DeSantis For President in 2024?

13 minutes ago, B-Man said:

sheep-2.jpg

Media herd mentality on how to cover Gov. Ron DeSantis becoming increasingly clear

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2023/02/16/media-herd-mentality-on-how-to-cover-gov-ron-desantis-becoming-increasingly-clear/

Students can't even bring books from home only the government approves them. 

That's fascist 

48 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Students can't even bring books from home only the government approves them. 

That's fascist 

We couldn't bring outside books into school either unless it had been approved by an English teacher for schoolwork. I guess the theory was that we had enough work that we shouldn't have downtime in study hall or whatever. Or fascism. Idk

• Thank you (+1) 1

17 hours ago, LeviF said:

We couldn't bring outside books into school either unless it had been approved by an English teacher for schoolwork. I guess the theory was that we had enough work that we shouldn't have downtime in study hall or whatever. Or fascism. Idk

I've never heard of anything like that. You can't bring a book to.......school! 

DeSantis will never be president. That's just kooky sh it. It will play well with the cranky old Florida voters, not with the nation 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

I've never heard of anything like that. You can't bring a book to.......school! 

I don't know what prompted it to be honest. The rule was any book checked out of the school library or borrowed from a classroom was fine. Any outside book needed teacher approval for some kind of schoolwork. Obviously only the english teachers ever signed off on them. I used one outside book for an english paper during American lit (11th grade). As I Lay Dying. And that was it for my "outside" books. I just read them at home and shot the ***** with my friends during study hall.

1 hour ago, LeviF said:

I don't know what prompted it to be honest. The rule was any book checked out of the school library or borrowed from a classroom was fine. Any outside book needed teacher approval for some kind of schoolwork. Obviously only the english teachers ever signed off on them. I used one outside book for an english paper during American lit (11th grade). As I Lay Dying. And that was it for my "outside" books. I just read them at home and shot the ***** with my friends during study hall.

William Falkner! I couldn't get through that book, isn't it about a mentally challenged person who is telling the story? 

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

William Falkner! I couldn't get through that book, isn't it about a mentally challenged person who is telling the story? 

It has like 15 different narrators.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Xi DeSatan strikes again.

Thats interesting and all. this is that districts reply that shows a library full off books, outside the two rows he videod

https://twitter.com/DuvalSchools/status/1626693916165656582

Dudes page is epic.  reads like the memes you post here.

And Subs  often lack education to be a teacher?  

Edited by Chris farley
  • Shocked 1