DeSantis For President in 2024?

Florida Breaks Q3 Visitor Record

OWEN GIRARD

Florida hit a new visitation record for the third quarter of 2023, totaling 35.1 million visits between July and September, according to a press release from the governor’s office.

”Florida continues to set records for visitation because of our commitment to allowing visitors to enjoy their travels without arbitrary government restrictions,” Gov. Ron DeSantis said in a press release. “Florida will continue to be a beacon of freedom for travelers.”

https://hotair.com/headlines/2023/11/19/fl-breaks-q3-visitor-record-n593565

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1

On 11/17/2023 at 9:59 AM, BillStime said:

On brand 

Who is surprised that Billsy is literally pushing a pro ISIS narrative? ISIS is the group accusing him of war crimes, while the US cleared him. The worst thing he was found guilty of was taking a picture of a dead terrorist. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Who is surprised that Billsy is literally pushing a pro ISIS narrative? ISIS is the group accusing him of war crimes, while the US cleared him. The worst thing he was found guilty of was taking a picture of a dead terrorist. 

On brand 

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Maybe he waterboarded him first? :rolleyes:

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Orlando Tim said:

So, this never happened, Buffalo Tim?

Eddie_Gallagher_with_corpse.jpg

This same guy - admitting it was wrong - is ISIS propaganda?

Eddie Gallagher, Navy SEAL acquitted of murder, says posing with dead ISIS prisoner was "wrong"

Where the F do you get your news?  From Bonnie?

1 hour ago, JDHillFan said:

On brand 

jfc

• Vomit 1

2 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

Who is surprised that Billsy is literally pushing a pro ISIS narrative? ISIS is the group accusing him of war crimes, while the US cleared him. The worst thing he was found guilty of was taking a picture of a dead terrorist

I don't think it can comprehend. it literally posted that picture as proof, after your comment.

And right from his article, the guy trains our DOD.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, BillStime said:

So, this never happened, Buffalo Tim?

Eddie_Gallagher_with_corpse.jpg

This same guy - admitting it was wrong - is ISIS propaganda?

Eddie Gallagher, Navy SEAL acquitted of murder, says posing with dead ISIS prisoner was "wrong"

Where the F do you get your news?  From Bonnie?

jfc

Yes he is guilty of showing poor judgement with the picture as I said, not remotely like a war crime. You do realize you just proved my point?

1 hour ago, Orlando Tim said:

Yes he is guilty of showing poor judgement with the picture as I said, not remotely like a war crime. You do realize you just proved my point?

They're desperate.  Have you seen Joke's polling lately?

49 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Will you stop shifting the conversation away from the fact that you are in over your head like usual.

You claim he is an accused war criminal- which he is not- and then tell me I am over my head. Once again thanks for admitting that you are echoing ISIS vs our own military.

7 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

You claim he is an accused war criminal- which he is not- and then tell me I am over my head. Once again thanks for admitting that you are echoing ISIS vs our own military.

LMAO - OUR MILITARY BROUGHT THE CHARGES AGAINST THIS LOSER.

Do you know what COURT MARTIAL means?