• No
  2. 2. Will Ed Oliver have a breakout year

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Will Gabe Davis have a breakout year

• Yes
    • No

11 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Dawson Knox will finish third in fantasy points among TE's this year.  You heard it here first unless your heard somebody else already say it.

so that means he’ll put up better numbers than one of the following… Kelce, Waller, or Kittle. 

I think I’d be pleased with top 4, but that doesn’t account for Zach Ertz. Haha.

10 minutes ago, iccrewman112 said:

so that means he’ll put up better numbers than one of the following… Kelce, Waller, or Kittle. 

I think I’d be pleased with top 4, but that doesn’t account for Zach Ertz. Haha.

I don't trust Kittle's health.  I expect at least one of those three to miss multiple weeks with an injury.

19 hours ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Edmunds: Being that he's not a 10 sack a season guy he will never live up to the draft position im the eyes of some fans.

Here we go with the outrageous Strawman argument above.:rolleyes: 

It's like when the Bills were challenging league records for offensive futility in 2018 and McDermott would address questions about it with  "Would we like to score 50 points per game?  Sure.".:doh:

Edmunds blitzed 72 times last season and yet did not generate a single quarterback pressure.............big difference between that level of futility and not getting 10 sacks, no?

He has real deficiencies in his game.........it's not just a matter of him being unappreciated.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Here we go with the outrageous Strawman argument above.:rolleyes: 

It's like when the Bills were challenging league records for offensive futility in 2018 and McDermott would address questions about it with  "Would we like to score 50 points per game?  Sure.".:doh:

Edmunds blitzed 72 times last season and yet did not generate a single quarterback pressure.............big difference between that level of futility and not getting 10 sacks, no?

He has real deficiencies in his game.........it's not just a matter of him being unappreciated.

While he may have blitzed "72 times" last season how many of those playes ended up in a positive outcome for the Bills? I'm certainly you have those numbers at your fingertips, right? And where would that number fall amoung others in the league? Or is this a case of just cherry picking a stat? 

While the 72 blitzes you claim ended with zero pressures he did have 2 sacks. And again, on how many of his blitzes did someone else get the pressure? Hiw many times did it force an early pass?  Tell the whole story.

While I admit there are certainly areas he can improve (can't everyone?)  he does receive a fair amount of unjust hate because in my opinion of where he was drafted and how Joe Fan thinks his position should be played. 

Seven TDs for Gabe Davis as a rookie was a break out already, it’s more now of how consistent he can be, jmo.

Go Bills!!!