Time to cancel Eli Manning?

The Poojer

Personally I was so offended, i couldn't get to sleep last nite /Sarcasm.

I do like Peyton and Eli on MNF, they just need to work out the zoom lag glitches.  They both bring some good stuff to the table, and the fact that they can act like the brothers they are makes it that much better

eli.thumb.jpeg.13f199bae683939379d8901324270a54.jpeg

I wish I knew when they're going to be on, because I've always been a fan of the Manning Bros. (as funny guys).

But once again, ESPN has put people in the booth that force me to mute the TV.  After 2 minutes, I ask myself, "why is Steve Levy yelling at me?!?!"  The guy never stops yelling.  It's how he talks.  I just can't stand it.  Is he Booger bad?  Probably not.  But still bad enough for me not to listen.

And I'm not glued to the TV for these games, so I wish there was some sort of a schedule to know when the Mannings are on.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

I wish I knew when they're going to be on, because I've always been a fan of the Manning Bros. (as funny guys).

But once again, ESPN has put people in the booth that force me to mute the TV.  After 2 minutes, I ask myself, "why is Steve Levy yelling at me?!?!"  The guy never stops yelling.  It's how he talks.  I just can't stand it.  Is he Booger bad?  Probably not.  But still bad enough for me not to listen.

And I'm not glued to the TV for these games, so I wish there was some sort of a schedule to know when the Mannings are on.

As pooj said they're on every MNF as an alt broadcast.

31 minutes ago, LeviF said:

As pooj said they're on every MNF as an alt broadcast.

51 minutes ago, The Poojer said:

they are on ESPN2 for a parallel and alternate MNF feed, they watch the game and provide commentary, insight and guest zoom appearances.

Do they still show the game without the other idiots talking?  Is it possible to watch the entire game on ESPN2 and just listen to the Manning banter?

2 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Do they still show the game without the other idiots talking?  Is it possible to watch the entire game on ESPN2 and just listen to the Manning banter?

Yes.  They have the two Mannings and the game on split screen.  Sometimes they make the game screen smaller so that one of them can go to the whiteboard and break down a play.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, LeviF said:

Yes.  They have the two Mannings and the game on split screen.  Sometimes they make the game screen smaller so that one of them can go to the whiteboard and break down a play.

This is fantastic.  Eugene Levy can scream at someone else for 4 hours.  

I watched a little of the Manning brothers the other week.  Pretty good.  However, the zoom lag bothers me.  It gets especially worse when they have a guest on and no one is sure when to talk.  I know there is an expensive involved but could they not just get them in the same room together?  

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, IslandBillsFan said:

I watched a little of the Manning brothers the other week.  Pretty good.  However, the zoom lag bothers me.  It gets especially worse when they have a guest on and no one is sure when to talk.  I know there is an expensive involved but could they not just get them in the same room together?  

Agreed. The only annoyance is that the brothers arent in the same room for some reason and having to deal with the lag. Would be way better if they were together.

9 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Agreed. The only annoyance is that the brothers arent in the same room for some reason and having to deal with the lag. Would be way better if they were together.

didnt seem like an issue last night did it? i missed a little here and there and switched when lebron was on

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.