It's Time to Mandate Vaccines

18 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I’m not interested in going into that debate. I just hate stupid comments like Irv made when comparing vaccine mandates to abortion as of it’s a gotcha point when you could easily flip the script.  Neither side is morally superior despite many thinking they are.

Actually, there is a morally superior side to this.  One says they don't want to do something and it's about 99% that whoever gets the spread will not die from it.  The other side of the story is 100% death.  Which one is morally superior?  

1 hour ago, HamSandwhich said:

Actually, there is a morally superior side to this.  One says they don't want to do something and it's about 99% that whoever gets the spread will not die from it.  The other side of the story is 100% death.  Which one is morally superior?  

Turkey Sandwiches 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

Turkey Sandwiches 

Avoiding the question, expected and pathetic. You know the answer though. There is no moral equivalence. One is simply a choice that really doesn’t affect anyone else in any significant way, the other is pure evil and pure death.

5 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Mandate free and in school masklees.  Impossible 

West Berlin:

Screenshot_20211015-095936_Chrome.jpg

But as soon as you go through that Brandenburg Gate to East Berlin, I hear it's a different story. It's kind of like the Twilight Zone, where you suddenly find yourself in 1989 being watched by snipers if you ever try to return.

11 hours ago, HamSandwhich said:

9 hours ago, HamSandwhich said:

Avoiding the question, expected and pathetic. You know the answer though. There is no moral equivalence. One is simply a choice that really doesn’t affect anyone else in any significant way, the other is pure evil and pure death.

I didn't answer in a serious way because you already made up your mind.

President CDC everyone!

Masks forever!  They will always be.

No better way to instill and maintain the fear, thus control.

Masks and vaccines are a must this holiday season, CDC says

(CNN)Get your holiday themed masks and porch heaters ready.

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Masks and outdoor gatherings will still be the best way to make holiday gatherings safe this year, the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Friday in new guidance.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/15/health/cdc-guidelines-for-the-holidays-wellness/index.html

Edited by Big Blitz

Demented Biden continues to botch the pandemic.  Is there anything he has not botched?  Dude is like Charlie Brown.  Perrenial loser.  How long before his supply chain botch impacts booster shots?  Nice job  #EmptyShelvesJoe. 

What

A

Mess

21 minutes ago, BillStime said:

No different.

Zero.

Oh?

Is this not the first time we are experimenting with an mRNA vaccine?

In addition, I can say, for myself, that my views on things have changed several times over the course of my lifetime...

So, when you say there is no difference, I tend to disagree with that...

But I do recognize your point about how he had different beliefs before...👍

Edited by JaCrispy

2 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Oh?

Is this not the first time we are experimenting with an mRNA vaccine?

In addition, I can say, for myself, that my views on things have changed several times over the course of my lifetime...

So, when you say there is no difference, I tend to disagree with that...

So, tell us the history of mRNA...