Pure Insanity - Trump's WH attempts to draw the DOJ into baseless election fraud conspiracies

5 hours ago, WideNine said:

I am for INDEPENDENT state boards, but what election rules would they enforce?

What good are independent state boards enforcing undesirable and undemocratic voter suppression policies passed by that state's legislators?

So in regards to the policies I am for strengthening existing federal voting rights & laws and having consistent federal election laws and guidance that should be applied equally across all states.

Then you can leave the enforcement to the states and/or courts.

It’s easier…. For me… to accept state level bias, because that’s closer to voters will. 

Do not let the fed decide what the state means… if that’s the way thing are headed, I’m out. 

18 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I am surprised that a guy who believes that Russia hacked our election in 2016 is calling other conspiracy theorists 

So since Trump actively sought support from Putin its ok for him to try and use the Justice Department to overturn an election? 

Brilliant! 

True dat !! There is a ton of insanity out there there are those still looking into russian collision after millions of dollars and 100's of hrs being spent on it to find little of nothing pretty insane !

Then there are those as you said that think the vaccine will stop them from getting or passing the covid virus yep that's pretty insane too !

Then there are those that have listened to & still listen to Fauci as the leading mind on the virus when science with time has shown that masks were basically useless and that quarantining the healthy instead of the sick while shutting down a economy was THE best possible action to fight this . Then there is the emails 🤔

Common sense actions such as taking vitamin D,C,B complex, Zinc and other such things to boost your immune system were never told to by the "leading scientific mind" on the virus being Fauci but the vaccine was the only thing to stop it and then knowingly not keeping those most compromised by it quarantined being the elderly .

Then there is the thought for some believing that the only way to stop this is by taking a unproven vaccine with very little to no data/history to back it up thank god that it is helping and with the continued world wide experiment they will continue to gather data to help people realize that this wasn't as bad as it was made to look .

So i do agree insanity is definitely out there in every shape & form and usually like with the cell phones sheople will willingly/unwittingly just fall in line and sign up for what ever it is that is made to seem the most likely remedy to the problem from boredom to a virus and even some politically motivated things . 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

So since Trump actively sought support from Putin its ok for him to try and use the Justice Department to overturn an election? 

Brilliant! 

You are also a conspiracy theorist when it comes to 2016 so I am not worried about your opinion. 

• 1 year later...
13 minutes ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

Only if she pays rent for that space she has in your head?

Dude….you realize that Billsy has decided to dredge up every anti Trump thread he can find right? You just responded to a post of mine from over a year ago! WAKE UP!

• 1 year later...