Joe Biden's art selling for $500,000 to "Anonymous" buyers... WTF?!?!

13 hours ago, Prospector said:

And the far left DOJ, FBI, now Prez, and over the top extortions can't bring him in?! what's wrong? you might just have to accept that it was all make believe. 

So then Biden isn’t corrupt. By your own standard, right? 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, I am the egg man said:

5bd095c81f0000ce03259941.jpeg?cache=hjob

Hunters 1st portrait of his babysitter, soon to be stepmom.....priceless!

The fun part is they're working very hard to keep the identities of the buyers secret.  Big money for garbage "art".  I wonder why?  I suppose this is the Biden's version of the Clinton's pay off vehicle disguised as a charitable trust.  I'm sure Jenny P. will render some good excuse at the WHPC.   She's such a good liar its embarrassing.  But her answer, no matter how preposterous will certainly go unquestioned by the obedient press corps.  Which shows the only thing more despicable than the Biden administration is the corporate media.

How enjoyable it will be to watch it all blow up in their faces before all is said and done.

I know the counter-argument of my friends on the left.  Trump did this, Trump did that.  Maybe he did and maybe he didn't.  Somehow that allegation is supposed to make all the corruption of our current President's family okay.

But the difference is Biden and company are protected by the system of "political privilege".  Trump is persecuted and judged by that very system all the time.  You can post all the pictures and images you want and it won't alter that reality and it won't make the current administrations corrupt and unethical actions legitimate.  That's how it is folks..

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

No surprise here.

Peter Schweizer: Our Copy of Hunter Biden’s Laptop Confirms ‘Joe Biden Was a Direct  Beneficiary’ of His Son’s Deals

by Robert Kraychik

Peter Schweizer, president of the Government Accountability Institute (GAI), said on Monday that his organization had confirmed that President Joe Biden “was a direct beneficiary” of Hunter Biden’s financial deals with foreign interests. 

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/07/12/peter-schweizer-our-copy-of-hunter-bidens-laptop-confirms-joe-biden-was-a-direct-beneficiary-of-his-sons-deals/

• Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, B-Man said:

No surprise here.

Peter Schweizer: Our Copy of Hunter Biden’s Laptop Confirms ‘Joe Biden Was a Direct  Beneficiary’ of His Son’s Deals

by Robert Kraychik

Peter Schweizer, president of the Government Accountability Institute (GAI), said on Monday that his organization had confirmed that President Joe Biden “was a direct beneficiary” of Hunter Biden’s financial deals with foreign interests. 

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/07/12/peter-schweizer-our-copy-of-hunter-bidens-laptop-confirms-joe-biden-was-a-direct-beneficiary-of-his-sons-deals/

Crooked POS

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

No surprise here.

by Robert Kraychik

What you mean the conservative think tank cofounded by Steve Banon has not nice things to say about a Democrat?

42 minutes ago, B-Man said:

No surprise here.

by Robert Kraychik

They should release all the e-mails and files into the public domain.  But as the Biden's are protected by what I've labeled "political privilege" the disclosure of corruption and criminal activity will be punished but not the actual corrupt or criminal act.  In this case taking bribes, kickbacks from foreign aid, and other shady play for pay business arrangements. 

How can any rational and thinking person be oblivious to all of this or worse ignore it or worse yet support the very people that partake in it?  Yet they do.  I can understand if you're getting a piece of the action, sure.  But if you're just a rank-and-file ideologist you've got to see what a chump you are at some point here.  Can it get more obvious?  

• Agree 1

53 minutes ago, Bidens_basement said:

So you approve of this behavior by the left?

Clearly the only options are to swallow the pretty clear bias or to support corruption....there's definitely no middle ground between there.

24 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

They should release all the e-mails and files into the public domain.  But as the Biden's are protected by what I've labeled "political privilege" the disclosure of corruption and criminal activity will be punished but not the actual corrupt or criminal act.  In this case taking bribes, kickbacks from foreign aid, and other shady play for pay business arrangements. 

How can any rational and thinking person be oblivious to all of this or worse ignore it or worse yet support the very people that partake in it?  Yet they do.  I can understand if you're getting a piece of the action, sure.  But if you're just a rank-and-file ideologist you've got to see what a chump you are at some point here.  Can it get more obvious?  

But if they did that and it turned out they didn't actually have any damning evidence they wouldn't be able to keep saying they've got damning evidence it's just around the god damned corner.

11 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Clearly the only options are to swallow the pretty clear bias or to support corruption....there's definitely no middle ground between there.

But if they did that and it turned out they didn't actually have any damning evidence they wouldn't be able to keep saying they've got damning evidence it's just around the god damned corner.

Then they would have nothing to hide, right? So release them. 

4 minutes ago, Bidens_basement said:

Don’t you want to know if a sitting president has illegal dealings with china?

Sure, and I'm pretty sure if a conservative think tank had proof of that they'd ***** release it they wouldn't perpetually tease "damning information" that never seems to actually show up.

Edited by Warcodered

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

Sure, and I'm pretty sure if a conservative think tank had proof of that they'd ***** release it they wouldn't perpetually tease "damning information" that never seems to actually show up.

Whataboutism