When Will the Truth be Seen as Relevant & Justice be Upheld ?

T master

Well another week and another CF by the man in charge trying to make those doing their jobs by the laws in place to keep our country free of illegal immigrants & free loaders by keeping people from coming into our country illegally look as if those upholding the law are the bad guys .

This guy wouldn't know the truth if it came up and slapped him in the face he's a embarrassment to what use to be known as "Truth , Justice & The American way" !

He chastises the border patrol officers that are doing their job to keep people from coming in to the country illegally and says they are a disgrace and puts them on administrative duty until the investigation is complete in to this incident saying they will pay .

They say one had a whip which is total BS they were the reigns of which they had on the horse they will use any BS story to make the agenda the way they want to look correct. A photographer that was there even said that there was no one whipping the Haitians but a eye witness account means nothing to them only what they want us to believe .

This entire thing goes right along with the ignorants of defunding the police now he doing it to the border patrol . Will true justice ever be the same . I always return to Isaiah 5:20 it is exactly what they are trying to do make things look the opposite .

This Pres. lies all the time not only with this but when on TV saying that "if you get the vaccine you can't get the virus" And just about every thing he has said on most every other subject he has made up some kind of BS or reverted to the old stand by like a lot here do "It was Trumps fault" and we wonder where they get it from they are lead by example .

Then the VP is relating this to slavery (SURPRISE) OMG Really go back under your rock . Maybe if she would have went to the correct border in the first place and put forth a little effort this would never have happened BUT NOOOO !! 

It's only been a mere 9 months now and it seems as if this guy has been in for 3 yrs or at the very least he has screwed up enough stuff and lied about enough to make it seem that long and the thought of other Pres. being bad 🙄 just give it time this guy will prove himself to be the worst & will surpass all others 10 fold !!

Oh and today i heard how in 2017 & 2018 Joe and his wife made like $13 million in speaking engagements and skirted around the tax code and only claimed $800K for the year all while he try's to pass a tax increase so the rich can pay their fair share boy is that talking out of both sides of his face or what this guy is a piece of work !! 

But that's okay because he's a politician and they don't have to live by the laws they sit around and dream up for the rest of us ...

On 9/24/2021 at 6:37 PM, T master said:

Well another week and another CF by the man in charge trying to make those doing their jobs by the laws in place to keep our country free of illegal immigrants & free loaders by keeping people from coming into our country illegally look as if those upholding the law are the bad guys .

This guy wouldn't know the truth if it came up and slapped him in the face he's a embarrassment to what use to be known as "Truth , Justice & The American way" !

He chastises the border patrol officers that are doing their job to keep people from coming in to the country illegally and says they are a disgrace and puts them on administrative duty until the investigation is complete in to this incident saying they will pay .

They say one had a whip which is total BS they were the reigns of which they had on the horse they will use any BS story to make the agenda the way they want to look correct. A photographer that was there even said that there was no one whipping the Haitians but a eye witness account means nothing to them only what they want us to believe .

This entire thing goes right along with the ignorants of defunding the police now he doing it to the border patrol . Will true justice ever be the same . I always return to Isaiah 5:20 it is exactly what they are trying to do make things look the opposite .

This Pres. lies all the time not only with this but when on TV saying that "if you get the vaccine you can't get the virus" And just about every thing he has said on most every other subject he has made up some kind of BS or reverted to the old stand by like a lot here do "It was Trumps fault" and we wonder where they get it from they are lead by example .

Then the VP is relating this to slavery (SURPRISE) OMG Really go back under your rock . Maybe if she would have went to the correct border in the first place and put forth a little effort this would never have happened BUT NOOOO !! 

It's only been a mere 9 months now and it seems as if this guy has been in for 3 yrs or at the very least he has screwed up enough stuff and lied about enough to make it seem that long and the thought of other Pres. being bad 🙄 just give it time this guy will prove himself to be the worst & will surpass all others 10 fold !!

Oh and today i heard how in 2017 & 2018 Joe and his wife made like $13 million in speaking engagements and skirted around the tax code and only claimed $800K for the year all while he try's to pass a tax increase so the rich can pay their fair share boy is that talking out of both sides of his face or what this guy is a piece of work !! 

But that's okay because he's a politician and they don't have to live by the laws they sit around and dream up for the rest of us ...

Here’s Biden’s 2017 return:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/pdfs.taxnotes.com/2019/J_Biden_2017.pdf

Please point to where he skirted the law?

You will want to check out pages 23 and 49. I’d suggest reading IRC 162 and check out the Watson case.

Heres a link to the Watson case for you: https://www.courtlistener.com/opinion/623171/david-e-watson-pc-v-united-states/

• Thank you (+1) 1

If you just look at what Biden’s policies have done to the country (border ineptitude, inflation through the roof, Afghanistan debacle, cutting off our oil pipeline out west, while allowing Russia to have theirs), and dividing the population even further, he very well could go down as one of the worst presidents of all time...

I literally can’t think of one positive thing he has done...

Edited by JaCrispy

2 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

Here’s Biden’s 2017 return:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/pdfs.taxnotes.com/2019/J_Biden_2017.pdf

Please point to where he skirted the law?

You will want to check out pages 23 and 49. I’d suggest reading IRC 162 and check out the Watson case.

Heres a link to the Watson case for you: https://www.courtlistener.com/opinion/623171/david-e-watson-pc-v-united-states/

Well for starters why is multi millionaire fraud fair share guy’s taxes for 2017 dated 2019?? What a fraud… 

multimillionaire “public servant” getting wealthy off of the American people and his power over them.  

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

If you just look at what Biden’s policies have done to the country (border ineptitude, inflation through the roof, Afghanistan debacle, cutting off our oil pipeline out west, while allowing Russia to have theirs), and dividing the population even further, he very well could go down as one of the worst presidents of all time...

It’s start to feel like a competition lately to out worse the last guy. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Well for starters why is multi millionaire fraud fair share guy’s taxes for 2017 dated 2019?? What a fraud… 

multimillionaire “public servant” getting wealthy off of the American people and his power over them.  

It’s start to feel like a competition lately to out worse the last guy. 

It’s an amended return. The original was filed timely.

5 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

I literally can’t think of one positive thing he has done...

You wish we were still in Afghanistan? Wow 

Just now, Tiberius said:

You wish we were still in Afghanistan? Wow 

Nice try with the “straw man argument” Tibs...

Unfortunate for you though, I never said that...but I guess I didn’t have to as long as you can make it up, right?

In fact, if you would like an actual quote from me, I wish we were out a long time ago...👍

Sorry if that last part doesn’t fit your narrative...

I Love You Kiss GIF by Cartoon Hangover

8 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

And why on earth would mr fair share millionaire need to amend that return once he decided he was running for President ?

He’s a fraud. they all are.

Oh, he’s paying his “fair share” all right.  Just like everybody else he purports will be paying for his bills will be doing. 🙄

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

And why on earth would mr fair share millionaire need to amend that return once he decided he was running for President ?

He’s a fraud. they all are.

You can look at page 14. It tells you right there.

There was a charitable deduction that was double deducted and a W-2 that was missed.

The changes led to him paying $1,666 more dollars on top of the $3,738,323 he already paid for that year.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

You can look at page 14. It tells you right there.

There was a charitable deduction that was double deducted and a W-2 that was missed.

The changes led to him paying $1,666 more dollars on top of the $3,738,323 he already paid for that year.

fair share!! 

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/08/06/joe-biden-used-this-strategy-to-trim-his-tax-bill-you-can-too.html

Total fraud. 

Why the sheep keep defending their puppet master who got rich of of all of us, who wants to steal more money from wage earners and who simultaneously play all the games to reduce their own tax bill while making millions from shady corporations. 

fair share 🙄 

24 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

fair share!! 

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/08/06/joe-biden-used-this-strategy-to-trim-his-tax-bill-you-can-too.html

Total fraud. 

Why the sheep keep defending their puppet master who got rich of of all of us, who wants to steal more money from wage earners and who simultaneously play all the games to reduce their own tax bill while making millions from shady corporations. 

fair share 🙄 

We went into this in the other thread. It’s dumb and you have no idea what you’re talking about or looking at with this.

Theres no fraud and the Biden’s most likely relied on their accountants to determine reasonable wages.

11 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

We went into this in the other thread. It’s dumb and you have no idea what you’re talking about or looking at with this.

Theres no fraud and the Biden’s most likely relied on their accountants to determine reasonable wages.

he’s total hypocritical fraud in every sense of the word. He’s sure been stealing his fair share. That’s clear in the filing. 

Nobody buys 1040ez TurboTax hacks pretending to understand what these rich elites do to avoid taxes while yelling that every one else should pay more. That’s why he’s a fraud, tax avoidance gymnastics for someone getting handed over 10 million in one year being bought for being a lifer politician. 

It is impossible to believe the bar could be set any lower than where it was, but here we are. 

here is another one outing him

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/how-the-bidens-dodged-the-payroll-tax-11597083162

what a disingenuous hypocritical scum.  

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

he’s total hypocritical fraud in every sense of the word. He’s sure been stealing his fair share. That’s clear in the filing. 

Nobody buys 1040ez TurboTax hacks pretending to understand what these rich elites do to avoid taxes while yelling that every one else should pay more. That’s why he’s a fraud, tax avoidance gymnastics for someone getting handed over 10 million in one year being bought for being a lifer politician. 

It is impossible to believe the bar could be set any lower than where it was, but here we are. 

here is another one outing him

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/how-the-bidens-dodged-the-payroll-tax-11597083162

what a disingenuous hypocritical scum.  

Kind of ironic that even he didn't want to pay any in for Obama care 🤔 ... Come on Joe what's up with that ?

• Agree 1

16 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I don’t have the time to look through all of this but from I’ve gleaned by reading the posts is that Uncle Joe made over or close to $10 million in a single year? For doing what exactly? And if true, nobody sees the corruption inherent in that? 

Guessing it’s because of his connection to famous artist and renowned board member of Ukrainian natural gas conglomerate as well as principle in a prominent Capital investment firm that’s taken up a significant financial stake in Chinese EV production. 

19 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Nice try with the “straw man argument” Tibs...

Unfortunate for you though, I never said that...but I guess I didn’t have to as long as you can make it up, right?

In fact, if you would like an actual quote from me, I wish we were out a long time ago...👍

Sorry if that last part doesn’t fit your narrative...

I Love You Kiss GIF by Cartoon Hangover

But he was right to get us out of there. Bush, Obama and Trump all failed to get us out. Good job Joe! We couldn't stay there forever

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

But he was right to get us out of there. Bush, Obama and Trump all failed to get us out. Good job Joe! We couldn't stay there forever

Imo Biden was right to get us out...where he failed was his execution...anyone can want to do something...but you have to be smart about how you do it...

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Agree 2

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

WOW this is becoming scary i agree with you again that we should have gotten out !

That being said dammit the dude sure did pull a ***** on how he got the people out and lost 13 Marines in doing so which showed once again lack of fore thought or plan prior to making the move even i know that you get the people out first with the military to be on guard while doing so .

By pulling the military first just shows just how inept a leader that he is and if those below him made that call then it's still on him because he should have went over it with them before it went down to assure it was going to be executed correctly so he didn't look stupid but that didn't happen . 

Just now, Tiberius said:

There was no good way of getting out. He should just get a star 

The good way would have been to get the civilians out first, while the military was still there...then have the military start loading up all their equipment on their way out...that way you don’t arm the Taliban...👍

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

The good way would have been to get the civilians out first, while the military was still there...then have the military start loading up all their equipment on their way out...that way you don’t arm the Taliban...👍

And then try not to murder 13 brave United States Marines and incinerate 10 innocent people trying to distract from the crises you've created due to your "America Last" agenda. 

What

A

Mess  

6 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Spreading the word we were leaving? The flow of civilians would be super huge and many would of been left behind anyway 

27 minutes ago, T master said:

WOW this is becoming scary i agree with you again that we should have gotten out !

That being said dammit the dude sure did pull a ***** on how he got the people out and lost 13 Marines in doing so which showed once again lack of fore thought or plan prior to making the move even i know that you get the people out first with the military to be on guard while doing so .

By pulling the military first just shows just how inept a leader that he is and if those below him made that call then it's still on him because he should have went over it with them before it went down to assure it was going to be executed correctly so he didn't look stupid but that didn't happen . 

No more Marines dying there now 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Spreading the word we were leaving? The flow of civilians would be super huge and many would of been left behind anyway 

Meh...now it just sounds like you’re making excuses just because you support Biden...and I get it...but nobody’s perfect, and every president makes mistakes...

There’s no shame in admitting when a president messes up, regardless of your political leanings...in fact, it makes you a more credible person to dialogue with- because it illustrates you’re out for truth, and not just power...👍

7 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Meh...now it just sounds like you’re making excuses just because you support Biden...and I get it...but nobody’s perfect, and every president makes mistakes...

There’s no shame in admitting when a president messes up, regardless of your political leanings...in fact, it makes you a more credible person to dialogue with- because it illustrates you’re out for truth, and not just power...👍

I just don't see how you pull something like that off without it getting messy 

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Pulling out of a foreign country. Retreating under fire, basically. No way that was going to "clean" 

Ok, so you’re basically saying (and correct me if I’m wrong) that no matter what we did it would have been messy?

To some extent, you may be correct...there is just no way to ever know for certain if it would have been better, as bad, or worse , if another strategy was attempted...

That being said, the administration still made key decisions that, at the very least, still seem ill advised...Case in point, the tens of billions of dollars of military weapons, ammunition, and vehicles just gifted to our 20 year adversary, while our citizens and allies were still in country...

As a result, the Biden administration was roundly criticized by our allies and mainstream media for, not just his handling of the situation, but negotiating with the Taliban without even consulting his allies, or even making them aware of what was going on- stuff that just didn’t make common sense to anyone...

We are now living in an upside down world created by liberals and reinforced / promoted by 98% of the “ media”. Good is bad, bad deserves empathy or sympathy, actual justice is being replaced by “ social justice”. Reality is whatever you perceive it to be , and gender is merely a suggestion. Schools are designed to create liberals rather than critical thinkers. Anyone who disagrees with this insanity will be socially ostracized by media / social media, cancelled etc. Social collapse isn’t too far off if we don’t fight back.

5 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

We are now living in an upside down world created by liberals and reinforced / promoted by 98% of the “ media”. Good is bad, bad deserves empathy or sympathy, actual justice is being replaced by “ social justice”. Reality is whatever you perceive it to be , and gender is merely a suggestion. Schools are designed to create liberals rather than critical thinkers. Anyone who disagrees with this insanity will be socially ostracized by media / social media, cancelled etc. Social collapse isn’t too far off if we don’t fight back.

What you describe is literally the definition of “Post Modernism”, which has the fundamental belief that there is no truth...

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

How can anyone disagree with this? It’s basic common sense.

41 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Pulling out of a foreign country. Retreating under fire, basically. No way that was going to "clean" 

Who was under fire before the troops were pulled out?

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Our troops in Afganistan. How many died there over the decades? 

I’m talking about the last few years before the pullout. How many soldiers died the last two years? We had this country under control with just a couple thousand troops, until slow joe fubared the exit.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Bidens_basement said:

I’m talking about the last few years before the pullout. How many soldiers died the last two years? We had this country under control with just a couple thousand troops, until slow joe fubared the exit.

Oh no, we had pulled way back and were just holding onto some points. 

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

No more Marines dying there now 

🙌🙌 Thank god but it could have went a lot better and quite possible no American lives lost if there would have been a well thought through plan put in place which is where Joe does not in any way over achieve .

Edited by T master