DeSantis For President in 2024?

9 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

nah, 'Vivek' is kicking his ass we know that. Meatball is just so awkward. Dems wont choose the nomination, republicans will. and they will choose trump

DeSantis is 2nd in virtually every poll.  VR is no higher than 3rd in any of them.  As a fellow first-gen Indian American, he's not even close to ready to be President and is merely positioning himself for a Cabinet position.

4 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

Well I agree with you on vivek. He doesnt stand a chance and he's really running for VP. (but trump wont choose him for the ticket because he's indian-american).

I dont believe it is accurate that meatball is 2nd though.

LOL!  You can't just make up stuff just because you want to believe it. 

And Trump won't pick Vivek for VP because he's too young.  Not because he's Indian-American.  I could see him picking Haley, who is also Indian-American.

24 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

They don't speak our language, have our culture, and are half way across the world, please explain why we would be the best place for them? 

Let them pay a coyote to take them to the Southern border.  They'll get in easy...

• Like (+1) 2

I put blame on Biden’s weakness for why we, all of a sudden, have a world in chaos and US involvement in, now, two new wars.  

That said… out of everyone who wants to be President in 2024, only two have been Presidential during this chaotic timeframe since last Saturday..

DeSantis and Biden.  

Trump & Haley have completely embarrassed themselves during this.   Trump, to be expected.  Haley, through ambiguous language and unforced errors. 

• Thank you (+1) 2