America's future. O say, what do you see?

12 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Jeremy White retweeted this the other day:

Public opinion and action is determined by "scrolling through" the Twitter comments.  Yep they totally speak for society.  LOG OFF!!  Stop giving these useless "people" (or bots) any attention.  

My point being.....stop living in a fake social media cocoon and think that what you read or fake trending there is indicative of the real world and it all needs "fixing."

The partisan anger and Twitter usage chart since 2010 has a stunning parallel side by side rise.  

Lololol what if....now bare with me here......that all the white racists (that aren't bots) DO NOT have jobs.  

Assuming white people work.......That's very......not woke.  He needs more diversity training.

Responses like this and the climate it's creating, everyone is a fake.  No one going to want to offend anyone ever.  Never saying what they really think.  It's literally the Black Mirror Episode Nosedive out there.  

I'd like to know what all white neighborhood Mr. O'Connell lives in - ok I shouldn't assume he's racist because he's white. 

But wait....my CRT training says I should assume this.  Now I'm confused.    

Anyway, we're all going to be free from work soon anyway.  Soooooo........how will we ever shame these great villains in history into oblivion?  

Yea.....but those three guys all missed their Penalty Kicks in Sunday's Euro Championship Match.  So there's that!

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

This is nothing new. We've been a polarized country from day one.  If you remember there was this "thing" in the mid 19th century that demonstrated how polarized we are.  It's just 24/7 news cycle and social media that has it in our faces all day every day.   I'm not worried.

This country is going to be split up like the Balkans 15 years from now and that might be a good thing. 

16 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

What makes you say that?

Why 15 years?

Why might it be a good thing?

The 70 percent doesn’t want to live with the 30 percent any longer. Either we split up or we gotta put you into FEMA work camps until you stop misbehaving and can rejoin society.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

The 1980s was the time of junk bonds and the S and L scandal. The 1990s brought the tech bubble and the start of the housing bubble, we always have had to watch for greed. The in your face style is correct but FDR was very in the face of his opponents but the media was on his side so he was brave not antagonistic. As for the Nazi comparison, our govt does not allow someone who is appalling to 75% of the population win a presidency, which is what happened in Germany.  

Most conservatives think that way. Democrats are the jealous of others wealth types. 

The only thing I disagree with is the 75%. 

The US has a two party, therefore 2 candidate race. One person can be disliked by 75% of pop. but because he is the lessor of two evils can be elected. All systems have flaws. Example, Biden just got elected because 51% of the pop disliked the other guy...not because he was a great candidate. 

21 minutes ago, Governor said:

This country is going to be split up like the Balkans 15 years from now and that might be a good thing. 

What’s it matter; the earth is going to have imploded three years before that ever happens. Just ask AOC.

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

What’s it matter; the earth is going to have imploded three years before that ever happens. Just ask AOC.

Two years from now the US will not be fit to live in, just ask trump.

5 minutes ago, Governor said:

The 70 percent doesn’t want to live with the 30 percent any longer. Either we split up or we gotta put you into FEMA work camps until you stop misbehaving and can rejoin society.

So you got nothing.  Just opening your yap as I had suspected

Carry on............

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So you got nothing.  Just opening your yap as I had suspected

Carry on............

Take a look around. This obviously can’t continue. Take a look at Tennessee. They can no longer be part of the United States. We can’t even get you meatheads to take a vaccine during a global pandemic. 

We do have a special job just for you when the camp opens. You’ll be baking wedding cakes for gay couples.

What could we have B-man do?

7 minutes ago, Governor said:

Take a look around. This obviously can’t continue. Take a look at Tennessee. They can no longer be part of the United States. We can’t even get you meatheads to take a vaccine during a global pandemic. 

We do have a special job just for you when the camp opens. You’ll be baking wedding cakes for gay couples.

So much for your unity. This is what you and your meathead buddies on here want. You don’t give a crap about racism. To you and your ilk it’s just a word you use as a weapon. Because NOBODY wants to be called a racist.

I think the split is more like 95% normal thinking people and 5% nut jobs like you.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Governor said:

Do you feel there will be a tipping point when people realize being unvaccinated is dumb as *****? I think there will be - and unfortunately it’ll happen after way too many die. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Bidens_basement said:

So much for your unity. This is what you and your meathead buddies on here want. You don’t give a crap about racism. To you and your ilk it’s just a word you use as a weapon. Because NOBODY wants to be called a racist.

I think the split is more like 95% normal thinking people and 5% nut jobs like you.

Your job will be the designing of deed-restricted WOKE-only communities throughout Florida.

• Eyeroll 1

5 minutes ago, 716er said:

Do you feel there will be a tipping point when people realize being unvaccinated is dumb as *****? I think there will be - and unfortunately it’ll happen after way too many die. 

Dunno, but 3 months from now, people from those states won’t be traveling to the northeast without a vaccine card. Checkpoints  at the state lines will be in place. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Governor said:

Dunno, but 3 months from now, people from those states won’t be traveling to the northeast without a vaccine card. Checkpoints  at the state lines will be in place. 

3? I’m thinking by September. Delta is about to destroy the SE.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, 716er said:

3? I’m thinking by September. Delta is about to destroy the SE.

I shouldn’t say this but, frankly, IDGAF.  Anyone dumb enough to refuse the vax and to refuse the mask deserves the result. The sad part is that some responsible people down there probably will get sick and die based on the spread amongst the irresponsible/hoaxers/HCQ/Lysol/fake news crowd. 

24 minutes ago, Governor said:

Should be that way now.  Keep your delta and keep your stupid in Florida/Alabama/Mississippi, etc. where it belongs. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Moderna launches clinical trial testing whether its COVID-19 vaccine leads to miscarriages or stillbirths in pregnant women or birth defects in newborns despite thousands of mothers-to-be receiving the shot

Scientists will observe the potential side effects the vaccine will have on the pregnant women, the infants, and whether the vaccine could cause complications in pregnancy.

Pregnant women remain in a small group of people who the vaccine has not been fully verified to be safe for.

While pregnant women are eligible for COVID-19 vaccines in the U.S., they are not professionally recommended to take it or not, as there is little data on the vaccines effects on pregnant women.

Earlier this year, the World Health Organization recommended against pregnant women getting the vaccine, before later walking back that advice.

The women all must have received a dose of the Moderna COVID vaccine within the 28 days before their last menstrual period before pregnancy (MEANING WE ARE FINDING PROBLEMS WITH WOMEN AND THEIR CYCLES AND POSSIBLY THE PREGNANCY ITSELF AFTER YOU GOT THE MAGIC VACCINE AND ITS TIME TO LOOK INTO THIS MORE SERIOUSLY)

Moderna is looking to find trends of pregnancy complications or negative pregnancy outcomes -such as a miscarriage or a stillbirth - among the women who received their vaccine.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-9784519/Moderna-launches-clinical-trial-testing-COVID-vaccine-safe-pregnant-women.html

HOW CAN PEOPLE BE SO STUPID AS TO REFUSE THIS VACCINE.   

• Like (+1) 2