DeSantis For President in 2024?

Just now, Orlando Tim said:

Accusing American soldiers of fake war crimes is "targeted" at me? I thought you were sad and pathetic but this is even a new low for you. 

A guy takes a picture wtih a dead terrorist and the libs get their panties in a bunch.  Lately they've been showing who they really are. 

1 minute ago, Orlando Tim said:

Accusing American soldiers of fake war crimes is "targeted" at me? I thought you were sad and pathetic but this is even a new low for you. 

You don't get it.

OUR OWN GOVERNMENT ACCUSED THIS GUY OF WAR CRIMES. Have they reached a new low, too?  

Why did Trump have to PARDON this guy?

Navy Seal pardoned of war crimes by Trump described by colleagues as 'freaking evil'

lol

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You don't get it.

OUR OWN GOVERNMENT ACCUSED THIS GUY OF WAR CRIMES. Have they reached a new low, too?  

Why did Trump have to PARDON this guy?

Navy Seal pardoned of war crimes by Trump described by colleagues as 'freaking evil'

lol

He was pardoned of taking the picture nothing more, so I ask again is he a war criminal? And what crime did he commit?

Edited by Orlando Tim

6 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

He was pardoned of taking the picture nothing more, so I ask again is he a war criminal? And what crime did he commit?

She didn't know.  She believed he was convicted of murder.  LOL!

1 minute ago, Orlando Tim said:

So why are you still using the accusation as if he is a war criminal if you agree he is not?

BECAUSE HE WAS ACCUSED!!!

1 minute ago, Doc said:

She didn't know.  She believed he was convicted of murder.  LOL!

oh, OK "DOC"

2 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Biden is an accused pedophile, not convicted, do you ever mention that?

What a tool.  An accusation is just that.  There was no conviction.  Trump offered to step in and pardon him but he said "no" because people would have thought he was guilty. 

What is it with the America haters?

• Thank you (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

It's just two weeks away, right?

This is just typical Republican talking points…They always say they will replace Obamacare because it is red meat for the base…But they won’t do anything, in the end…👍