stepping aside.

https://washingtonmonthly.com/2023/10/03/could-biden-decide-not-to-run/

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1