Were you guys impressed that Allen played well in front of a crowd?

Surprised?  

133 members have voted

1. 1. Sugar High Josh?

Allen played a great game yesterday and looked like the guy most felt he was so it was great to see.

The skeptic in me left though still needs to see this against the Chiefs, Titans, etc because those are the games that matter so hopefully he's 100% confident heading into those games after what should be another glorified exhibition game this week against the Texans.

• Like (+1) 1

There was a lot of talk about this in the past couple weeks, inside and outside the building. Did anyone consider the possibility that it was not a stupid talking point and that it may have actually been addressed within the organization? You know, it's possible that they made this a point of emphasis and worked on it with Josh. Improvement doesn't usually mean there was never an issue; it can also mean an issue is being addressed.

7 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

There was a lot of talk about this in the past couple weeks, inside and outside the building. Did anyone consider the possibility that it was not a stupid talking point and that it may have actually been addressed within the organization? You know, it's possible that they made this a point of emphasis and worked on it with Josh. Improvement doesn't usually mean there was never an issue; it can also mean an issue is being addressed.

No. As it's been pointed out, Josh has played well at home before.

The team does one thing: prepare the players for noise

The players do one thing: whatever they can to stay focused (i.e. Allen listening to Sinatra)

The improvement Josh and Daboll actually worked on all week was getting the ball out faster.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

I can see how you would think I did that, but I promise I didn't put that thought into it.

Regarding the last question, yes. The idea is that it's a psychological pressure to perform, not a response to physical stimuli.

Are you worried about the Texans this week since they are starting a rookie QB?

3 minutes ago, LyndonvilleBill said:

Not surprised at all. Agoraphobia, just like any other phobia. Take it head on, as I expected Josh to do. This kid is amazing and will overcome any challenge that he is confronted with.

Agoraphobia...lol

5 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Are you worried about the Texans this week since they are starting a rookie QB?

Davis Mills lost to Colorado, who's logo is also a bison, so we're fine....

• Haha (+1) 2