Texas Democrats suing Governor Abbott for not being able to see their families?!?!? 🤣🤣🤣

Texas House Speaker Dade Phelan signs arrest warrants for absent Democrats in bid to end chamber’s weekslong stalemate

Texas House Speaker Dade Phelan on Tuesday evening signed civil arrest warrants for 52 House Democrats still missing from the state Capitol as he aimed to regain the quorum needed for the chamber to begin moving legislation during the second special session.

https://www.texastribune.org/2021/08/10/texas-house-arrest-warrants-democrats-quorum/

Losers.  

Screenshot_20210810-225353_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Big Blitz

On 8/8/2021 at 5:50 PM, JaCrispy said:

Whatever man...I’m not gonna go round in circles with you when you refuse to stay on topic...

If you wanna talk Florida and Texas governors, start a thread and we will talk there about it...

Otherwise, you don’t appear to have anything substantive to say on this topic, unfortunately...

You can’t debate with BillsSlime.

Give it up. I did a long time ago.

Just let him continue to swing EVERY conversation into his TDS rants and simply ignore him.

• Like (+1) 2

48 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

14 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

I have to admit, it is difficult to take anything you post at face value...you have shown, time and again, that you are about playing politics- and not about seeking truth- which is fine...but your info just always needs to be vetted...

LMAO - Dinesh D'Souza? A right wing hack who had to be pardoned by Trump?

15 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So? He may be conservative...but is anything he is saying wrong?

I don’t agree with everything he says, but he seems pretty spot on with this one...I listen to people of all sorts of political persuasions...

You can’t just dismiss people because you may disagree with them politically...you might be missing out on a lot of truth due to arrogance and ego...

Edited by JaCrispy

11 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

So? He may be conservative...but is anything he is saying wrong?

I font agree with everything he says, but he seems pretty spot on with this one...I listen to people of all sorts of political persuasions...

You can’t just dismiss people because you may disagree with them politically...you might be missing out on a lot of truth due to arrogance and ego...

14 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

I have to admit, it is difficult to take anything you post at face value...you have shown, time and again, that you are about playing politics- and not about seeking truth- which is fine...but your info just always needs to be vetted...

16 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Again, I’m open to being persuaded by you, but you have to illustrate to me that something he said is wrong...you can’t just call someone a “hack” and expect to change my mind... show me something and I might agree with you..,👍

What don’t you agree with in his video?

Edited by JaCrispy

39 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Refute him easily then.   

The way we do your left wing hacks without even needing to call them that.

Find any stories of mountain climbers with covid today?

Edited by Big Blitz

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Thoughts you would never say to right wing super spammer Bonnie... hilarious.

Just jerkin’ your chain, man...you’re more fun to mess around with...👍🍻

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Haha (+1) 1

I took a cursory read of this lawsuit and its incomprehensible that any court that isn't predisposed to a particular political view would entertain it.  Frivolous is the word I think.  What I find most comical is how oblivious they were of any real or potential consequences that might result from their completely voluntary decision to flee the state.  Or perhaps for some reason they believed they were exempt from consequences?  Or some entitlement of liberal privilege?

Failure to comprehend or acknowledge consequences is a common theme for the liberal mind and agenda.  Whether its ideas like letting biological men use the women's restroom (what could possibly go wrong there?), letting COVID-19 infected individuals into the country while pretending its not happening (while un-vaccinated citizens are subject to discrimination), or eliminating standard testing protocols in high schools because minority kinds can't pass the tests (because the scores expose the incompetence of the teachers and the educational system).  Or getting rid of cops and not foreseeing an increase in crime.  Simply idiots.  And its all based on their belief in their intellectual, moral, and ethical superiority.  Ask them.  Ask them to deny this belief.  I've asked many liberal people I know.  You'll be met with silence.  Its a false premise that is at the core of their entire ideology.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Agree 1

20 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I took a cursory read of this lawsuit and its incomprehensible that any court that isn't predisposed to a particular political view would entertain it.  Frivolous is the word I think.  What I find most comical is how oblivious they were of any real or potential consequences that might result from their completely voluntary decision to flee the state.  Or perhaps for some reason they believed they were exempt from consequences?  Or some entitlement of liberal privilege?

Failure to comprehend or acknowledge consequences is a common theme for the liberal mind and agenda.  Whether its ideas like letting biological men use the women's restroom (what could possibly go wrong there?), letting COVID-19 infected individuals into the country while pretending its not happening (while un-vaccinated citizens are subject to discrimination), or eliminating standard testing protocols in high schools because minority kinds can't pass the tests (because the scores expose the incompetence of the teachers and the educational system).  Or getting rid of cops and not foreseeing an increase in crime.  Simply idiots.  And its all based on their belief in their intellectual, moral, and ethical superiority.  Ask them.  Ask them to deny this belief.  I've asked many liberal people I know.  You'll be met with silence.  Its a false premise that is at the core of their entire ideology.

Political theater, probably why it feels like an SNL skit...the comedy of the whole thing is that people on the Left don’t seem to realize that the Texas Dems are dunking on themselves by doing the lawsuit...😂

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Political theater, probably why it feels like an SNL skit...the comedy of the whole thing is that people on the Left don’t seem to realize is that the Texas Dems are dunking on themselves by doing the lawsuit...😂

Oh yes, but...............

The upcoming drama of them being "arrested" will give them and the media more than ample opportunity to scream VICTIM

Even the media has essentially ignored them the past few weeks, but it will become a "Major" story again soon.

23 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Oh yes, but...............

The upcoming drama of them being "arrested" will give them and the media more than ample opportunity to scream VICTIM

Even the media has essentially ignored them the past few weeks, but it will become a "Major" story again soon.

Elected officials refusing to execute their democratically sworn oath to represent the will of the people??

Sounds like the greatest threat to democracy since at least early January.

Centrist Media with consistent standards… nowhere to be found. 

• Agree 1

On 8/8/2021 at 5:50 PM, JaCrispy said:

Whatever man...I’m not gonna go round in circles with you when you refuse to stay on topic...

If you wanna talk Florida and Texas governors, start a thread and we will talk there about it...

Otherwise, you don’t appear to have anything substantive to say on this topic, unfortunately...

Billstime is one of three guys I have on block because he will lie about you if you prove how dumb he is, not worth the time.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Rep. Eddie Rodriguez has this message for House Republicans on behalf of the Texas Dems:

Come and take us. #txlege pic.twitter.com/VvXssQA1iM

They’re begging — kinda sad. But hey, they’d get the attention they clearly crave.