It's Time to Mandate Vaccines

2 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

You allowed one man's behavior to make you change your principals? I can't relate, I don't like Trump but I prefer an America first policy 

Those principles (as my 2nd grade teacher said, it’s easy to remember this way: the Principal is your Pal) aren’t exactly consistent, are they?

In the last couple decades we’ve had:

-Trump the Democrat

-Trump the would be Reform Party candidate running on a deficit hawk plank

-Trump the “very pro-choice” candidate

And that’s just a start. To turn on old Repub quip on its head: I didn’t leave the Republican Party; Trump took it over in a hostile takeover. 

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Those principles (as my 2nd grade teacher said, it’s easy to remember this way: the Principal is your Pal) aren’t exactly consistent, are they?

In the last couple decades we’ve had:

-Trump the Democrat

-Trump the would be Reform Party candidate running on a deficit hawk plank

-Trump the “very pro-choice” candidate

And that’s just a start. To turn on old Repub quip on its head: I didn’t leave the Republican Party; Trump took it over in a hostile takeover. 

If your point is that Trump is not an ideal Republican than I agree but as I stated I prefer America first over whatever this is. Biden is most of the things I dislike about Trump without the good results for America.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Sundancer said:

Vaccines work part 78888888. Sorry apologists. No reason for people to not promote vaccines with gusto. Paging Donald Trump: Take the credit and save lives by advocating vaccines in clear terms. 

What?  This is not Ex-President Trump's fault now. Biden's in charge.  It's way past time that he actually did something beyond trying to guilt people into getting the vaccine.

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

What?  This is not Ex-President Trump's fault now. Biden's in charge.  It's way past time that he actually did something beyond trying to guilt people into getting the vaccine.

Demented Biden has totally botched the great job President Trump did getting a vaccine to the people.  Dopey Joe is an abject failure.  Why we elect incompetent clowns like him/it/non-gender specific humanoid is astonishing.  You had to see this coming.  Demented Biden and his communist buddies would screw up a wet dream.

What a Mess.jpg

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Irv said:

Demented Biden has totally botched the great job President Trump did getting a vaccine to the people.  Dopey Joe is an abject failure.  Why we elect incompetent clowns like him/it/non-gender specific humanoid is astonishing.  You had to see this coming.  Demented Biden and his communist buddies would screw up a wet dream.

What a Mess.jpg

What most people, and certainly most voters fail to understand is that Senators, with few exceptions, have no leadership skills. Biden is the poster child. He’s been part of an oversight committee (known as the US Senate) for almost FIFTY YEARS! That job doesn’t require leadership on anything. It’d be like hiring a sports reporter to play quarterback. He may have seen other people make decisions but he’s never been required to make any himself. It’s why the ideal transition is typically Governor to President, or in the case of the private sector Business Owner to President. It’s a skill set that a long tenured Senator simply doesn’t have.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Biden’s ineptitude is off the charts.   “Trump gave you the vax Joe, just don’t f*** this up Joe, for once in your life lead Joe” should have been all that needed to be said.  

Still, some pro-Biden folks can’t square it all emotionally.   Can’t be in them and the old simpleton they voted for.  

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Is this Tweet sponsored by Dr Seuss? Nearly incomprehensible. 

In any event, the recommendation follows the current science. Moderna vaccines holding up robustly so far especially under 65 at 90+%. Pfizer next. Jj the least. Boosters will help. We have also learned that spacing the shots out more helps. 

More boosters for all would boost immunity but there’s no need to block vax access to get 4% more for people who are almost at no risk. 

And the stores remain open for the anti vax folk who want to stop spreading it and dying and taking up hospital space. 

Edited by Sundancer
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Sundancer said:

Is this Tweet sponsored by Dr Seuss? Nearly incomprehensible. 

In any event, the recommendation follows the current science. Moderna vaccines holding up robustly so far especially under 65 at 90+%. Pfizer next. Jj the least. Boosters will help. We have also learned that spacing the shots out more helps. 

More boosters for all would boost immunity but there’s no need to block vax access to get 4% more for people who are almost at no risk. 

And the stores remain open for the anti vax folk who want to stop spreading it and dying and taking up hospital space. 

Are the hospitals full yet? You’ve been forecasting that for TWO YEARS now. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

I think they meant full-ish.  Full-like.  On the fuller side.  Of, as, is and/or pertaining to full. Not full full, movie full, Oliver Stone creative license full.  Full like based on actual events full, but just supersized for drama full. 

I think it can be said there are definitely individuals full of something in this debate.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Link me to my forecast or admit this is a lie. 

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I think they meant full-ish.  Full-like.  On the fuller side.  Of, as, is and/or pertaining to full. Not full full, movie full, Oliver Stone creative license full.  Full like based on actual events full, but just supersized for drama full. 

I think it can be said there are definitely individuals full of something in this debate.  

When SoCal can’t provide the link above, be sure to note what he’s full of. 

10 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

Link me to my forecast or admit this is a lie. 

When SoCal can’t provide the link above, be sure to note what he’s full of. 

I read what you post, feel I understand your perspective and the context in which it’s offered, and stand by my reporting.  

Concern yourself not with what I may or may not note, concern yourself instead with tending to your own  dooryard.