Bills preseason games on NFL Network

CuseBill

Sorry, slightly off topic, but I don't want to start a whole new thread.  Does anyone here live in the Geneva NY area?  It is Ontario county.  Is that Bills territory, as far as TV games broadcast on Sunday afternoons, during football regular season?

3 hours ago, eball said:

My only "complaint" with respect to the first two games is that NFLN aired the Lions' and Bears' broadcasts.  I hope that was because they go with the home broadcast and means we will get the Bills' team this Saturday.

They use the home team's feed.  So the version on NFL Network for game 3 will be the Bills broadcast.

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Buftex said:

Sorry, slightly off topic, but I don't want to start a whole new thread.  Does anyone here live in the Geneva NY area?  It is Ontario county.  Is that Bills territory, as far as TV games broadcast on Sunday afternoons, during football regular season?

Probably depends on what stations you get in Geneva. If you get Rochester stations you’re good to go. Same for Syracuse stations. Since they did away with blackouts, it’s pretty easy to see every game here in Syracuse. 

22 minutes ago, notwoz said:

No such problems here in the Virginia suburbs of Washington, DC. I'm a DirecTV customer. 

Well la-di-frickin-da!

• Like (+1) 1

In Albany both the Giants & Bills are on local TV stations that pick up the feed from NY & Buffalo.  They never show the same game on NFL Network even though the cable guide (I have Verizon but I had Spectrum during 2018-19 pre seasons-no games last year) lists the national game.  Even on some replays NFL Network shows a different game than the guide says.  

A couple of years ago they blacked out a live NFL broadcast of a Jets game (the Jets haven't had a local preseason station in Albany for years-they used to) but this year they got it right & showed the Jets/GB live last Saturday at 4:25.  

I think they try to avoid conflicts with local stations but sometimes they mess up & black out a game in an area that isn't showing the game they blacked out locally.  

2 hours ago, billieve420 said:

North Jersey is mainly optimum.

Got it. Looks like Optimum is the former Cablevision and a few other smaller ISP/ VOIP/ Cable providers.

Am surprised you can't get Comcast

I would love to see open competition among these Internet/ Cable service providers

2 hours ago, WotAGuy said:

I’ve never heard any part of New Jersey being optimum. 

It's true, looked it up. They service a chunk of the tri state area

Edited by ThurmanThomasEnglishMuffin

7 hours ago, WotAGuy said:

Your sarcasm meter is broken

I lived in Philly and have a lot of friends who migrated to the Southern NJ suburbs. One friend is a Comcast Network engineer.

No one I know has ever had, or even mentioned Optimum.

Apparently I am not up on my ISP providers in Weehawken or Paterson

Real Housewives Jersey GIF

FWIW I was able to watch it here in East TN via the NFL site by following some links.  I had to select my provider Spectrum and it made me confirm with email address and password but then it worked for whatever reason.  I was quite surprised and proceeded to watch MT go off on his old team.