Predict the Score of Texans at Bills, and what you think will happen in the game

18 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Josh scored 33.   Close enough?  🤷‍♂️ 

I had the Bills up 42-0 by the half  and winning 52-0 with True Biscuit mopping up for a full half ;) 

Well he almost got a full quarter ;) 

Edited by JMF2006
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 10/1/2021 at 11:18 AM, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

There is absolutely no excuse for the Davis Mills-led Texans to score any points outside of gifted field position, special teams mishaps, or defensive scores.

The player is starting his 13th game since high school. A shutout should be expected. I'll say we gift them a field goal somehow.

HOU 3

BUF 41

So close.  Almost did gift them a FG on Josh's first pass, but they went for it on 4th down like FOOLS.

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/1/2021 at 11:18 AM, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

There is absolutely no excuse for the Davis Mills-led Texans to score any points outside of gifted field position, special teams mishaps, or defensive scores.

The player is starting his 13th game since high school. A shutout should be expected. I'll say we gift them a field goal somehow.

HOU 3

BUF 41

I think we have a winner. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 10/1/2021 at 8:18 AM, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

HOU 3

BUF 41

I cannot imagine a more accurate prediction has EVER been made and if the stupid Texans coach had kicked the field goal Josh gifted him with that early interception…there you pretty much have it. We’ll done! Glad I agreed with Giuseppe. 😉

• Like (+1) 1